Found Safe UK - George Jack Temperley-Wells, 4, holiday to Turkey with Mum on 29th June

OrangeCash

Reaction score
Durham Constabulary appeal

Police are appealing for urgent assistance to help locate a missing child.

George Jack Temperley-Wells is believed to have travelled from Darlington to the Antalya area of Turkey with his mother Brogan Elizabeth Temperley on June 29 this year.

They are likely to have spent time with the four-year-old’s father, 41-year-old Scott Nigel Wells, while in Turkey.

George has red hair, a pale complexion, and dark eyes.

His mother, Brogan, is 28 and described as slim build with long, dark hair and dark eyes.

George was last seen in the Marina area of Antalya, in Turkey, where two of these pictures were taken.

Police have serious concerns for his welfare and need to urgently locate George and speak with his mother.

Anyone who is in contact with her is asked to encourage her to contact the authorities in Turkey or the UK immediately to confirm her whereabouts and/or seek assistance to return home.

Details of how to help are below:

• If you are in the United Kingdom, please call Durham Constabulary on 101, quoting incident number 325 of June 30.
  • If you are in Turkey, please either attend a local police station or call their emergency number on 112 / 115.

0_Scott-Nigel-Wells-and-George-Jack-Temperley-Wells.png
61262495-11099783-image-m-7_1660151234877.jpg
These are the 2 photos released by Police that have been taken while they were on holiday

ETA - I think Police may have found these photos on Mum's Facebook page, which has now been shut down. It was accessible here Log in or sign up to view

If you search Brogan Temperley, you'll find an old Facebook page but her current one has been removed

Attachments

• 61262495-11099783-image-m-7_1660151234877.jpg
    61262495-11099783-image-m-7_1660151234877.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I’m assuming they are not allowed to be unsupervised with the child, maybe a child protect order is in place
Doesn't sound like that though. I think they would have said if the mother had violated an order by taking him overseas.

There's limited information so far but from what I can gather, it reads as though Dad was already in Turkey. Maybe he lives out there? For some reason.
29th of June is quite some time ago, so maybe family have reported their concerns to Police, however they don't seem to be concerned Mum is missing, only George, but they are appealing to Mum as they want to speak to her. I think there's a lot more to this
MOO

Last edited:
Durham Constabulary appeal

Police are appealing for urgent assistance to help locate a missing child.

George Jack Temperley-Wells is believed to have travelled from Darlington to the Antalya area of Turkey with his mother Brogan Elizabeth Temperley on June 29 this year.

They are likely to have spent time with the four-year-old’s father, 41-year-old Scott Nigel Wells, while in Turkey.

George has red hair, a pale complexion, and dark eyes.

His mother, Brogan, is 28 and described as slim build with long, dark hair and dark eyes.

George was last seen in the Marina area of Antalya, in Turkey, where two of these pictures were taken.

Police have serious concerns for his welfare and need to urgently locate George and speak with his mother.

Anyone who is in contact with her is asked to encourage her to contact the authorities in Turkey or the UK immediately to confirm her whereabouts and/or seek assistance to return home.

Details of how to help are below:

• If you are in the United Kingdom, please call Durham Constabulary on 101, quoting incident number 325 of June 30.
  • If you are in Turkey, please either attend a local police station or call their emergency number on 112 / 115.
Odd wording. Wanting help locating George but want to speak with his mother. Wouldn't they say she was missing and that they need help locating her as well?

There's limited information so far but from what I can gather, it reads as though Dad was already in Turkey. Maybe he lives out there? For some reason.
29th of June is quite some time ago, so maybe family have reported their concerns to Police, however they don't seem to be concerned Mum is missing, only George, but they are appealing to Mum as they want to speak to her. I think there's a lot more to this
:(
MOO
Right! Glad it's not just me then. Strange.

Police must have some knowledge that she isn't missing. Maybe she's been in contact with family but they haven't seen or heard George. Or maybe she's been seen at a hotel or somewhere in Turkey, but George hasn't. I'm assuming Mum is still in Turkey, but if she did return to the UK alone, Police would know by checking passport use

Check out the comments under this post. Look at the replies for TP.

I was hoping there was a thread for this smiley little boy.
When I read the headline I assumed mum was Turkish or had gone to be with her Turkish holiday romance so I was quite taken aback when I read the rest of the article. I don't know what to think yet. Fingers crossed that mum and little George get in contact with authorities asap.

This post will get deleted, but I think Mum has taken Son to see Dad now that he's been released from prison in the UK. I'm hoping that they're spending family time together (rightly or wrongly in the eyes of the Police/social services/family, etc) rather than something bad happening. Maybe the Police have been forced to declare the boy as missing after failed attempts to get Mum to come back with him voluntarily? Maybe Mum is stretching out the time together for as long as she can before she has to come back? I noticed Dad and Son are wearing matching tshirts in the photos.

MOO

This post will get deleted, but I think Mum has taken Son to see Dad now that he's been released from prison in the UK. I'm hoping that they're spending family time together (rightly or wrongly in the eyes of the Police/social services/family, etc) rather than something bad happening. Maybe the Police have been forced to declare the boy as missing after failed attempts to get Mum to come back with him voluntarily? Maybe Mum is stretching out the time together for as long as she can before she has to come back? I noticed Dad and Son are wearing matching tshirts in the photos.

MOO

Just my thoughts too after checking out dad and then finding this thread was already up and running. Suspect Social Services conditions are at play here.

Doesn't sound like that though. I think they would have said if the mother had violated an order by taking him overseas.

Any conditions imposed by Social Services or the Family Court regarding George would not be publicised. All that is required is to locate George and ensure he is safe. Any breach of conditions will be dealt with confidentially.

Just my thoughts too after checking out dad and then finding this thread was already up and running. Suspect Social Services conditions are at play here.

From your source: They want the mother to return to the UK:

"Anyone who is in contact with her is asked to encourage her to contact the authorities in Turkey or the UK immediately to confirm her whereabouts and/or seek assistance to return home," a spokesperson said.

BBM

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa