Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone find an itv news update , I don’t want to say unless it’s actually in the news ?

Oh this is news to me. I was hoping to see what Cags saw live on ITV news last night. What sort of an itv update? printed? video?

Searching with the infra-red cameras suggests they haven’t found any blood traces in the car or at the suspect’s home. If they had strong DNA, they’d have updated to a murder enquiry, but they’re still saying “abduction”.

I wonder if this is what the drainpipe examination is seeking - something that may have been disposed of down the toilet. (A weapon? Blood traces? Something of Libby’s?) Can’t make out if it’s a waste pipe or not, but surely nothing of use would come via the gutters.

Bit of a wild guess, but maybe he’s thrown something up there thinking it’s one place the police will never think to look, and he could potentially recover it later.

Would have to be something relatively small - maybe jewellery?

But you'd drop it down the drain not throw it up from the front of the house in full view of the street :confused:

As a general rule you cannot game the system via nominal charges and continuously rearresting people.

That is exactly what happens in authoritarian countries

The High Court was not born yesterday and does not allow arbitary detention of citizens

Absolutely correct, you cannot invent a string of reasons for arrest in order to extend past the 96 hour limit. If it's the same incident or strongly connected then they only get one run at it.

Last edited:
How though? From throwing it from the front garden or climbing on the roof and dropping it down the drain?

I'm really intrigued about what they are looking for.

Yeah I was thinking chucking it up. But I agree it's very unlikely.

Perhaps they're just very considerate coppers who noticed the gutters needed cleaning.

But wouldn't they be sending in forensics for that rather than helicopters and lots of officers.

Helicopters are also equipped with infra-red heat seeking tools, aren’t they?
Her being held alive somewhere seems unlikely for so many reasons, admittedly, but it’s cheering to think there’s any hope.

Edit: never mind just saw statement re helicopter above.

14:18
Police confirm Bude Park is being used a landing site
The force has confirmed that Bude Park is being used by Humberside Police as a landing site so that support can be drafted in from other regional teams in the search for missing Libby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg