Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will still be number 1 suspect with regard to libby.
Its just a time strategy....this way they can technically keep on the right side of the pace clock whilst also getting him banged up for a bit while they have more investigation time.

Hate to be morbid but..
With the possibility of libby having gone into water....the police will be well aware of the fact that the passage of time often causes a watercourse to magically give up a body..due to the release and expansion of gases
This is pretty much the path that i expected them to go down.
It just makes sense...and also there are several other flashing/ham shanking episodes in that locality that he simply must be a prime candidate for now.

Watch this space..i have a feeling that these charges may just be an appetiser.

Interestingly Malton was pestered by a flasher last year
And
I have just viewed a photofit on humberside police website in connection with a guy jumping from bushes and flashing at young girls....
That photofit could almost be a portrait photo of this fellow!

BUT he might not have gone this far. His mum said he was a sensitive boy. Maybe, just maybe his perversions were just that bit too far but not as far as you suggest. Even if he would eventually escalate to such behaviour he might not have escalated that night and poor Libby fell in the river in the dark. Being drunk makes you paranoid.

A sensitive boy doesn't scare women half to death by flashing them or peering through their windows...a pervert does.

If she ended up in the river I doubt it was by accident.

I agree. There are a lot of echoes of Joanna Yeates - someone with a sexual fixation, getting a young woman alone and playing out their most depraved fantasies.

I find it highly unlikely that such a man, presented with an incapacitated, attractive girl in the locked privacy of his car, would just want to give a quick flash and let her run away.

Exactly

Often these offenders escalate over time, and then lose control

Its just a time strategy....this way they can technically keep on the right side of the pace clock whilst also getting him banged up for a bit while they have more investigation time.

Hate to be morbid but..
With the possibility of libby having gone into water....the police will be well aware of the fact that the passage of time often causes a watercourse to magically give up a body..due to the release and expansion of gases
It just makes sense...and also there are several other flashing/ham shanking episodes in that locality that he simply must be a prime candidate for now.

And
I have just viewed a photofit on humberside police website in connection with a guy jumping from bushes and flashing at young girls....

are you able to link?

Before his voyeur charges came to light, I posted how living in that house, in a student area might be a perfect place for someone who liked to observe young women.
It seems to fit now, he could sit in that house observing their routines and planning.
The mother 's comments about mistakes probably relate to previous convict ions?

Hate to be morbid but..

And

Couldn’t have put it better myself !

I am gobsmacked! :eek:

They clearly have no idea where she is- and they have no evidence to confirm he took her or hurt her in any way. And he hasn't cracked!!!!

What it was reported his sister said is hearsay - we don't know he said that. And the CCTV of the guy isn't confirmed as him anywhere- or Libby for that matter.

But my days.... IF he was the last to see her we now know he is a total CREEP. Flashing= very poor impulse control. Very power trippy. I was SURE he would have priors! And all in a short space of time too- escalation escalation.

I wonder how he behaved in his home country and if he moved to the UK for reasons other then decent ones?

I don’t know if I even believe anything that the sister said, because she said he put an address into the satnav, but they clearly didn’t find anything in his car.

They may well have found something in his car, we don't know. He admitted to his sister that Libby was in his car that night (and possibly the CCTV supports this) but even with evidence of her being in the vehicle, it's still not enough to charge him with her abduction. PR may have told the police that he just dropped Libby off somewhere unharmed, and I guess they haven't been able to prove otherwise.

If he gets bail tomorrow, where will he go? A bail hostel? Is it safe (for him) to be released given the public feeling?
His life is ruined. Even if he has NOTHING to do with Libby's disappearance, even if he genuinely only tried to help her, even if the sister's story is true, it seems he's still a dirty pervert with all this hanging over his head. He's probably lost his wife, job, house and friends because he couldn't control himself.

This has definitely been a strange one. Also, now his sisters comments seem even more far fetched. What really are the chances of a man who gets off on flashing to women pushing away a pretty girl in his car that tries it on with him? Definitely screams Dna to me even more so now.

His sister seems to have given it away so obviously...why would he have even told her any of this seems abit dodgy it’s like he knew he was going to be questioned so tried to cover his tracks so strange

I am gobsmacked! :eek:

They clearly have no idea where she is- and they have no evidence to confirm he took her or hurt her in any way. And he hasn't cracked!!!!

What it was reported his sister said is hearsay - we don't know he said that. And the CCTV of the guy isn't confirmed as him anywhere- or Libby for that matter.

But my days.... IF he was the last to see her we now know he is a total CREEP. Flashing= very poor impulse control. Very power trippy. I was SURE he would have priors! And all in a short space of time too- escalation escalation.

I wonder how he behaved in his home country and if he moved to the UK for reasons other then decent ones?

Yeh I expected he would have priors too.

People don't often choose abduction as a first offence.

Ticking time bomb by the sounds of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member