Found Deceased UK - Jason Gurgul, 33, Bristol, 29 April 2017

I might go along to the search tomorrow.

The search of the water was only for a few hours in the evening, no mention of it today.

I might go along to the search tomorrow.

The search of the water was only for a few hours in the evening, no mention of it today.

Interesting (but good) that the police are allowing a public search so soon. Corrie's mum pleaded for this for a long time and once she got the go-ahead it was by invitation only. Similar circumstances, very different response.

By the way, is the Thekla moored in the same marina where the other bodies were found?

Wonder why they aren't doing a full search of the water as well? Seems like the most obvious place.

Wonder why they aren't doing a full search of the water as well? Seems like the most obvious place.

I don't know the science, but it takes a few days before a body starts to float to the surface. I hate to say it but it's probably cost saving, it is expensive to deploy search divers without being sure he is there.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's found in the same spot as Deakon and Lewis, who were both found approx 3 weeks after going missing back in Jan/Feb. Could be sooner now the weather/water is warmer. Or he might not be in water at all...

Succint explanation of why bodies sink then resurface: http://myqacorner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/why-do-corpses-sunk-in-water-eventually_01.html

It's awful isn't it, so many cities people disappear and a river has played a part. Surely towns/cities should be looking at access to the rivers. I hope this doesn't end up with him being found in the river. Thoughts are with his family, it's so sad

A body has been found in the water: http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/polic...jason-gurgul/story-30312496-detail/story.html

No confirmation yet, but it looks like it might be him.

A statement from Avon and Somerset Police said: "Our dive team has recovered a man's body from the Floating Harbour near Welsh Back in Bristol this afternoon.

"While it's too early for any formal identification, we are keeping the family of missing man Jason Gurgul fully updated.

My thoughts are with the family and friends of Jason,

:(

Go missing after a night out, near water... yeah.

How sad to happen again. Suppose once they are drunk, they can't see the risks of having a pee or getting too close to the water. Need to stick together.

So sad, I didn't think there was a Bristol Pusher, (plenty of them but not into the water) anyway, just coincidence that after a night out these guys somehow fell into the water, possibly peeing into it etc.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back