Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think groups of partiers need a designated driver/walker...one person to stay sober, maybe taking turns. SO many of these cases that result in death (mostly accidental) are when one young drunk adult leaves the bar alone after arriving with a group. The drinking isn’t going to stop so some action needs to happen to save lives...

This is exactly the protocol the military tell people to use on a night out drinking. A certain airman went missing when it was ignored....

Here's a caveat that could be helpful in this thread. With many new people, and such a popular fast moving thread it's easy to get caught up and lose sight of best practices, order, rules etc.
If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it. Additionally,please don't drop hints or post on the board that you know something or are privy to inside information but you won't or can't post it.
If you can't post it, don't.
Rules and Etiquette
All of the topics on that page are worth a review IMO

Not directed at anyone at all. I can't tell people what to do only suggest and try to help people find their way.

This is a ball park question and it's not relevant to this or any case but I want to get people's opinions as I know they've been used before . Mediums - those who can sense ' things' what's the likelihood that the police use them without the public knowing if they've had previous success?. I know it wouldn't stand up in court but I've often wondered.
I believe they do use them but that it comes down to the preference of the individual force/ officers working case and also, in circumstances like this, what the wishes of Libby’s family are.

Here's a caveat that could be helpful in this thread. With many new people, and such a popular fast moving thread it's easy to get caught up and lose sight of best practices, order, rules etc.

Rules and Etiquette
All of the topics on that page are worth a review IMO

Not directed at anyone at all. I can't tell people what to do only suggest and try to help people find their way.

We appreciate everything you do, @Steleheart
@Harmony 2 you get a shout out too, but please don't swing the axe this side of midnight!

With one hour to go we're all on the edge of our seats.

I'm getting a feeling this is going to end as a bit of an anticlimax tonight, if they have enough to charge would they wait until the last minute for the sake of it?

And will we get an announcement when the time is up?

I also would have expected a charge by now if they had sufficient evidence. Have not seen this before, where the questioning goes on right until the last hour.
Although, for all we know, they may have charged him, or released him, but just not made any official announcement yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph