Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've shut everything else and just waiting for one of you lot to bring me news.

Have I got time to make a proper cuppa since YaYa hasn't got any? And it's cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off please, cos we're British and that's all we eat.
I'm doing the same.
Today I discovered that it's inFRAred and not inFAred. . . Embarrassing

I find it odd that he is seemingly being questioned until the last minute.
Is it possible that he has already been released earlier so as not to cause a mob scene at the station, or wherever he is/was being held?
That he was whisked away to wherever he will stay, IF he was released?

I've just done my bloody ironing to pass the time. This is very out of character.

I've been tidying up! Very out of character for me. Can't watch stuff or read anything at the moment though - too tense.

I keep going through all the possibilities in my head and although there are a lot of questions about the arrested person's involvement, I can't see another path at the moment. It will be too awful if this drags on for months or years with nothing to provide the family with answers.

Good god, I can't take this. :(

Clearly there are no plans for him (if released) or his wife and kids to return to their house any time soon, given the metal door seals. Out of curiosity, what normally happens under such scenarios? Do the police have a duty to provide a safe house some distance away where there is minimal risk from public backlash?

Good god, I can't take this. :(

Clearly there are no plans for him (if released) or his wife and kids to return to their house any time soon, given the metal door seals. Out of curiosity, what normally happens under such scenarios? Do the police have a duty to provide a safe house some distance away where there is minimal risk from public backlash?

His poor wife and kids. And poor Libby too. Please someone whoever you are, put her family out of their misery. Tell us where she is.

Has anyone had a look at the pics of items removed from Ps House? Been trying to work out what's been taken. Spotted a bag with keys on a green fob (interesting considering the question over whether Libby had her keys), what looks like a green and black hoody or top and a bag with something that looks like a pillow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190210_205635_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190210_205635_com.android.chrome.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20190210_205625_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190210_205625_com.android.chrome.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20190210_205547_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190210_205547_com.android.chrome.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.