GUILTY UK - Gemma McCluskie, 29, found dismembered, Shoreditch, London, 2 March 2012

Mirror now has "noisy row" story but places its occurrence near, but not in, her home, as Daily Mail's story did:
EastEnders actress Gemma McCluskie had a loud bust up near her home shortly before she disappeared, a pal has claimed.
---
Talking about the night she went missing, a friend said: “She had a heated row that a number of people heard. Police have been told about it.”
---
Barak Ilhan, 20, says the actress was alone when she came into the kebab shop where he works but she ordered enough food for two.

He said: “She seemed quite nervous and kept looking at her watch and then going outside to look up and down the road. She was speaking on her phone but I didn’t hear the conversation. She was all dressed up as if she was ready to go to a party. She didn’t tell me where she was going. In fact she didn’t say much.”
---
more here:

EastEnders actress Gemma McCluskie in noisy row just before she vanished

Sun struggles for relevance by announcing....

Murdered Gemma McCluskie was ‘in fear of a man’: EastEnders girl told pals of terror
A former school pal of missing star Gemma - who played Kerry Skinner in the BBC soap - said: "It's shocking. Gemma was so beautiful - but she was terrified of this man."
---
And - that's it, unnamed source, iffy allegation! The rest - not much, and nothing to do with the "man" - at Sun link above. Article does note the "row" was at the family home, in line with other articles and opposed to the Mirror's "near the home" allegation.

It seems crazy that her brother would have done this. I could see how maybe he got violent and out of control during an argument and killed her, but to cut her up?? Baffling.

Positive ID made....

Body found in canal is EastEnders actor Gemma McCluskie (Guardian)
---
Detectives believe she was murdered after attending the high-profile opening of the Royal London Hospital in nearby Whitechapel.
---
The spokesman added that a 35-year-old man remained in police custody. "A magistrate has issued a warrant granting further time to question the man," he said.
more at the link above

Daily Mail has pictures of Gemma at the opening.

A bit added to the Mail link above since I posted it:
[The McCluskies'] £280,000 maisonette in Bethnal Green was last night sealed off and was being searched by forensics officers. They also towed away the family's 2009 VW Polo overnight for tests.
Can't say this coverage has been the best. For example, what had Gemma done in the decade-plus since EastEnders? Looked after her mother, and tended bar, yes, but anything else? Sad to make a human seem such a one-trick pony - EastEnders, and that's it, fin. And down a purely investigative alley - distinctive tattoo on the torso, you say? So what was it?

Brother appears in court.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/mar/12/gemma-mccluskie-brother-appears-court?newsfeed=true

What in the world could have happened here?

When she ordered for two from the kebab guy was that other order for her brother?

Meanwhile the poor mom is in hospital. Caring for a parent who is in and out of hospital and sickly while home produces an extreme amount of stress. That's obvious. Could they have fought over the caring of the mom? As a daughter it's expected of me to be the caretaker. As the uneducated sibling and sans several children and a wife it's expected of me to be there for my mom. I do not mind, but I'd like to put my foot somewhere on my brother's now and then and they don't live with me. However if they tried to chop me up well they wouldn't because they wouldn't tangle with me.

Prayers for this family. It's so sad.

http://www.london24.com/news/crime/...s_actress_moved_from_east_end_canal_1_1235201

Tributes left for EastEnders actress Gemma McCluskie were today moved from the East End canal where her body was found to the family home in Bethnal Green
It is understood her brother Danny wanted tributes left for the 29-year-old actress moved from the Broadway Market stretch of the Regent’s Canal, where her headless torso was found, to the home she shared with her mother and her other brother, Tony, in Pelter Street.

Why are the photos of this guy being blurred out? Even the court sketch on the Daily Mail was pixilated. I've not seen that happen before.

The Daily Mail article mentioned something about it being at the request of police. Maybe they're worried about the pictures influencing eyewitnesses?

Severed head found in canal where former Eastenders actress Gemma McCluskie's dismembered torso was recovered (Daily Mail)
A severed head was yesterday recovered from the canal where decapitated Eastenders actress Gemma McCluskie was found.

The grim discovery comes seven months after the 29-year-old's headless and limbless body was discovered floating in the Regent’s Canal in Hackney, east London, in March.

Police would this morning not be drawn on whether the head belonged to the murdered actress, whose brother Tony, 35, is currently on remand waiting to stand trial accused of her murder.
---
more at the link

Gemma McCluskie death: Severed head is soap actress's (BBC News)
A severed human head found in Regent's Canal in east London is that of former Eastenders' actress Gemma McCluskie.
---
In March, Miss McCluskie's decapitated torso was found near Broadway Market, less than a mile from where the head has been discovered.

The 29-year-old's head was discovered in a bag in the water by people cleaning part of the canal.
---
more at the link above

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname