Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crimes like these often don’t get reported, either out of embarrassment or because it’s thought nothing will come of it anyway.

I’d wager that most of these incidents only came to light after he was arrested and questions started getting asked in the local area. And there’s almost certainly other victims out there the police don’t know about yet.

How sad to think that if everything had been reported and thoroughly investigated at the time, Libby might never have gone missing.

(O/T, this is how sick some people are. I'm reminded Jayme Closs’ case, while she was still missing and abducted. Her parents had been murdered right in front of her and she was taken; their house was empty because James and Denise (her parents) were dead Jayme (unknown at the time) was being held alive in captivity by the perp. Well in the middle of all this, some “panty thief” broke in their house and took some of Jayme’s underwear! Broke into a murdered victims’ house to steal the underwear of an abducted child!)

I must have read about that too quickly, I wrote earlier it was the abuductor that did that...so it was another weirdo!

My creepy neighbour (many decades ago, married man with children) became obsessed with my new blond flatmate. One day I exited my bedroom of my empty flat (the blond was out) and at the very same time my creepy neighbour from the house next door popped out of her bedroom! I screamed at him to get out. I asked how he got in. He claimed my inner flat door (not the front door to the three storey house of three flats) was unlocked. I knew immediately he had been w**k*** in her underwear drawer. When I told her she just shrugged her shoulders and didn't go to check!! He ended up leaving the wife and going to live in an area of country where sex tourism is rife. He loved to be super loud during sex in his own home with the window open so all the street could hear.

These charges are disturbing. I’m reminded of a murderer, Russell Williams. You would not believe the collection the cops found once he was arrested. This guy was high ranking military, iirc. Maybe his case can shed some light here.

If PR is responsible for killing Libby, then perhaps a future serial killer has been stopped in his tracks, if they find the evidence to commit him.

O/T, here is the link to that case:

Col. Russell Williams pleads guilty to all 88 charges | CBC News

“The interview revealed his involvement in the deaths of Comeau and Lloyd. Subsequent interviews implicated him in 82 break-ins. Only 17 homeowners reported their homes had been broken into, while 61 incidents went undetected or unreported until Williams's arrest. Most break-ins occurred at night, many after midnight.

Williams would place lingerie in boxes or bags when he got home. He was so obsessive in his collection of undergarments that he had to burn some of his trophies in a field to make room for more.

Williams broke into at least a dozen bedrooms of girls under the age of 18, including one shared by 11-year-old twins, court heard. One 12-year-old girl found a message from Williams typed on her computer screen: "merci."

He admitted to police he sought out homes where "attractive young women" lived, targeting those in their late teens to early 30's.

The Crown said Williams's behaviour was obsessive in the number of break-ins, in the meticulous manner in which he dealt with stolen clothes and in the sheer volume of photos he took and methodically filed.

Williams took thousands of explicit photographs of himself at crime scenes — wearing women's and girls' lingerie, and masturbating on their beds — which he put in a complex file folder system with a date stamp.”

col-williams-court-exhibit2-101810.jpg
)

Last edited:
Greetings everyone :) Newbie here. I've been following this obsessively for the past few days! This case really struck a chord with me, it's so worrying :(

I have a question for anyone who is local - all the additional support they drafted in yesterday (to Bransholme), what happened with this? Did anyone see what they were up to? Are they gone now?

Cheers!

I'm baffled why someone would phone the police to report that 3 vibrators have been stolen!! Finding that one rather peculiar and a tad amusing in a weird way!

From what I understand, the sex toys were stolen from the same address as electronics. If there have been other similar offences, perhaps they sent a female police officer who sensitively asked if any other items had been taken - frankly, I probably would report the private items as well since it suggests a pervert who could be dangerous.

How unlucky would you need to be to:
  • have all these charges against you in the geographic area directly related to the missing person

• admit meeting her the evening she disappeared

• have her address in your sat nav
yet not have anything to do with her disappearance?

Last edited:
Greetings everyone :) Newbie here. I've been following this obsessively for the past few days! This case really struck a chord with me, it's so worrying :(

I have a question for anyone who is local - all the additional support they drafted in yesterday (to Bransholme), what happened with this? Did anyone see what they were up to? Are they gone now?

Cheers!

Welcome aworldofmadness and all new members :)

• have all these charges against you in the geographic area directly related to the missing person

• have her address in her sat nav

I am intrigued if he admits the CCTV is him and Libby.

I mean it is hard to see how it can't be.

• have her address in her sat nav

Yes, you are right. I'm finally giving up on it being an accident. BUT where is poor Libby? Held captive somewhere?

• On January 19, 2019, in a public place namely Wellesley Avenue, you committed an act outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner by masturbating in a public place
Wellesley Avenue... coincidence??

I think it’s time to consider that PR is not involved in LS disappearance at all. I know we all would like to believe he knows what has happened to her but I don’t believe he does.
He has come to the attention of the LE during there investigation into LS. They have probably seen him acting suspiciously while reviewing the cctv footage and brought him in for questioning. His prints and dna would be taken and this is what linked him to the offences he is charged with.
As the LE continue to search in a very narrow area and that no one else has been arrested this would lead me to believe that LE think LS has just wondered off and maybe fallen out of sight and the cold weather has unfortunately led to something unthinkable happening. The authorities are still saying it is a missing persons investigation and that it obviously what the evidence is leading them to believe and not abduction or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361