Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police must be so frustrated !!
I do hope they find her was hoping that she had been kept somewhere.
I wonder if they said abduction from start because of woman who heard screams. I know if I had heard screams if it's correct for 15minutes as reported I would like to think I would have done more.
First post by the way.

I can’t imagine a 96 hour hold being granted for flashing or burglary. I think they need to hold him in custody while they search for Libby or further evidence. He is linked to Libby and seemingly admitted giving her a lift. I’m thinking they need him off the streets while they build a case.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt!!!

Is Hull so short on crime that flashing and peeping Tom-ery justify 96 hours of questioning?

I predict a social media meltdwon

But, to be serious I hope the police have done a darn good job of explaining to Libby's parents the strategy here

Sooo...this means he is likely the suspect in the e-fit from the report in December 2018. Women traumatised by creepy flasher outside home release 'E-fit'

Comparison picture attached for anyone interested. I wonder how this ties in with Libby. Do they have nothing to connect him?

I read the flasher article the the other day and thought it was a bit of a crappy e-fit but after seeing them side by side it’s a little alarming how similar he looks to it. But surely the witness would have come forward by now after seeing PR plastered all over the news?

Outraging public decency:-

Modern case law has established two elements that must be satisfied for the offence to have been committed:[2][3]

1. the act was of such a lewd character as to outrage public decency; this element constitutes the nature of the act, which has to be proved before the offence can be established, and
  2. the act took place in a public place and must have been capable of being seen by two or more persons who were actually present, even if they did not actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304