Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a really good thought...I don’t know...
Here are a list of the dates from Hull Daily Mail...what do you think? You could be right

Thanks, depending on the way the shift pattern works he could have changed the late shift in his story! And i don’t have to hand the age of the kids but I have a feeling there was around a year age gap meaning it is possible

Sorry if it’s already been discussed but why has PR pleaded not guilty to these charges...surely after the house searches/ fingerprint testing it must be pretty nailed on that he did these crimes?
Might indicate a very stubborn streak, and also that he might have resisted giving any bit of info away to the police about LS.
I think so, I’m not sure it’s just that he’s just stubborn or if he’s an absolute control freak and a narcissist who thinks he can get away with it. You have to be pretty brazen to do the things he’s accused of, and if he’s capable of those things then he’s probably not phased by much at all.

He must have a cover story. Ive not long since had my first child and trust me when you have a newborn you need all the help you can get. If my OH was constantly going out tje house id want a good reason as to why.

THIS. With kids that young, there are days when you count the minutes until he comes home from work. Assuming that is that these offences took place at night. I’m sure walking dog/ gym/ going for a run would be his go to type of excuses.

He must have a cover story. Ive not long since had my first child and trust me when you have a newborn you need all the help you can get. If my OH was constantly going out tje house id want a good reason as to why.
Totally get what you mean...I remember those nights not so long ago myself. I’d be the same as you and barricading the door without a bloody good reason!! :mad::D
Congratulations by the way! :D

I’m
Thanks, depending on the way the shift pattern works he could have changed the late shift in his story! And i don’t have to hand the age of the kids but I have a feeling there was around a year age gap meaning it is possible
not sure either but think they’re around 1 and a few months...3 maybe?

@Coach yes thinking about why first man stopped to help (distressed ) I think I’d only stop if someone was staggering in road , screaming so I heard above my driving noise , or I caught a glimpse of them and they looked collapsed or fitting etc

Just had another thought along your line of thinking...if it did coincide with her mat leave then he could’ve used the excuse of working more overtime to make up for the drop in her pay (assuming SMP) Nights would usually pay more, not that he would necessarily be doing them...could be why he went on the rob? Knickers and pervy stuff aside... Think I’m veering into delusional now..time for bed me thinks! :rolleyes:

@Coach yes thinking about why first man stopped to help (distressed ) I think I’d only stop if someone was staggering in road , screaming so I heard above my driving noise , or I caught a glimpse of them and they looked collapsed or fitting etc

Yes I wondered that too as not everyone would stop. I wondered if he had spotted her having an argument with someone or if it looked like someone was bothering her. It was really good of him to stop, no doubt he's feeling terrible that he didn't do more but if he asked her if she needed help and she said no, he would have carried on. She was obviously visibly upset enough for him to stop. The person in the car on the CCTV could have seen her looking upset (just like the other motorist). He could have told her that he would give her a lift back to the club to find her friends/housemates so she could get a key to get home. If she had been outside for an hour or more, feeling cold and emotionally upset (she had been refused entry to the club and knew her friends had got in), he could easily have appeared quite plausible to get her in the car.

Just had another thought along your line of thinking...if it did coincide with her mat leave then he could’ve used the excuse of working more overtime to make up for the drop in her pay (assuming SMP) Nights would usually pay more, not that he would necessarily be doing them...could be why he went on the rob? Knickers and pervy stuff aside... Think I’m veering into delusional now..time for bed me thinks! :rolleyes:

i think hes sneeked out , which explains close to home crime locations.

Don’t think about the arrested mans car ( don’t go looking at photos )

Watch the cctv of the car and smoking man ..... is the car in cctv 2 door or 4 doors ? Post your thoughts or say if you can’t tell from cctv

i think hes sneeked out , which explains close to home crime locations.

I don't have children myself but have a young niece, would bhe of been able to sneak out with two young children? Surely she would wake up for night feeds etc? Unless of course both children are good sleepers?? Its a good thought and entirely possible I suppose!

Edit* if he has been offending close to home it shows how brazen he is. He is surely more likely to be recognised in his local area.

Watch the cctv of the car and smoking man ..... is the car in cctv 2 door or 4 doors ? Post your thoughts or say if you can’t tell from cctv

My brain says 2 doors. But I would say it is very hard to tell.

I wonder do the Police think she somehow ended up in Oak road Playing Fields by eliminating certain routes from CCTV footage. I can imagine there is CCTV along most of the main roads at some point, so it would make sense to eliminate each road as a possible route. Although I have little doubt PW has sexually assaulted her while he was "helping" her, following this I still think the most likely explanation is she somehow ended up in the River Hull, which would explain why no body has been found.

Unfortunately I already know how many doors his car has but this being said I originally thought it was a 2 door in the CCTV. This is probably because you can't see the other doors clearly enough.

My brain says 2 doors. But I would say it is very hard to tell.

I think the same shape of rear window would indicate 3 door (2) but it’s not clear in the CCTV I don’t think

I have just been sniffing around the polish newspapers....just to see how they are playing this thing out.

Www.fakt.pl

This newspaper relies to a large extent on the quotes given to the daily mail

But....there is one passage which really made my brain buzz!
I distinctly recall another member here in reply to my post on saturday (regarding the cctv)

I wondered whether PR was the cyclist not the motorist....

The other poster replied that "the cyclist was wearing a balaclava"

Now here is a little detail that appears to have been lost in the daily mail translation..because i have taken a passage from the polish article and translated.

I think you will agree that this looks interesting to say the least....note the balaclava comment.

Meanwhile, the British police carried out a wide search for a missing student. The officers combed, among others university area, dormitory, pond and river. Friends of the student, neighbors and residents were interviewed. Thanks to this, it was established, among other things, that a man in a balaclava was seen three days earlier in the vicinity of her home. Investigators searched the house of the Pole and took him
English to Polish - Google Translate
https://translate.google.com › translate_t

No information is available for this page.
Learn why
Cambridge Polish–English Dictionary: Translate from Polish to English
https://dictionary.cambridge.org › polish-...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member