GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting bail.....the cheek of some people. He will never be granted.

I'm not sure what the age of consent is there, but if she was under that age it would be considered rape. In the States even if she's over the age of consent it's still rape if the age difference is over 4 years. I'm not familiar with the laws there so who knows.

She was just 15 by a few months, so definately rape here as under age.

No, I think she would have to be under 13 for the charge to be automatically rape.
Consensual sex with a teenager under 16 falls under "child sexual offences involving children under 16"
That's how I read it, anyway.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/rape_and_sexual_offences/consent/

Requesting bail.....the cheek of some people. He will never be granted.

He would be a suicide risk I suspect, if nothing else. And I don't think he would have anywhere to go where he would be kept safe from the pubic. Absolute no no.

Landscape gardener and his neighbour appear in court over grooming, rape and murder of Kayleigh Haywood

He is accused of raping and killing her on November 15 and spoke only to confirm his name, address and date of birth during a short hearing. He did not enter a plea.
Beadman, 28, of Ibstock, who was wearing a grey jumper and grey tracksuit bottoms, was remanded in custody to appear at Leicester Crown Court later on December 18.

Second suspect: Luke Harlow (pictured), 27, has been charged with grooming and two counts of sexual activity with a child and is in custody
Beadman’s next door neighbour, Luke Harlow, also made a brief appearance accused of grooming Kayleigh, of Measham, Leicestershire, and two counts of sexual activity with a child.

The offences are said to have taken place between November 12 and November 16.
The 27-year-old, who also spoke only to confirm his details, was remanded in custody to appear at Leicester Crown Court on the same date as Beadman.
Neither man applied for bail.

Trying to get the timeline right. So KH was with LH from Friday to Sunday? During which these 2 charges took place. Then on Sunday SB raped and killed her.

Oh Kayleigh :(

I ain't posting the 2 photos of the men in the article, looking at them makes me want to vomit!

So he is accused of killing her and raping her on Sunday 15th November although all charges are thought to have taken place between Thursday 12th November and Monday 16th November. I assume the grooming charge relating to LH could come into play on Thursday 12th if they maybe exchanged messages regarding where they would meet etc. Blows out the equation that maybe the charges were from previously, had Kayleigh met LH before.

What a sin on Kayleigh, her family and her friends.

Tributes line church in Kayleigh Haywood's hometown

Today more flowers and messages of condolence for Kayleigh Haywood and her family have been left outside St Laurence Church at Measham in Leicestershire.

stream_img.jpg

stream_img.jpg

stream_img.jpg

So he is accused of killing her and raping her on Sunday 15th November although all charges are thought to have taken place between Thursday 12th November and Monday 16th November. I assume the charges relating to LH were from Thursday 12th if this the day they maybe exchanged messages regarding where hey would meet etc. Blows out the equation that maybe the charges were from previously, had Kayleigh met LH before.

"The offences are said to have taken place between November 12 and November 16."

That means that they took place on November 13, 14 and 15.
So I assume that she stayed on the Friday and Saturday nights, when the alleged offences by LH took place, hence two charges for him.
Then the murder by SB on Sunday 15th.

Was Kayleigh that unfortunate to get away from one predator only to fall into the hands of another? :( I'm having a hard time getting my head around this

"The offences are said to have taken place between November 12 and November 16."

That means that they took place on November 13, 14 and 15.
So I assume that she stayed on the Friday and Saturday nights, when the alleged offences by LH took place, hence two charges for him.
Then the murder by SB on Sunday 15th.

So LH has to have admitted to something surely ? Otherwise how do the police work out that there are 2 charges of sexual activity ?

Was Kayleigh that unfortunate to get away from one predator only to fall into the hands of another? :( I'm having a hard time getting my head around this

It is horrific to think that is what happened.

Could it have been, as others have suggested, that SB offered her a lift home on the Sunday ( LH doesnt drive apparently ) which was useful for Kayleigh as she could hardly ask her parents to collect her as she was not where she was supposed to be.

It is horrific to think that is what happened.

Could it have been, as others have suggested, that SB offered her a lift home on the Sunday ( LH doesnt drive apparently ) which was useful for Kayleigh as she could hardly ask her parents to collect her as she was not where she was supposed to be.

I wonder if SB felt that Kayleigh should be willing to engage in sexual activity with him, since she was with his buddy LH, and when she wasn't...:(

So LH has to have admitted to something surely ? Otherwise how do the police work out that there are 2 charges of sexual activity ?

If she did stay two nights, I guess they would infer that it happened both nights. There's probably some context in phone or FB messages between them.

A bit more info here on LHs charge

Dark-hared Harlow, of heavy build, was wearing a grey sweat top and bottoms.

He stands accused of grooming a girl under 16 years on line for sex.

He is also accused of two charges of unlawful sexual touching of a 15-year-old girl between Thursday, November 12 and Monday, November 16.

And this part. about the cases being linked, so doesnt look as though LH left Kayleigh and she just happened to then fall into SBs path.

Alan Murphy, prosecuting, opposed bail.

He said that the cases against both defendants were linked.

Harlow's solicitor Tarsem Salhan made no application for bail.

And this - isnt it a bit early for a CMH ?

Mr Clarkson remanded Harlow in custody until December 18 to Leicester Crown Court for a plea and management hearing.

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/K...tory-28212250-detail/story.html#ixzz3s2D6rBp2
Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

I wonder if SB felt that Kayleigh should be willing to engage in sexual activity with him, since she was with his buddy LH, and when she wasn't...:(

Shades of the Ched Evans case ( footballer charged with rape, friend found not guilty with same person, same night )

For the police to say with certainty what date Kayleigh was raped and killed, and not put it between a range of dates, I think LH must have seen her alive on the Sunday or SB has admitted it.

Or theres video/CCTV footage?

number 5 and number 7 are back to back... the estate aerial image shows the position of - and relationship between - the two houses in relation to the avenue layout, and their proximity to the park.
very secluded... i.e. right at the edge of the development, and the van could be reversed right up to the front door of either.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parents-kayleigh-haywood-murder-suspect-6862969

So SB's CCTV cameras might have LH's covered property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member