GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Jury.jpg
    Jury.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 125
Wish all the lovely people named Helen Bailey would stop tweeting for the day. haha. Don't they know we're verdict watching??

Tbh I think they have a LOT to discuss...even if it IS rubbish as we believe. They need to show that they have at least considered it and this is a huge trial with masses of evidence.

That said I would love to see them back today with a guilty verdict. Chances are though that it will be tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Far as I can see, there is now another Trial going on in Court One....

so, assuming that Helen's Jury have to come back in there, then it may take time to move this new Trial out, to allow Jury and attendees to get back into Court One

I'm sure Michelle said their eyes were glazing over when SRF was on his feet....

Tbh I think they have a LOT to discuss...even if it IS rubbish as we believe. They need to show that they have at least considered it and this is a huge trial with masses of evidence.

That said I would love to see them back today with a guilty verdict. Chances are though that it will be tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes the most complex part is trying to follow IS's Nick & Joe story

I'm sure Michelle said their eyes were glazing over when SRF was on his feet....
If I was there then mine would have been shut - and I would probably be snoring.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Dolly is literally my new favourite thing. Have you seen: https://www.instagram.com/marniethedog/ ?

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Oh Marnie is too cute! And I see she could give Dolly a run for her money in the tongue lashing stakes! I didn't realise when the vet removed Dolly's last remaining, rotten teeth last year it would unleash a tongue so long, the Queen could use it for a red carpet, Lol!

Well I would have put up a picture of Buddy my cat who is waiting patiently here with me, but it said the file was too large. So that's that I suppose. You'll have to imagine a picture of her. Can't imagine how large it was lol, would have probably crashed the site.

What time do the courts close for the day? What I'm asking is if no decision from the jury by ???? time are they sent home for the day?

Anyone seen the latest HB tweet?

I'm literally more sure of Ian Stewart's guilt than I am of people who actually plead guilty.

Well I would have put up a picture of Buddy my cat who is waiting patiently here with me, but it said the file was too large. So that's that I suppose. You'll have to imagine a picture of her. Can't imagine how large it was lol, would have probably crashed the site.

Imagined.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 123
What time do the courts close for the day? What I'm asking is if no decision from the jury by ???? time are they sent home for the day?

I'd say around 4pm the judge will call everyone into court, ask the jury if they are able to give a verdict yet, and when they say no he will let them home for the night with a warning not to talk to anyone or search the internet etc etc.

Please can you set up Dolly on Instagram? Pretty please with diamonds and dog biscuits on top?

Oh that's sweet! Funny you should say that, I have thought about it, maybe I will! I'm a very proud mum and horribly biased - its lovely to read the nice things you've said about her.

In case anyone's wondering, no I don't have kids. Some people say Dolly's a child substitute, but I say children are Dolly substitutes!

I remember Becky Watts' jury returning a verdict much faster than I expected. Never can tell I suppose.

Yes and that was quite a complex one charges wise, although the judge did give them that breakdown of how to decide. Like a step by step guide.

That was such an emotional trial, even the judge cried at the end.

Anyone seen the latest HB tweet?

I'm literally more sure of Ian Stewart's guilt than I am of people who actually plead guilty.

That looks to me like a very, very, very, very, very intelligent (AND PRETTY BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING) person, if you ask me.

Ahem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members