GUILTY UK - Lexi Draper, 3, & Scarlett Vaughan, 16 mos, murdered, Skiddaw, Rugby, Jan/Feb 2018 *GUILTY*

I'm really disappointed with the coverage of this trial. If media had been there for closing we might have found out about the witnesses/evidence that we have missed.
If the death of 2 babies doesn't get media coverage what will?

By the looks of it it's been adjourned to tomorrow - maybe someone's sick.

details_close.gif
Birmingham Crown Court 8 T20197175
Louise Porton
Details: Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 10:00 - 10:37

14:28
False rape allegation
In 2011, the court hears that Porton made a false allegation of rape.

Mr Saxyby says: “That really is quite a thing to say of someone else, to allow the police to believe that that other person had raped you, a lie which you were willing to tell police.”

Mr Saxby asks if Porton told any lies to the police in relation to this incident and she says no.

Live: Murder-accused mum sent sexual photos while daughter was in hospital

[my note - she would have been about 14 in 2011]

I didn't think I could dislike this chick even more.... but this did it. :mad:

Would be interesting to know what her demeanour is like in court.

Certainly having a lot of forgetful moments

Yes. When it makes her look better she remembers, when it makes her look bad it was too long ago to remember.

She is an empty box, imo.

I'm pretty heartless and I NEVER cry in public. However I would be crying in this situation. I cried at very close relatives funerals and this would be much more horrific. I would be sedated. Actually, I'd have killed myself after my second child died.

You know what crushes me reading this....
Marks on her neck.... bruising in her throat... consistent with airway obstruction...
I think these children were strangled with her bare hands... and fought for their lives by clawing at her.

4 hours and counting - a very long summary. Difficult to understand why, but then the reporting has been so minimal, there may be plenty of information that we have not heard that the Judge feels the need to go over.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back