Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting point, TF. If they set off together after pre-drinks, someone would presumably have a memory of her top or even a photo (she was hugging everyone, we know it was a big deal that they were all back together, therefore a natural time to take group photos).

Top wouldn't be relevant to any living street sightings as it was so cold. Yet highly relevant if it was found discarded in the park, say.

Could suggest she popped home to change, then only met her pals after she had her jacket on, so noone knows what she had on?

(I have undergone missing persons enquiries several times with one of my own family members - the police asked us to go through the wardrobe to try to ID any clothes missing.)

It said in the first appeals that she had on a black long sleeved top as well as the other items we have seen the photos off.

I just assumed to top was quite a generic one rather than anything too distinctive which is why they didn't show it.

No. The bus stop to Welly would be the other side of the road and the buses stop at eleven anyway.
She was probably at bench after falling over, hence the emotional state she was in when bearded man stopped to help. She wasn’t looking to catch any bus just the obvious place to stay when you are drunk and had a possible fall....if she did injure herself you can bet that they have her dna in that Astra which puts her in that car, it’s just where he went in the days after which the police will know more on that...

Discounted I think..not the same car as the one on Howarth st cctv and not the same as the car PR drives.
Thanks. I did think it looked different and it's certainly not a 20 minute drive from where she was.

What worries me about this and I’ve thought it from the start but didn’t want to dwell on it, he works at the bacon factory in Malton, you know what there are so many of around there, pig farms.
Yes that was one of my initial thoughts (nightmares)

Haworth cctv location to Oak Road would take approx 2mins 30 secs, 3 mins absolute max from splicing together segments of Ryuk's car journeys.

Takes you to 00:12, plenty of time to frogmarch into the darkness of the park away from Oak Road before first scream heard at approx 00:15.

Male in cctv likes to lock his vehicle(understatement!) What size and shape is that era Astra's key. I am assuming this was a crime of opportunity. Could the key be used as a weapon held against the throat in a frogmarch into the park along with a cupped hand over mouth?

Key to this case might be PR's family applying pressure on him.

She was probably at bench after falling over, hence the emotional state she was in when bearded man stopped to help. She wasn’t looking to catch any bus just the obvious place to stay when you are drunk and had a possible fall....if she did injure herself you can bet that they have her dna in that Astra which puts her in that car, it’s just where he went in the days after which the police will know more on that...

Is this how he's getting away with possible blood traces in his car.

Regarding the theory a few pages back about him possibly using another car to dispose of ‘evidence’.

Bit of an out there thought, but we know he’s a thief, and not opposed to taking things from people’s houses. Maybe he’s found someone’s spare car key on one of his little jaunts, and kept it until the need arose to borrow a vehicle for a short time.

Given the parking situation on some of those streets, I’d suggest someone might not notice their car going missing for an hour or two at that time of night.

If the only thing he’s taken from a house is a spare car key, the owner might well assume it’s just been mislaid rather than stolen.

Bit outlandish, and I’m sure there’s probably a problem with this scenario that I’m missing. But in theory, could be possible and have almost no way of being traced back to PR

Haworth cctv location to Oak Road would take approx 2mins 30 secs, 3 mins absolute max from splicing together segments of Ryuk's car journeys.

Takes you to 00:12, plenty of time to frogmarch into the darkness of the park away from Oak Road before first scream heard at approx 00:15.

Male in cctv likes to lock his vehicle(understatement!) What size and shape is that era Astra's key. I am assuming this was a crime of opportunity. Could the key be used as a weapon held against the throat in a frogmarch into the park along with a cupped hand over mouth?

Key to this case might be PR's family applying pressure on him.

The pigs demolish all evidence.
It’s a common theme in gangster movies
Horrific I know

What worries me about this and I’ve thought it from the start but didn’t want to dwell on it, he works at the bacon factory in Malton, you know what there are so many of around there, pig farms.
Interesting thought but i still think this is simply a classic case of that he thought he was going to get his end away with a drunken girl and it has resulted in her being chased through park in dark and wouldn’t be surprised if she either fell or was pushed into river and then he just fled the scene with then the potential witness seeing the man running out. I think the police think she is in the river and hence have been combing the park area for any items dropped in any chase/ hiding in shrubs trying to get away...

Interesting thought but i still think this is simply a classic case of that he thought he was going to get his end away with a drunken girl and it has resulted in her being chased through park in dark and wouldn’t be surprised if she either fell or was pushed into river and then he just fled the scene with then the potential witness seeing the man running out. I think the police think she is in the river and hence have been combing the park area for any items dropped in any chase/ hiding in shrubs trying to get away...

This is my opinion too.

Fishing here on the Monday after the Thursday night LS went missing just past the bridge on the map. We got snagged and pulled in this top from the middle of the river. Police not interested and rightly so if it’s not clothing they are looking for but they weren’t interested even after telling them it’s a female black top with a number on the front. It’s just it was on the main road from Hull to Bridlington just off the side of the bridge Hull River (upper). I just thought they might have come for a quick look.

Attachments

• 874080BB-E31A-4DD2-B1A9-0A88EA2194B0.jpeg
    874080BB-E31A-4DD2-B1A9-0A88EA2194B0.jpeg
    385.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 818309CF-5169-4795-ADF8-6BEA6A18CB6B.jpeg
    818309CF-5169-4795-ADF8-6BEA6A18CB6B.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 72
It said in the first appeals that she had on a black long sleeved top as well as the other items we have seen the photos off.

I just assumed to top was quite a generic one rather than anything too distinctive which is why they didn't show it.

Ah, sorry, I'd missed reading that.

What is sinister about pig farms? I'm confused.

If you feed a corpse to pigs then they'll eat it as they're omnivorous. I'd expect most farmers would notice though if his pigs were suddenly tucking into a corpse, it's not like it would be gone in 10 minutes. Also I would presume there's bits they can't digest properly which may leave evidence the farmer would spot.

I am almost positive the male at Haworth was wearing above the knee loose shorts(flasher appeal?), long football-type socks to below the knee and flat trainers. Could be runner not dressed for weather of witness.

Those socks are weird to me. Was he playing sports that night? Thought ankle socks were the fashion these days for men at the gym. Long socks you'd only wear playing football etc surely?

I’m leaning on this theory still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member