Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy was so brazen he's accused of entering a house DOWN HIS OWN STREET to steal sex toys. Who burgles so close to home, unless he was on some kind of power trip? And that's in addition to being accused of sexual stuff down Libby's own street.

Sounds like a sex addict. Probably has no control over his sexual urges.

At 10.50am, he pleaded not guilty to all the charges against him.

At 10.51am, it was announced Mr Relowicz would be remanded in custody until a hearing at Hull Crown Court on March 11.

It seems there was no opportunity for submissions from the defence on the custodial aspect.

I think these have to happen in the Crown Court

I am not too sure of procedure here because we have started in such a low Court instead of the High Court

It might be simply that as he was charged late on a sunday nite he is swiftly before the magistrate monday am and banged up.

Now that the matter is transferred to the Crown Court, any bail application would be made there, once his barrister has time to prepare?

So in other words, his counsel doesn't argue this on his feet in the magistrates court because it is not the correct venue?

I do agree that he may not want to get out right now.
Heck of a long time to wait to apply for bail, one month until next scheduled appearance.

What the hell is the point, the psychology, of entering into marriage if this is the kind of pathetic crap you are into?! Wouldn’t having a wife just make it all the more difficult for you to carry on with your sick little nocturnal adventures? Or is that part of the thrill?

• On January 19, 2019, in a public place namely Wellesley Avenue, you committed an act outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner by masturbating in a public place
  • Between January 25 and January 28, 2019, you entered as a trespasser in Ventnor Street and stole a computer laptop, a Kindle, a speaker, a quantity of sex toys, condoms, knickers and photographs
2017 - 2018 He is active for a couple months over christmas and in to the new year
2019 - Active again and seemingly escalating just after the new year.

Also how many more times has he done this and not been reported, when I was flashed I was told that it was highly likely there were other victims who hadn't come forward and reported it.

What the hell is the point, the psychology, of entering into marriage if this is the kind of pathetic crap you are into?! Wouldn’t having a wife just make it all the more difficult for you to carry on with your sick little nocturnal adventures? Or is that part of the thrill?

when there has just been a baby you don't get as much sex

Heck of a long time to wait to apply for bail, one month until next scheduled appearance.

Crown Court procedure is 100% not my bag but I am assuming he can simply apply right away?

Well that answer my question on I wonder if he admits to flashing at Libby

The stealing of sex toys ..how would you know which house to try ?
I can understand if taken amongst other value items

Unless he broke in a person's house he fantasised about looking for undies and struck lucky so to speak

I wonder now if the house on Wellesley being luminoled by police was the house he was masturbating outside of in January...
Considering the time elapsed and the weather over the last month, it's doubtful.

More likely that evidence gathered at the time the crime was reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu