Found Deceased UK - Jamie Cannon, 19, dad-to-be, Saltcoats, Ayrshire, 20 May 2021

The younger brother of missing Saltcoats teen Jamie Cannon has issued an emotional plea on his 16th birthday - over 130 days since he went missing.

Aiden Cannon took to social media using his mum's accounts to share a post asking people to keep sharing Jamie's face in order to raise awareness.

He said: "Jamie l would do anything just to hear you or to see you.

"Jamie all your family wants you here and your friends.

"Plz keep sharing this post all we want is my big brother to be safe and home xx"

A family friend said: "He just turned 16 and it's the first birthday that was celebrated without Jamie.

"Jamie always brought him his cake so this year was a different birthday he didn't want anyone to give him his cake."

Jamie Cannon's little brother issues emotional plea for return of missing teen

Still seems odd to me that no one has mentioned his girlfriend/partner and their unborn child.

Yes, I agree. Unless the relationship had ended, and ended acrimoniously, and maybe a reason for his disappearance? We don't know the ins and outs, of course.

I only saw it mentioned, I think twice, early on and never since, which as you say, is odd.

The mum of a missing Scots teenager says she spends her days by the window desperately 'watching and waiting' for him to come home.

Lynn Cannon has spoken publicly for the first time, revealing the depths of her anguish as she approaches the six month anniversary of her 19-year-old son Jamie vanishing without a trace.

Emotional Lynn, 49, has shunned media interviews before now, too distraught to talk, but has now decided to speak out in the hope her son is out there somewhere and will read her words.

Speaking to the Daily Record, Lynn said her 'gut' tells her Jamie is still alive.

1_Cannon1jpeg.jpg

She said: "I feel like Jamie is out there alive somewhere. My gut feeling, or 'mother's instinct', whatever you want to call it, is telling me he is alive and has just taken himself away for a while.

"It might sound daft but it's a feeling I have.

"I just need to know that he is okay."

Lynn says while it would have been out of character for Jamie to hurt himself in any way, she initially 'lived in fear' that her eldest child done something to himself.

But she says as time has dragged on and no body or even trace of Jamie has ever been found, her feelings have changed.

She said: "When Jamie first went missing I lived in fear every day that he had gone off somewhere and hurt himself and I was terrified I would get that call to say his body had been found.

"But as the weeks went by that feeling passed. I started to think that maybe he has taken himself away to sort his head out and take some time for himself.

"I believe Jamie is alive. I just wish he would find a way to tell us."

Heartbroken mum of missing Jamie Cannon spends days 'watching and waiting'

The mum of a missing Scots teenager says she spends her days by the window desperately 'watching and waiting' for him to come home.

Lynn Cannon has spoken publicly for the first time, revealing the depths of her anguish as she approaches the six month anniversary of her 19-year-old son Jamie vanishing without a trace.

Emotional Lynn, 49, has shunned media interviews before now, too distraught to talk, but has now decided to speak out in the hope her son is out there somewhere and will read her words.

Speaking to the Daily Record, Lynn said her 'gut' tells her Jamie is still alive.

1_Cannon1jpeg.jpg

She said: "I feel like Jamie is out there alive somewhere. My gut feeling, or 'mother's instinct', whatever you want to call it, is telling me he is alive and has just taken himself away for a while.

"It might sound daft but it's a feeling I have.

"I just need to know that he is okay."

Lynn says while it would have been out of character for Jamie to hurt himself in any way, she initially 'lived in fear' that her eldest child done something to himself.

But she says as time has dragged on and no body or even trace of Jamie has ever been found, her feelings have changed.

She said: "When Jamie first went missing I lived in fear every day that he had gone off somewhere and hurt himself and I was terrified I would get that call to say his body had been found.

"But as the weeks went by that feeling passed. I started to think that maybe he has taken himself away to sort his head out and take some time for himself.

"I believe Jamie is alive. I just wish he would find a way to tell us."

Heartbroken mum of missing Jamie Cannon spends days 'watching and waiting'
I really don't know what to think about this case! No mention of dad to be! Child! Nothing what so ever,,!! Very strange in my opinion after so long!

The 6 month anniversary is coming around soon. I also agree about why the baby is never brought up. Also what is this from his Dad a week after Jamie went missing, in the Daily Record.
John reveals that Jamie is going to be a dad in July but has been going through "a few troubled weeks".

The 6 month anniversary is coming around soon. I also agree about why the baby is never brought up. Also what is this from his Dad a week after Jamie went missing, in the Daily Record.
John reveals that Jamie is going to be a dad in July but has been going through "a few troubled weeks".

So he now has 4 month old?

We're assuming the baby progressed to a full term pregnancy. Either the mother doesn't want to be in the spotlight right now, or she and the baby experienced a medical emergency (maybe related to Jamie's disappearance). I think it's safe to say that if there is not MSM mention of a child, then there isn't one related to the case.

The heartbroken mum of missing Scot Jamie Cannon has told how her 'heart aches' as the search for the missing teen enters its third month.

The 19-year-old, from Saltcoats, Ayrshire, was last seen on Thursday, May 20, on Kerr Avenue before being spotted at Auchenharvie Golf Course later that same day.

He disappeared on his way to college but his bank accounts were seemingly untouched and his phone was switched off.

Massive police searches have taken place with desperate family members urging Jamie to come home almost daily.

Writing on social media, mum Lynn described 'sleepless nights' with siblings desperate for Jamie to return.

Mum of missing Scot Jamie Cannon says 'heart aches' as search enters sixth month

Maybe the mother of his baby had a new man and didn't want Jamie in the picture?

It was my wife who suggested the case to the Unseen Podcast, we travel to Saltcoats most weeks, so I know the place fairly well. We have no relation to Jamie the case just fascinates us. It’s all very strange. He was last seen on the golf course, at the back of that golf course is a slaughterhouse Or some kind of meat place. I wonder if that has been searched. The trouble I have with this missing case is the family seem very reluctant to give too much away about Jamie. I’ve not read anything about his state of mind or what he was really like. Did he like to drink? Did he use drugs? Did he have a gf? Was she pregnant? His lifestyle is being kept very vague.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back