UK - Judith Richardson, 77, beaten to death, Hexham, 19 Aug 2011

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Filly, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Graeme Jarman told the 17 year old girl he assaulted at gunpoint he was an "Everyday Psychopath". Convicted in that assault that psyco only served half his prison term.

77 Year old Judith Richardson was found in her home bludgeoned by a hammer. Police who keep track of their violent sex offenders found Graeme missing two days prior to poor Ms. Richardson being murdered.

Police warn the public if you see Graeme who may have shaved his head not to approach him. Oh trust me I wouldn't approach him. Meanwhile his mum begs him to turn himself in. "You've turned yourself in before you can do it again". Well he didn't turn himself in for murder last time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Richardson-told-earlier-teenager-victim.html

May poor Ms. Richardson rest in peace. How wrong is that when a woman makes it that far in life and is hammered to death?

2. Loading...

3. Filly

4. SunnieRN

SunnieRN New Member

So, what is the difference between an 'everyday psychopath' and other psychopaths? Are there 'run of the mill psychopaths', 'everyday psychopaths', and 'extreme psychopaths'? Sheesh!:innocent:

5. badhorsie

badhorsie Mouth operational, brain elsewhere...

British justice is a joke, see also the man who killed a 21 year old girl with a hammer, sent to a secure mental hospital, released, killed again, this time ate his victim, back into the secure unit, whoops, what do you think? he's done it again :banghead:

6. SunnieRN

SunnieRN New Member

That's just plain scary!! My gosh!

7. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

'I'm an everyday psychopath': Murderer who tricked way into pensioner's home
    by showing her Age UK charity leaflets and bludgeoned her to death is jailed for life
    (Daily Mail)
    much more at link above

8. Filly

Now he's an everyday lifer.

Continued prayers for that poor woman.

9. badhorsie

badhorsie Mouth operational, brain elsewhere...

We had a TV programme here about "lifers" last week.
    They get 5 choices of meals, TVs in cells, smoking in cells, pet budgerigars, hot showers, video games,fancy duvets, cushions, all mod cons.
    Unless he is given a whole life tariff he will be out in 10-15 years :sick: I hope he chokes on his cream crackers

10. HMSHood

HMSHood Admiral-Class Battlecruiser

A psychopath as far as I am concerned. There are subtypes of them.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...o-3TBg&usg=AFQjCNHK3fwlChZjvNZ_wokvfBCFD5tnQA

They range from a banker, child molester, bully, serial killer, terrorist, or dictator.