Found Deceased UK - Harvey Parker, 20, last seen leaving nightclub, Westminster London, 17 Dec 2021

Awful to bring up but I think it's important to consider - their pronouns, identity, and the venue they visited could be notable if it happens that a hate crime was committed against them. It doesn't seem likely given the evidence, but always worth a thought.

I know that area around Embankment really well. In fact when I worked as a civil servant on Whitehall Place I used to walk to the river at the side of Golden Jubilee bridge where the wall is at its lowest, and ponder into the water. There’s an approximately 20ft drop. The wall is high enough to need to climb, though the top of the wall is pretty frictionless. One could sit on there with their legs dangled over, gazing out as I used to, and slide down without being able to stop themselves. Harvey might have fallen victim to a terrible error of judgment :(

I know that area around Embankment really well. In fact when I worked as a civil servant on Whitehall Place I used to walk to the river at the side of Golden Jubilee bridge where the wall is at its lowest, and ponder into the water. There’s an approximately 20ft drop. The wall is high enough to need to climb, though the top of the wall is pretty frictionless. One could sit on there with their legs dangled over, gazing out as I used to, and slide down without being able to stop themselves. Harvey might have fallen victim to a terrible error of judgment :(

I know the area in a general sense but not anywhere near as well as you do. Are you thinking somewhere near where the Clipper stops?

Harvey Parker, 20, a gifted music student at the University of York, who vanished in the early hours of Friday morning, was last seen alone leaving Heaven nightclub after a night out in London.

Earlier that evening, he had been to a Lil Simz concert at the O2 Academy in Brixton. Harvey then returned home after the gig to change his outfit at his family home in Waterloo, before heading out to the LGBTQ+ nightclub.

After leaving the Charing Cross venue around 2.15am, CCTV footage released by Lambeth Police captured him entering Craven Street and walking south toward the Embankment. That is the last time Harvey was seen.

His mother, Amanda Parker, told the Metro that she “can’t think of any reason” why Harvey would go missing.

“Just before we went to bed Harvey came back and was really upbeat and very positive about the concert and had a good time,” she said.

When Harvey didn’t return from his night out, Amanda assumed that he had gone to work at the Theatre Royal Stratford East. He didn’t come back in the evening and when she phoned the theatre they said he had missed two shifts. All calls to Harvey’s phone remained unanswered.

She said this was “unheard of” and that Harvey would always make it to work, even after going out the night before.

What has happened to Harvey Parker? Everything we know so far

Harvey Parker, 20, a gifted music student at the University of York, who vanished in the early hours of Friday morning, was last seen alone leaving Heaven nightclub after a night out in London.

Earlier that evening, he had been to a Lil Simz concert at the O2 Academy in Brixton. Harvey then returned home after the gig to change his outfit at his family home in Waterloo, before heading out to the LGBTQ+ nightclub.

After leaving the Charing Cross venue around 2.15am, CCTV footage released by Lambeth Police captured him entering Craven Street and walking south toward the Embankment. That is the last time Harvey was seen.

His mother, Amanda Parker, told the Metro that she “can’t think of any reason” why Harvey would go missing.

“Just before we went to bed Harvey came back and was really upbeat and very positive about the concert and had a good time,” she said.

When Harvey didn’t return from his night out, Amanda assumed that he had gone to work at the Theatre Royal Stratford East. He didn’t come back in the evening and when she phoned the theatre they said he had missed two shifts. All calls to Harvey’s phone remained unanswered.

She said this was “unheard of” and that Harvey would always make it to work, even after going out the night before.

What has happened to Harvey Parker? Everything we know so far

How awful for his poor mother, and at Christmas too. So very sad.

Just to clarify, can anyone confirm if the photos posted are of when he first left heaven, or after he had returned in new clothes and left again? The timeline is confusing, do we know if he definitely made it back to the nightclub?

Edit: sorry just seen he was at the concert in Brixton, not heaven. Still some clarification on timelines / who he was with would be useful!

MOD NOTE

As a reminder:

- ANYthing you post as a fact MUST include a link to that info in mainstream media (MSM) or a statement by law enforcement (LE). If you can’t link it, DON’T post it. This includes random comments/replies from any social media source.

- Until otherwise verified, we will follow the lead of the accepted sources when it comes to Harvey’s pronouns that are also being used in the articles. This, and personal beliefs about the issue, are NOT up for debate here.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to a Mod or Admin via private message or the Report feature. Thanks for helping keep Websleuths amazing! Happy Holidays!

- Mad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazz1391
Back