GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on Facebook too, JY is not listed under his friends but her page was taken down I believe. Can't link as I'm on my phone (at work, damnit!).

I'd also like to apologise to GR however you could look at it as while the spotlight was on him it allowed the real perp to think he was in the clear and possibly make mistakes.

The text message should be viewed with some suspicion... as this site proves that it could have been 'manipulated'.
http://thebigretort.blogspot.com/2011/01/jo-yeates-about-time.html[/URL]

He lives in the same building? If true, that explains him needing to take the body away from where he lived ... shortest distance (police) to somewhere not too far away, something that is not too much of an inconvenience after possibly keeping her in the trunk of a car for a few days ... maybe to Friday night?

What happened to the pizza? He ate it later?

i agree. one of my headteachers was a sociopath and you cannot believe the things she did to staff that were destructive and damaging to them yet made her appear whiter than white and on the side of justice. also roman catholic and used this as part of her armoury.
when you are head and committed rc it is hard for others to be convinced of your destructiveness....initially.....

so, jo wd be an excellent girlfriend...she wd be loving, trusting, kind, cheerful,thoughtful.....whilst you were sure she was solid and faithful...also lovely caring family,good background , educated, pretty etc...
he definitely would not want to lose his chance of having her in his life.....and hearing/seeing that she had texted another man there would be a huge explosion of hate....

he could not lose her singleminded committment to him....
he had to be the one in control...at all times...
she had texted another...so she had to pay for this...with her life...

this headmistress also had huge explosions of temper....she had to win...if she perceived you were a threat then you were destroyed.../had to be destroyed....
she used my mother's death as an opportunity to get rid of me...how cruel is that....but cruelty/control/ is part and parcel of their thinking...and they CANNOT be thwarted...

Having trouble linking this, so i'll try once more...

The text may have been manipulated. See link...

"http://thebhttp://thebigretort.blogspot.com/2011/01/jo-yeates-about-time.html"

He is working as a consultant in Bath. He studied in the Netherlands.
Living in same block of flats as Joanna/Greg.

Maybe old CJ was correct when he said he saw man/men talking to Jo at the
Communal Entrance around 9 pm.

So what happened? He rang the buzzer and she opened the door because she recognized him? Things got creepy right away and he accdentally did a compression injury on her neck ... then he thought about how to cover his tracks, but grabbed the pizza on the way out? This excludes planting her keys, cellphone and bag in the flat. It pretty much leaves a pathetic guy that imagined a relationship that didn't exist, and tried to force his fantasy on an innocent woman ... screwed up ... and then tried to conceal everything - forgetting about the receipt and footage for the pizza.

Or he met her on the path, followed her while she went to her flat, and pushed or invited himself in?

It works ... but it looks like there is an completely different suspect.

Is it an unexpected Dutch architect in training that lives in the same building, or one of the familiar suspects?

Today, it looks like someone else that lived in the building ... which explains some of the factors that pointed to the boyfriend, like wanting to put distance between the scene and the body ... and it does, in a way, explain the pizza. It's almost like he was looking around and thinking about what he wanted after he had put her into a carry bag ... thinking about taking her out to the car, but feeling hungry?

Think there must be some kind of block on linking to it. Here's the gist...

According to the findings, a text sent on one day can be made to looks as if it was sent at an entirely different time. The Joanna text may be a 'false' time-date - sent after she died.

"This text-in-time experiment was merely to seek reassurance that the A&S Police Service has seized all phone evidence, and compared the data on them to the actual itemised bills. Indeed I would ask, if not why not?" [thebigretort.blogspot.com]

Scaffolding being erected at the back of 44 Canynge Road as part of the investigation.

Possible hiding place for the body, or stop prying camera eyes??

Seen on B.B.C news 24.

Now that we have a new suspect, we can try to see where he fits in. Here is a time line that I had prepared:

ca 12:30: JY and GR have lunch at the Hope & Anchor gastropub, 38 Jacobs Wells Road, Bristol. 'They shared a bowl of cheesy chips and drank Coke [...]. Barman Jack Carrington, 23, said: "They came in at 12.30pm. It was really busy so they sat in a corner for about 20 minutes."' (The Sun)

ca 6:00: CJ calls PS (who was sleeping) to ask for his jump-leads and together they start GR's car who 'readied himself to travel to Sheffield for the weekend' (Daily Mail).

ca 6:00 also: JY arrives at Bristol Ram pub, 32 Park Street, with colleagues from Building Design Partnership.

ca 8:00: JY leaves Bristol Ram, with a black Eurohike rucksack and a black plastic bag allegedly containing her work shoes (she is now wearing boots).

[Bristol Ram to Waitrose: 10 mn walk, according to Google Maps]

ca 8:10: JY stops at Waitrose store, 85 Queens Road, Clifton, but does not buy anything.

[Waitrose to Bargain Booze: 11 mn walk]

ca 8:20: JY texts MW: 'Where are you? Do you fancy a drink?'

8:24: JY enters Bargain Booze off-licence (now named Baryah's), 22 Regent Street, Clifton, with possibly her mobile in her hand.
8:29: JY leaves Bargain Booze with two 300ml bottles of cider in a white plastic bag.

ca 8:30: JY phones RS. ('I got a call from Jo as she was on her way. It was to arrange our plans for Christmas Eve. [...] She was trying to persuade me to spend New Year in Edinburgh with her too. I couldn't commit but our plans for Christmas Eve were set.')

[Bargain Booze to Tesco Express: 1 mn walk]

ca 8:34: JY enters Tesco Express store, 34 Regent Street, Clifton.
8:37: JY leaves Tesco with a fresh pizza in her left hand, and her white and black bags in her right hand.

[Tesco Express to 44 Canynge Road, Clifton: 11 mn walk]

ca 8:50: JY is probably back home.

ca 9:00: neighbours hear screams possibly coming from JY's flat.

Soon after 9:00: as he is parking his car in the street, CJ sees three people leaving his mansion house, 'through the communal entrance', according to neighbour Liz Lowman. He reportedly said to friends that he thought one of them was JY, but he declared later to the press, 'I made some comment which was very, very, very much vaguer than that.'

ca 9:20: MW texts JY saying he is 'at the office Christmas party' and he is 'busy' ('It was just a text message between friends. I didn't see her message at first because I was at the party.')

Text from the link
January 19th

JO YEATES; About time?

Carrying on from my last posting into the abduction and murder of Joanna Yeates, isn't it about time? TheBigRetort...

The murder of Joanna Yeates in what was the spring of her life is we are told quite complex. Due to this complexity, and the mysteries growing out of it, time as dragged on and still no one person (or persons) has (or have?) been brought to book.

Only one person has been arrested, vilified by press and public alike, and subsequently not yet moved on towards a charge of any offence, and still police have yet to come up with, well... not a truncheon.

But, drawing back on the crimes 'complexity', what is one single fact in this whole sorry, awful, and desperate matter?

"Jo" is alleged to have sent a text message to a friend she hardly met at 8.20pm on that fateful 17th December. A night she did not want to spend alone.

The recipient claims that he did not receive it until 9.20pm of that date, at which point he responded that he was 'busy'. An open and shut case for an alibi then.

Well, not quite...

Not to wish to place an obstacle in the path of justice, but the belief that text messages -and even phone calls - should act as some form of alibi is shaky. Innocence is far from easy to establish based on text 'evidence' alone.

What do I mean? (And I did toss and turn thinking this one around as there is a veritable array of suspects.)

I sent my wife a text yesterday asking if she had received it. 'Yes,' came her response.

The time was 8.31.pm on the 18th January. Nothing unusual there then.

She was naturally puzzled about this too - and other texts that I sent during the experiment - but was accustomed to my forensic probing on several past crimes; one of which I had actually correctly identified the killer. (Police eventually told me that they were just about to nick him... on my third call?)

Joanna's murder, perhaps motivated by the Christmas Day discovery of her body, was another probe into the mind of a killer, and the suspects that flanked the deceased.

And there were many.

When my wife got home I asked to see her mobile...

"See," I said.

She looked puzzled...

But the text I had sent - on that same day - was recorded on my mobile as having been sent at 18.02 - the day before.

Only it wasn't... I simply changed the time on my own mobile phone before I sent the text. And it fooled her. (Which is was it was designed to do.)

In a later experiment, I sent a further text showing 8.20pm and dated 17th December 2010 - the night Jo disappeared.

This 'false' time-date that I supposedly sent the text was also recorded on my mobile phone too. (Naturally my wife's phone still recorded the correct time and date... but there was too a way around that particular obstacle.)

This experiment can be easily reproduced especially when one has control over both phones.

Indeed, due to this it is entirely feasible that Jo my not have been the author of the text. The timing on Joanna's 8.20pm, and the friend's 9.20pm, suggested a synchronicity too coincidental to ignore to me.

Two phones? Two timings? Two dates? All of which can be manipulated - after events that have already taken place -and by one crafty author. (Two authors, if we have a killer intelligent enough to be wary of police triangulation methods and so calling on an assistant.)

In one instance, actually working back in time, I was able to repopulate a text message that appeared chronologically in my records before the text messages I later sent. In other words... I had fooled the phone's memory and dropped my alibis back in time.

This text-in-time experiment was merely to seek reassurance that the A&S Police Service has seized all phone evidence, and compared the data on them to the actual itemised bills. Indeed I would ask, if not why not?

However, I feel certain that the police, hugely skilled in such matters, would have considered such nefarious behaviour and conducted all the necessary tests to eliminate one or more of the suspects. Because a missing sock and pizza and DNA and triangulation cannot halt a ticking clock.

All we really know is that a 32 year old man has been detained in the murder of Joanna Yeates. That's it.

We also know that it is probably someone that is acquainted with her, someone that may live close to her, and someone that she may know through work.

And ... that there's something about the CCTV on the bridge, having a large bag in the front seat crossing the bridge, and ... he's 32.

And ... that there's something about the CCTV on the bridge, having a large bag in the front seat crossing the bridge, and ... he's 32.

They were looking into that possibility, it hasn't been confirmed as part of this arrest. We may get the story wrong in a big way if were not careful. As far as I know Jo's parents were told at 6 a.m an arrest had been made, no location was given either. :waitasec:
Scaffolding is being erected at the back of 44 Canynge Road now.

Now that we have a new suspect, we can try to see where he fits in. Here is a time line that I had prepared:

ca 12:30: JY and GR have lunch at the Hope & Anchor gastropub, 38 Jacobs Wells Road, Bristol. 'They shared a bowl of cheesy chips and drank Coke [...]. Barman Jack Carrington, 23, said: "They came in at 12.30pm. It was really busy so they sat in a corner for about 20 minutes."' (The Sun)

ca 6:00: CJ calls PS (who was sleeping) to ask for his jump-leads and together they start GR's car who 'readied himself to travel to Sheffield for the weekend' (Daily Mail).

ca 6:00 also: JY arrives at Bristol Ram pub, 32 Park Street, with colleagues from Building Design Partnership.

ca 8:00: JY leaves Bristol Ram, with a black Eurohike rucksack and a black plastic bag allegedly containing her work shoes (she is now wearing boots).

[Bristol Ram to Waitrose: 10 mn walk, according to Google Maps]

ca 8:10: JY stops at Waitrose store, 85 Queens Road, Clifton, but does not buy anything.

[Waitrose to Bargain Booze: 11 mn walk]

ca 8:20: JY texts MW: 'Where are you? Do you fancy a drink?'

8:24: JY enters Bargain Booze off-licence (now named Baryah's), 22 Regent Street, Clifton, with possibly her mobile in her hand.
8:29: JY leaves Bargain Booze with two 300ml bottles of cider in a white plastic bag.

ca 8:30: JY phones RS. ('I got a call from Jo as she was on her way. It was to arrange our plans for Christmas Eve. [...] She was trying to persuade me to spend New Year in Edinburgh with her too. I couldn't commit but our plans for Christmas Eve were set.')

[Bargain Booze to Tesco Express: 1 mn walk]

ca 8:34: JY enters Tesco Express store, 34 Regent Street, Clifton.
8:37: JY leaves Tesco with a fresh pizza in her left hand, and her white and black bags in her right hand.

[Tesco Express to 44 Canynge Road, Clifton: 11 mn walk]

ca 8:50: JY is probably back home.

ca 9:00: neighbours hear screams possibly coming from JY's flat.

Soon after 9:00: as he is parking his car in the street, CJ sees three people leaving his mansion house, 'through the communal entrance', according to neighbour Liz Lowman. He reportedly said to friends that he thought one of them was JY, but he declared later to the press, 'I made some comment which was very, very, very much vaguer than that.'

ca 9:20: MW texts JY saying he is 'at the office Christmas party' and he is 'busy' ('It was just a text message between friends. I didn't see her message at first because I was at the party.')

Good timeline. Thank you. Was the Dutch Architect at the party, or just in the area at 9 at night?
I bet he's scrambling for an alibi.

If CJ is innocent, he possibly saw JY going out with TWO men (or people). This is not the end of the mystery. Already, the screams and these three people going out are almost contradictory if JY was one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500