UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The house, car and reg plates can’t really be hidden.

I think they could be if more effort was made - certainly reg plates/house numbers for example can easily be blurred out, but personal privacy seems to be less of a concern to many these days IMO

Agree the police evidence report should have been better concealed, however.

Absolutely - that was a potentially massive *advertiser censored* up

I see, do you know where this was confirmed please?

Edit another commented it's speculation.

It is speculation only, including by the press, but it does seem the most likely explanation for that photo IMO. Dashcam from a car going up Pond Lane toward the main road, the guy standing to one side in the edge of the field to let the car pass. It's hard to imagine another scenario for how that photo was taken, would have to either be somebody stood right next to him, or someone who happened to be positioned a distance away with a telephoto lens.

I don't think the photoman image is from a dashcam, hr appears to be standing in a field...!

We've been over this in earlier comments and scouted the location and it is perfectly plausible that this is dashcam from Pond Lane but may be even police body cam or just a mobile phone photo - not confirmed.

The important point is that image has been heavily cropped / zoomed so you are not getting a true perspective of the photo - it isn't a close up, just a tiny snip from a much larger photo or video frame.

See this earlier post for more info about the photo being cropped.

Last edited:
I think what’s being suggested is that they might have arrested someone with a close dna match to question them and that actually they are not the murderer but their dad/uncle/grandad is. And that they could then also be the chillendon murderer.

Doesn’t seem plausible to me though.

I don't really get that thinking, you're suggesting that killing runs in families but that's not the case.

I was thinking again about this house being searched and wondered if maybe the house had been burgled recently and the perpetrator left fingerprints which match up with those the police have gathered for Julia's murder.

I was thinking again about this house being searched and wondered if maybe the house had been burgled recently and the perpetrator left fingerprints which match up with those the police have gathered for Julia's murder.

While it's not impossible. Its extremely unlikely IMO. I think this house is linked to the man in custody.

It was in a report from Sky,I think it was posted by Alyce.

Nailed it! It was indeed @Alyce!
Thanks Skigh.

yes, was me..... I went back to Sky to repost the article but it has now been pulled, no doubt because of the photo.
The exact wording was.....

believed to have come from dashcam

yes, was me..... I went back to Sky to repost the article but it has now been pulled, no doubt because of the photo.
The exact wording was.....

believed to have come from dashcam
Thanks Alyce, I searched for it too last night.
I'm pretty certain it was dashcam footage.
But I reckon they had more than that too, possibly he was seen near the crime scene.. Everybody local to that area was highly attuned to what had happened, everybody wanted it solved..

The only thing I'll say about the dashcam footage is that it might have been from a police vehicle using Pond Lane as a cut through. Police were everywhere around there that day and many/most have cams.

Pond Lane looks like an unadopted road that is signed as unsuitable for motor vehicles, access only and only 6 foot 6 wide with what looks like no passing places (because it isn't for vehicles).

Right now I'm more interested in how the Sunshine Corner house relates to the person arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels