Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into a taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CMC. Been away for a long time but saw this case on the BBC. I'm not very good at maps like skibaboo and can't say how accurate it is but hope this helps as a start:

Qted.png
Great map...

And... thank you!

Wouldn't Beverley be upstream?

Yes

It flows east towards the sea.

She couldn't have ended up near Beverley if she fell in at Hull. It flows directly south from Driffield, through Beverley, through Hull, and joins the Humber next to The Deep. River Hull - Wikipedia

But that's not where they've launched the rescue boat. The River Hull looks quite a distance away from her house.

Yes it is quite a distance. Two different waters. Either way she'd have ended up going towards the sea, not upstream/north to Beverley. (I think, can someone double check)

I might be being thick but why is that doorway all lit up blue like that? It's probably just the light/reflection but could they be using luminol or something? Odd that one officer is standing on the little wall shining a torch onto it.

Can’t link at the mo ( it’s in The Mirror if anyone else can ) but am reading reports from two students who live opposite to Libby and who reported seeing her being dropped off by the taxi and then not going into her house but walking down the road....their actual words were, wobbling down the road, and falling over

Missing student Libby Squire was last seen 'falling over drunk'

Missing student Libby Squire was “falling over drunk” outside her home, according to two of the last people to see her.

Neighbours of Libby, 21, also said she did not go inside after being dropped off by a taxi but instead wandered into the freezing night.

Tom Tulley, 20, who lives opposite, watched her “stumbling” and falling on Thursday night.

He said: “She was too drunk to be on her own. The taxi dropped her by a red car. She was walking away from her house, which is weird. She fell over a couple of times.”

[...]

I might be being thick but why is that doorway all lit up blue like that? It's probably just the light/reflection but could they be using luminol or something? Odd that one officer is standing on the little wall shining a torch onto it.
I think it's a uv light - shows up blood and other trace evidence.

The google street view images are all very recent and show a ring of CCTV around where she was last seen. She must have become undetectable within a couple of blocks of where she was last seen or she would have been captured on one of those cameras. LE would already be looking somewhere else if she showed up. My prediction is she disappeared within a hundred yards or so of that bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck