GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate those ads with a vengeance - that opera singer gets on my *advertiser censored* LOL - he should be removed pdq - as should alot of adverts that impinge on our peace of mind

If there is a gag order on the case, WS does not allow for violation of the gag order. WS does that to help LE in their investigation process.

As far as the laws of the UK go, we don't know. As citizens of the UK, you are in a position to know that.

If there is a gag order in this case, would someone please link to the order, or a MSM article discussing the order.

Thank you!

Salem

Looks like we'r out of a job now, Vincent Tabak charged with Jo's murder, I think they must have found some evidence somewhere around the flats quite early on, maybe that's why they arrested LL, they never really left the flats, they just kept on searching.
I think they may have found some evidence on cctv on Clifton Bridge.

Vincent Tabak may have just said I ve got some red wine, bring the pizza, just a friendly chat that cost poor Jo her life, how very sad. R.I.P Jo.

sarahlou because a man has been charged doesnt mean they have the right person you know?

No your right, but weve got to try & have some confidence in the LE & hopefully theyve got the right man/perp. We dont know what evidence they have or what they are going by, but if theyve got the right man that'll do me.

Now we must support the CPS & hopefully VK will be found guilty if it is proved.

Oh this is interesting:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/173235/Jo-Yeates-Cops-quiz-Tweeting-brother/

JO YEATES - COPS QUIZ TWEETING BROTHER

DETECTIVES are set to question the brother of Vincent Tabak’s girlfriend after he boasted he was “100% certain” who would be charged over Joanna Yeates’ murder.

Careers adviser Gunter Morson, 33, declared in a tweet that he had been told who was going to be accused.

But the following day Gunter – younger brother of Mr Tabak’s long-term love, treasury analyst Tanja, 34 – had to correct himself. He said: “My source is an idiot and wrong!!”

If there is a gag order on the case, WS does not allow for violation of the gag order. WS does that to help LE in their investigation process.

As far as the laws of the UK go, we don't know. As citizens of the UK, you are in a position to know that.

If there is a gag order in this case, would someone please link to the order, or a MSM article discussing the order.

Thank you!

Salem

Bit confused here - I was talking about a stupid tv insurance ad

He said "on the night she went missing" yet as far as we all knew it could be any time from approx 9pm on the 17th Jan, until the time that Greg arrived home - nothing was certain or confirmed.
I had seen that too, but I would not read too much into it (even now that we know he is charged with her murder), because he reportedly said that last week, and it had been all over the news that she had very probably disappeared on the Friday (last time she was seen). He did not say that it was on the night that her boyfriend reported she was missing and called the police (Sunday night), but "on the night she went missing", i.e. the last time she was known to be alive (Tesco CCTV, Friday night).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab