UK - Kenneth Creswell, vile paedophile films rapes

if you break it down it'd still be about 2 hours a week....how does any adult man have that kind of alone time with a child that is not his?

Maybe he babysat like Stiles did?

Sorry but, I can't help but wondering how does this pervert get access to 270 hours of this girl's life?? And no one can tell that something is not right??

:waitasec:

:furious:
Yes, it is! I wonder if her Mom is a single parent and this little one got abused when her Mom was at work or something like that? Poor kid. I am glad the wife turned him in. He is a perv of the worst kind. I can't believe he smiled for the camera and gave a thumbs up. :(

I hate to break it to you, but from the original link:

Judge Mr Justice Openshaw said: "These are the most shocking and terrible offences.

"His previous good character counts for nil particularly when he observed that had he not been caught he would have continued.

"He presents a high risk of re-offending , a significant risk of re-offending to young girls."

Creswell of Coral Way, Redcar, was given an indeterminate sentence to serve at least six years before he can apply for parole after he pleaded guilty to four specimen charges of rape, four of sexual assault on a child, taking indecent photographs of a child, possession of indecent photographs of a child and two other assault charges.

He was also banned from contact with girls under 18, using cameras or computers for improper purposes, and ordered to register as a sex offender for life.

The judge said that nobody should think that Creswell had been given a six-year jail sentence.

He added: "He will not be released until such a time as the Parole Board are satisfied that he will not present a danger to the public."

The six-year jail sentence sounds like exactly what he was given. Granted, it's a parole hearing. Even so, consider how quickly time erases the egregiousness of crimes. I also found the judge slipping in the comment about "his previous good character" to be rather tasteless, and at worst, offensive. As for the joke of a sentence? Imho, he should have been given LWOP. Not lauded about a "previous good character."

I hate to break it to you, but from the original link:

The six-year jail sentence sounds like exactly what he was given. Granted, it's a parole hearing. Even so, consider how quickly time erases the egregiousness of crimes. I also found the judge slipping in the comment about "his previous good character" to be rather tasteless, and at worst, offensive. As for the joke of a sentence? Imho, he should have been given LWOP. Not lauded about a "previous good character."

The sentence is appalling. unfortunately, once again i find myself ruminating over possible vigilante justice.

The sentence is appalling. unfortunately, once again i find myself ruminating over possible vigilante justice.

Can't they just put him into gen-pop? That surely must be the way around no DP in Europe.

Maybe he babysat like Stiles did?

I realize that not all men are pedophiles...but who leaves their most precious
"possession" in the world with a man that is not related to them. I don't care how nicce they seem.

I don't even leave my daughter in the gym's day care when it's only the guy working in there, he's a sweet guy - but I'll go in the morning when it's the woman. And I still watch the videos and check on her.

Pedophiles are more rare than you think. Because most everyone with a membership here reads a lot of crime stories, we start feeling as if they're just around every corner.

That said, "vile" and "pedophile" are redundant, in my book.

And I'm a man, and I'm wary of men who like children. That can be a teacher, a coach, a scoutmaster, you name it. In my book, most men don't have much patience for kids outside their own brood, and even those kids stretch that patience to the breaking point. My father was much more straightforward and too simple about it -- used to say, "Men DON'T like children. If you meet a man who does, watch him." I won't go that far, because my kids are cool. But Chuck E. Cheese is a nightmare for me and most men I know.

Single mothers are the most vulnerable by far. It seems so great to them to find a guy who clicks with their kids, but too often we read stories here of how that "click" was the sound of the man getting what he really wants.

Sometimes I want to just resign my position in the human race, and just find another planet to settle on or something.

Good post Steve.
I know exactly what you mean. I too am a bit weary of men who 'love' children and like being around them a little too much. Makes my skin crawl.
You're right...most men don't like a bunch of kids running around the house screaming and playing loudly.
Most men ask the wife/girlfriend to quiet the kids down or send them outside. They don't want alone time with a bunch of children. Of course it's completely different when a man wants one on one time with his child...that situation is different when it's a loving father and his child.
Parent's have to be aware.

I realize that not all men are pedophiles...but who leaves their most precious
"possession" in the world with a man that is not related to them. I don't care how nicce they seem.

I don't even leave my daughter in the gym's day care when it's only the guy working in there, he's a sweet guy - but I'll go in the morning when it's the woman. And I still watch the videos and check on her.

Do we know that she is not related to him?

Pedophiles are more rare than you think. Because most everyone with a membership here reads a lot of crime stories, we start feeling as if they're just around every corner.

That said, "vile" and "pedophile" are redundant, in my book.

And I'm a man, and I'm wary of men who like children. That can be a teacher, a coach, a scoutmaster, you name it. In my book, most men don't have much patience for kids outside their own brood, and even those kids stretch that patience to the breaking point. My father was much more straightforward and too simple about it -- used to say, "Men DON'T like children. If you meet a man who does, watch him." I won't go that far, because my kids are cool. But Chuck E. Cheese is a nightmare for me and most men I know.

Single mothers are the most vulnerable by far. It seems so great to them to find a guy who clicks with their kids, but too often we read stories here of how that "click" was the sound of the man getting what he really wants.

Sometimes I want to just resign my position in the human race, and just find another planet to settle on or something.

Amen about men who like kids, Steve. I have said that on other forums and have been attacked for it but most men really don't have the kind of patience with other people's children that women do, so it is wise to be suspicious if a man wants alone time with your children.

This guy apparently started as a video voyeur (wiring his home to watch family members at their most intimate moments). I wonder how many others like that excalate to rape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back