GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
On catch-up. His finances are fascinating.

I can't say I'm shocked about IS taking out a critical illness policy for himself as It's something I wondered about but then almost immediately dismissed as I couldn't understand why anyone in their 30s would even take out a policy unless they anticipated they may get ill.

He was diagnosed 96, claims he only had symptoms of extreme tiredness in the year before.

He'd amassed almost £180k despite only ever working in FTE for about a decade, having had a family and a wife who was for a while, a stay at home mum.
“During the work on the house I would find myself tired and unable to do anything quicker than my dad. “I realised something was wrong then I realised something was wrong then . “Oliver was born the same year, in May 1995. Diane was taking medication for epilepsy. “We moved into the house, it wasn’t finished but it was liveable. “I started to notice more and more things going wrong with my health. What really bought it to a head is that I was trying to hammer a nail in, and on the third bang my arm just wouldn’t move. “That’s what drove me to go to hospital. I was diagnosed almost instantly with Myasthenia gravis.

his version of his life story is here
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/incoming/live-helen-bailey-murder-trial-12566970

Is it correct that even whilst he was drawing on the insurance policy he would still be able to claim some form of disability benefit as it is not means tested. ( Been so many posts on this, IDK what the facts are now. )

he gets the blue badge 98/99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member