Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Children's films? Harry Potter and Twilight? - I'm mid 30's and frequently watch HP movies, I am far from an inexperienced woman.

IF he was asking her to switch her location off, what excuse would he have given her? Even if it was because he was on the run, there is nothing to connect her to him, so her location would have been irrelevant in regard to him.

I do think it's just a coincidence, and they didn't know each other, bar maybe a passing hello if she regularly passed him in a morning on her commute to work.
You are missing the point about my reference to children’s films. Her mother has indicated Leah liked to watch films of that nature in her bedroom, innocent stuff, rather than go out clubbing, meeting boys, getting drunk, taking drugs, staying out late, getting into trouble etc, but the reality of the situation is that she was doing things she perhaps ought to have not be doing, having an affair with a married man presumably wouldn’t have gone down well, which is why she was being secretive about things. NM lived his life grooming/tricking young girls to get what he wanted. An ex girlfriend who was underage when he was in his 20’s has said as much, so he’s not your average single bloke, a scrum bag yes but someone who knew how to manipulate and trick people. His former boss described him as attentive and helpful on first impressions. This poor girl has been tricked and from her mother’s description of her she was not streetwise so yes a few passing hellos as she walked by may have been enough to draw her in.

I doubt it, more probable to be a child putting there feet on the dash as happens thousands of time ever day throughout the country and a father going mad after telling the child numerous times, I can't see this man driving anything shiny..
I still think that he had no need to drive anywhere when she walks right past the house. It’ll be interesting what his precious MO was.

Also, the body was found on Monday and they matched her items. They then moved pretty quickly to determine what links there were with that house. Four days later they have very positively come out and named him as number one suspect. They must have enough information on him to do this (okay he’s dead so no need to keep identity secret) I suspect they’re now hoping they get so much information on him that it all tallies up.

I still think that he had no need to drive anywhere when she walks right past the house. It’ll be interesting what his precious MO was.
I think the same and from the little I know he is an opportunist and liked to push himself onto young girls, I think maybe LC had some fight in her and to subdue her was difficult and ultimately he felt he had to kill her, I would say this man had never killed before and he could not handle his own thoughts and the consequences he would probably one day face, i would say although he might not of killed before there is likely to be a few more women out there with a story from when they were younger..

I think the same and from the little I know he is an opportunist and liked to push himself onto young girls, I think maybe LC had some fight in her and to subdue her was difficult and ultimately he felt he had to kill her, I would say this man had never killed before and he could not handle his own thoughts and the consequences he would probably one day face, although i would say although he might not of killed before there is likely be a few more women out there with a story from when they were younger..
Yeah and I also think sex offenders’ crimes tend to escalate and maybe he had no reason to kill before. But I think if he’d released her, she’d have enough information that he probably go to prison for the rest of his life. That’s another reason I think he’s lured her into the actual house because she’d have been able to identify it and him had he not killed her. Sad thoughts.

I think the same and from the little I know he is an opportunist and liked to push himself onto young girls, I think maybe LC had some fight in her and to subdue her was difficult and ultimately he felt he had to kill her, I would say this man had never killed before and he could not handle his own thoughts and the consequences he would probably one day face, i would say although he might not of killed before there is likely to be a few more women out there with a story from when they were younger..
I think his intention sadly was to kill

If he had ‘just’ planned to sexually assault or rape her and let her go then no way would he do it in that property, she would lead police straight to him

Either he attacker her/accidently killed her elsewhere and bought the body to the house at night or he planned to murder her all along

I think his intention sadly was to kill

If he had ‘just’ planned to sexually assault or rape her and let her go then no way would he do it in that property, she would lead police straight to him

Either he attacker her/accidently killed her elsewhere and bought the body to the house at night or he planned to murder her all along
Every possibility depending on the circumstances leading up to her disappearance (was he watching her), we would have to understand his mentality at the time as well, I personally don't think it was a pre planned murder, he didn't seem to be planning his own death beforehand, he was looking for work, driving around the country to evade capture etc.. I believe he had a mental problem and could not control the urges that the vast majority of us can, he acted out of instinct and that started the unfortunate chain of events, plus if he planned to kill her and was worried about the police why would he leave the body in a property that he knew the owners would be coming to in a matter of months? That would be more of a concern than an accusation of sexual assault.

Children's films? Harry Potter and Twilight? - I'm mid 30's and frequently watch HP movies, I am far from an inexperienced woman.

IF he was asking her to switch her location off, what excuse would he have given her? Even if it was because he was on the run, there is nothing to connect her to him, so her location would have been irrelevant in regard to him.

I do think it's just a coincidence, and they didn't know each other, bar maybe a passing hello if she regularly passed him in a morning on her commute to work.
I am confused about the switching off location on her phone. Why would you need to do this? Who can see the location on your phone? Not very tech savvy so I don't get it!

Fight, flight or freeze.
Just because LC had martial arts training, doesn't mean she would have fought back if grabbed. Some people just freeze as their brain processes the threat.
Doesn't matter how 'naive' folk think she was, would Sarah Everard be described as naive too? She was hacked by WC into getting into his car and she showed no signs of 'fighting back'.
Everyone's response to threat is different.
Like @CoverMeCagney said, I doubt we will ever know how he got her into the house.

I think most likely situation is he saw her on her way to work and he was unloading his tools from the car/van or something so they exchanged a “good morning” and a smile on occasions and that she vaguely knew him but thought he seems a nice friendly guy

On the morning she goes missing he drives past where she is walking to and offers her a lift “i am just on my way to screwfix, bit nippy isn’t it, get in and i will drop you off at work” so knowing him through the “good mornings“ she gets in

He then pulls out a knife or similar weapon and tells her scream or make a move he will stab her and he drives back to his

More likely than ‘leaping out behind a bush’
Yes or drives past her and parks in the lake car park and grabs her and drives back to the house ,parks in the garage

Fight, flight or freeze.
Just because LC had martial arts training, doesn't mean she would have fought back if grabbed. Some people just freeze as their brain processes the threat.
Doesn't matter how 'naive' folk think she was, would Sarah Everard be described as naive too? She was hacked by WC into getting into his car and she showed no signs of 'fighting back'.
Everyone's response to threat is different.
Like @CoverMeCagney said, I doubt we will ever know how he got her into the house.
Also if grabbed from behind and something out over her mouth, or chloroform she couldn’t have reacted. I’ve seen female judoists being overpowered by men , who are taller and stronger.

I am confused about the switching off location on her phone. Why would you need to do this? Who can see the location on your phone? Not very tech savvy so I don't get it!
It’s been deliberately done to hide the phone’s location, perhaps her mum or brother had an app on their phone where they could see where Leah’s was? Once you turn the location off, some apps stop working so you will get prompts to turn it back on, but to turn it off for a short period of time is deliberate.

Perhaps this explains where NM "came from", a local business would probably have flyered the local area.

Also, if they had company vehicles, they could have been registered to employees from that address? Might explain the random parking ticket turning up a couple of doors down. IME, companies chasing un-enforcable debts like private parking tickets will spam letters for ages in the hope someone caves and pays up to make it go away.
very good points.

Yes or drives past her and parks in the lake car park and grabs her and drives back to the house ,parks in the garage
Hopefully if he used a vehicle at any point the police can now go back to the hours and hours of cctv footage they have analysed and find something now they have his name, a parking ticket and so presumably a registration number?

Sounds like TVP are going to look at how they conducted the “missing person” enquiry in an “evidence-led” way. And maybe that’s fine and maybe they did conduct that search by the book.

However the issue is an extremely DANGEROUS and OFFICIALLY WANTED man was on the loose for months and the police couldn’t find him. If he was wanted on terror charges they would have used more thorough tactics.

The question isn’t really about whether TVP missed a link between NM and LC - even a tangential one - but how the wanted person system works in this country, and how, repeatedly, someone known to pose an exceptional danger to the public was not apprehended.

That is the question, whether TVP likes it or not. Regardless of him then crossing paths with LC, he should have been apprehended. It’s likely there are similar dangerous people out there right now, wanted in the Police National Computer, who could tomorrow go on and really hurt someone.

Yeah but wouldn’t it be drummed into her about accepting lifts from strangers? As someone said before, she is actually passing the house, it wouldn’t need for him to wait in a car etc. though I’m not saying it may not have happened like that either. Who knows what she was thinking?
Why do most assume that she was grabbed by the house? Rather than the house being used to hide her body after the event? Do we assume that he was at the house every day at the same time Leah walked past? Was he living there in secret? If not where was he living at the time? Where' did he kill himself ,was it at a property or found in the open somewhere? surely if he was working at the house every day as opposed to just say checking the property every week, the neighbour next door would have been aware of this?
unless he was doing a lot of work there Why would be there so often?

It’s been deliberately done to hide the phone’s location, perhaps her mum or brother had an app on their phone where they could see where Leah’s was? Once you turn the location off, some apps stop working so you will get prompts to turn it back on, but to turn it off for a short period of time is deliberate.
Thanks .Ok so we are assuming someone could track her location through her phone. Her parents? I know some do this with children's phones but seems strange to do this for an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01