Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her brother knew.

And he was so upset about the situation that he got himself into serious trouble with the the law about the married Adnan Choudhry's alleged relationship with his sister.

My apologies guys. Seems you didn't get my sarcasm. I'm very aware of this I mean the family have said they didn't know of any relationship. My mistake.

My apologies guys. Seems you didn't get my sarcasm. I'm very aware of this I mean the family have said they didn't know of any relationship. My mistake.

Sorry if I misunderstood. I just wanted to state the details as plainly as I could without flouting any rules. I feel they are the most pertinent facts to the case that are backed up by MSM articles and sometimes it just helps to write it out.

So is it possible she went out to meet someone in secret as it was valentine's night ... was dissapointed in some way by the meeting eg not long enough or didn't turn up for example
Angrily spoke to same person next morning on way to work ... hence sighting near lake

Cops searching for Leah Croucher, 20, who vanished in February scour lake after grey hoodie spotted in water
“I would like to remind people of the distinctive grey ‘Stewartby’ taekwondo hoody with a colourful logo that Leah was wearing at the time she went missing.

“This search activity is in response to a specific piece of information and could take up to 10 days to complete".

Up to 10 days seems like a really long time and certainly very expensive. It would seem the police think this witness is credible.

I think the police would of course have been all over AC as it does seem the most likely scenario that he would have something to do with it. But the fact they have looked into him and don't think he's a suspect says that they must have something really concrete to rule him out. Maybe they have looked through all his phone records and messages and it proves his relationship with Leah ended quite some time ago and he's had no contact with her since. Maybe he was out of area during the disappearance and they can prove it.

My theory is that Leah had entered into a new relationship with someone else and no one else knew about it because it was so new but also that potentially there was some need for secrecy about it, maybe another older man or something similar. Either this person was a predator who was preying on her from the start and planned her disappearance or something has happened in the heat of the moment and they've simply been unusually fortunate getting away with it for this long.

Leah sounds like someone quite shy,naive and young at heart. When they did a tour of her room on This Morning you saw that she loved to read fantasy and adventure stories - twilight stuck out to me particularly as it's a story about a girl who is quiet and reclusive (like Leah) getting into this whirlwind romantic dangerous adventure with this much older experienced guy and I feel like Leah loved this sort of thing as she was longing for someone to bring exciting romance into her life and unfortunately I think that is what she has found but it has taken a dark turn.

My other thought based on the distressed girl by the lake sighting and police saying (either the This Morning clip or crimestoppers, can't remember which) that she'd been anxious or worried about something recently, was that following things going south with whatever relationship, she was feeling unable to cope and took her own life. But of course unless she's gone somewhere very remote for this it seems very unlikely given no body after 7 months.

(Disclaimer - not hating on or passing judgement on twilight series at all, merely an observation into Leah's potential mindset and personality through her choice of reading! I myself loved a bit of vampire/horror/fantasy books as a teen and it definitely said something about my personality so feel like I have a bit of insight)

I wouldn’t have thought she took her own life (without knowing her) because I assume police have looked through her computer and there would have been more clues there eg research of methods. In our area missing appeals where someone is potentially suicidal are worded in a way that may indicate that. Also bodies are usually located - they want the pain to stop but no particular desire to ‘disappear’.

I think the police would of course have been all over AC as it does seem the most likely scenario that he would have something to do with it. But the fact they have looked into him and don't think he's a suspect says that they must have something really concrete to rule him out. Maybe they have looked through all his phone records and messages and it proves his relationship with Leah ended quite some time ago and he's had no contact with her since. Maybe he was out of area during the disappearance and they can prove it.

My theory is that Leah had entered into a new relationship with someone else and no one else knew about it because it was so new but also that potentially there was some need for secrecy about it, maybe another older man or something similar. Either this person was a predator who was preying on her from the start and planned her disappearance or something has happened in the heat of the moment and they've simply been unusually fortunate getting away with it for this long.

Leah sounds like someone quite shy,naive and young at heart. When they did a tour of her room on This Morning you saw that she loved to read fantasy and adventure stories - twilight stuck out to me particularly as it's a story about a girl who is quiet and reclusive (like Leah) getting into this whirlwind romantic dangerous adventure with this much older experienced guy and I feel like Leah loved this sort of thing as she was longing for someone to bring exciting romance into her life and unfortunately I think that is what she has found but it has taken a dark turn.

My other thought based on the distressed girl by the lake sighting and police saying (either the This Morning clip or crimestoppers, can't remember which) that she'd been anxious or worried about something recently, was that following things going south with whatever relationship, she was feeling unable to cope and took her own life. But of course unless she's gone somewhere very remote for this it seems very unlikely given no body after 7 months.

(Disclaimer - not hating on or passing judgement on twilight series at all, merely an observation into Leah's potential mindset and personality through her choice of reading! I myself loved a bit of vampire/horror/fantasy books as a teen and it definitely said something about my personality so feel like I have a bit of insight)

Regarding AC, I don't think he harmed Leah. As you say, the police will have checked his alibi out. I do however wonder whether someone close to him could have taken matters into their own hands.

Like you say though, she could have been in a completely secret relationship. Perhaps with an older man from the taikwondo club.

Just thinking out loud

I wonder if any "work colleagues" went out for lunch that day or were on late shifts

Just thinking around the possibility that leah may have still been in the area around 10.30

I'm still leaning towards the possibility of a second phone or second sim ..because I'm struggling with her secret outing the night before not being involved in her disappearance

Also wondering if she could have been in the area in the boot of a car with this car not leaving the area at the end of the working day

In reference to the thoughts it could be hoax, there was a similar thing a few months ago clothing in a lake, police were done in hours and were keen from the outset for Leah not to be named in particular for the reason for the search. The fact they have advised it could take sometime and Leahs mum being there AND Leah being named as the focus suggests they have some degree of credible information. The strange thing being that divers supposedly know the lagoon very well and nothing has been reported previously. Obviously a sit and wait scenario

This search does away with any theories suggesting that the police know more and are just playing the long game.

There is at least one piece of REALLY significant information that is known by a small group of people but NOT by the public......this will have had a heavy bearing upon the direction of the inquiry thus far.

Don't ask me to repeat the full nature of this 'information' as there is one very good reason why i cannot share this.....i have no idea what it is exactly!!....i just know of it's existance o_O

What sets the grey hoody apart from others making it 'distinctive' is the Stewartby logo.
This seems to be quite small, so the hoody apparently seen in the lake must have been close to the witness? Thoughts please.
Ah! Just seen the lettering on the back...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member