Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Officer Dibble

Officer Dibble Well-Known Member

If you watch the Daily Fail channel on youtoob. Its magnified. Then click the cog (if on a laptop) or the three dots (if on a phone/device) and slow the footage down to 0.25 you will see him rolling up then using both thumbs to text. That is what I see. But he does stand up with his back to us and I assumed he was putting something in his pocket, but was he getting it out/preparing for a W?

MancGuy Uk and sar2them1984 like this.
  2. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

Interesting developments.

Everything hangs on finding Libby now.

sar2them1984, jessie and Blamhappy like this.
  3. clockness

clockness Member

Although... Going back to his car, trying to resist his urges whilst also having a fiddle and not being able to fight the desire so going back for her doesn't sound too farfetched based on what we now know about him...

4. RustyPeanut

RustyPeanut Active Member

All sounds feasible. I'd love to know why he was originally arrested for abduction though.

5. Mauig’ma

Mauig’ma Well-Known Member

I wonder what his wife has to say right about now? Will she stand by her bloke or help prosecute? Maybe she’s noticed something odd with his behavior lately. Edit UK reference. Lol

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  6. cheekychap

cheekychap Active Member

By being charged with an offence not relating to libby would this not allow them to re-arrest and question him on the abduction?

sar2them1984 likes this.
  7. Officer Dibble

But then I forgot the wooden door bang....

sar2them1984 likes this.
  8. esk1mo123

esk1mo123 New Member

I wonder if they questioned him on each separate charge within each separate time frame, that would explain why they kept getting extensions.

I still think he is involved, these sorts of offences usually escalate.

9. jiminy

jiminy Well-Known Member

Welp, with charges like those, he'll be banned from the gym if he gets out.

10. suzyjackson

suzyjackson Well-Known Member

This might explain the missing footage from the spider CCTV if he was masturbating during that time

11. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

(Translation for those following in the US:

bloke
    /blōk/Submit
    nounINFORMAL•BRITISH
    a man.
    "he's a nice bloke"
    synonyms: man, boy, male, individual, body; More

“Bloke is a slang term for a common man in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. The earliest known usage is from the early 19th century, when it was recorded as a London slang term.”

Bloke - Wikipedia )

12. Chester

Chester Well-Known Member

Because they would struggle to convince a Magistrate that they could continue to detain and question him about a murder with no proof that a murder had taken place.

13. truthfinder34

truthfinder34 Well-Known Member

Sounds a likely scenario to me, but saying that i wouldnt be surprised if he intended to murder or imprision her either. The flashing incident and following the girls back to their house is very brazen for a first time flasher.

jessie and jiminy like this.
  14. arrogantcat

arrogantcat Active Member

I think it’s highly likely that the women who were victims of the indecent exposure, and possibly others not covered in the press we’ve seen, recognised this individual and contacted the police following his arrest.

If enough people positively identified him and he had no alibi for the incidents, this will have come as a gift to the police - a way to keep him under supervision and investigation.

There are conflicting reports of whether he’s been bailed or not, but either way - he’s due before Magistrates tomorrow morning to face these charges, and will have no access to his passport, car or possessions as his home is boarded up.
    I think it’s likely at this late hour and wth the high profile nature of the case, if the were to be released, it would be to a police protected safe location.

sar2them1984 likes this.
  15. Alyce

Alyce Well-Known Member

Much as I hate to quote this paper, here it is

A POLISH butcher quizzed over the alleged abduction of Libby Squire has been "released under investigation" by cops after being held for 96 hours.

Butcher held over Libby Squire 'abduction' charged with voyeurism and burglary

16. mrjitty

mrjitty Well-Known Member

Because the CCTV led to the car, and the car rego ultimately led to him, and he confesses to be the last known person to see Libby.

But the standard for arrest on suspicion of abduction is vastly less than charging him on it.

Everything depends on finding Libby, otherwise proving any particular crime is very difficult.

I am sure he has some BS story about dropping her off somewhere and that she was fine.

margarita25 likes this.
  17. Edinlass

Edinlass Well-Known Member

He has been REMANDED in custody - he is NOT out, please can we clear this up. Thanks.

I am not in anyway surprised that he was the creepy man in the E-fit, the comparison was a no brainer for me, albeit a child like drawing.

If he doesn’t have any previous convictions he will be bailed tomorrow if that’s all the charges they have for him...our courts are too leniant!

Poor Libby, where are you. Thoughts are with her family and friends.

18. Officer Dibble

If she did fall into the river, would she definitely be swept out to sea or could she be caught in the riverbed/bank? If she was swept out to sea, might she never be found? Poor Libby.

19. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

I think the 'released under investigation' must be specific to the charge of abduction and he's been remanded on the other charges.

20. Ched

Ched Well-Known Member

Hull live Facebook post about the charges they have written this in their notes ‘
    IMPORTANT NOTES: This story has been written in this way for legal reasons.
    Please be aware that when someone has been charged there can be serious legal implications if any comments are made which could prejudice a case. We want to keep you all updated as much as possible and thank you for your patience.’

21. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

I think its worse than that but even if she did fall in with him chasing her then he is still culpable in her death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.