Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these particular possibilities have any bearing on later events given we know LS sighted on/around bench later until @00.09?

It’s been suggested that PR may have been taxiing. Did he pick up the two young men that live opposite LS? He would then have known her address, vulnerable state and see which way she was heading.

I use to park up at the industrial site on Bergen way, this is the other side of the river and its very quiet and dark on a night time.

Im leaning towards she was going for food. If I was locked out and had to wait for my friends to come back I'd go get some food and wait it out in a warm takeaway. I have had similar jacket to the one libby was wearing and I doubt she could fit a purse in the pockets. Has she shoved some money and her card in the pockets and lost them on the journey ? No mention of Libbys card by police but as friends have said they went to atm I'm guessing she had one with her.

The event that night in the welly went on until 3am. I don’t think I would ever plan to hang out in a takeaway for potentially 4 hours- but then again, drunkenness/ not thinking straight opens up all sorts of possibilities.

Agreed, the lack of keys is just a theory.
Note my wording, "suggests she walked to her front door, realised she didn't have her keys".
Yes, that comment wasn't aimed at you in particular, just a general reminder.
Speculation and theories have a habit of morphing into "facts" on here, especially for people who join in late and haven't necessarily read all the previous comments.

It’s been suggested that PR may have been taxiing. Did he pick up the two young men that live opposite LS? He would then have known her address, vulnerable state and see which way she was heading.
The two men would be able to I D him and/or his car quite easily?

The river Hull is a tidal river

This is the case with missing Liam Colgan who went into the Elbe on 10 Feb 2018 on a stag do

He was found upriver on 23 April 2018.

The Elbe is a tidal river with very strong currents.

So many rumours abounded about Liam but sadly the most obvious was correct. He was drunk and either fell or jumped in the river.

We waited many weeks until she gave him up

I don't know the Hull but the Elbe is tidal 10s of km upstream into Hamburg

You'd be amazed at the power of the tides on some of these rivers

I expect local fishermen would know them well \;

Hull (Albert Dock) Tide Times | Tide Times
Tide Calendar for Hull (Albert Dock) 1st Feb 2019

Tide Times
Hi/Lo Time Height
High Tide 03:41 (6.23m)
Low Tide 10:05 (2.05m)
High Tide 16:01 (6.46m)
Low Tide 22:43 (2.00m)
The Hull (Albert Dock) tide times are adjusted for British Summer Time where applicable.

The two men would be able to I D him and/or his car quite easily?

I also think if someone impersonating a taxi was able to say, “would you like a taxi, you live at....I’ve given you and your friends a lift before” it would reassure you that it’s a genuine person and you would be safe.

Illegal taxis tend to pick up fares on the street, I’m not sure you’d be able to pre-book one to pick you up at home

Yes, did this I D and the additional cctv footage of his car prompt the questioning/arrest?[/QUOTE
Friday, February 1: 7pm
Over 50 police officers and a police helicopter are out searching the areas around Beverley Road, Inglemire Lane, Haworth Street and Cottingham Road.

They carry out door-to-door enquiries, with 200 trainee officers drafted in to help with the search. Police say they are "really worried" about Libby. They ask people to check their sheds and outbuildings. This search i believe found the cctv at Haworth street which lead to PR. The very next day
Saturday, February 2: 11am search an area of Oak Road Playing Fields for Libby and the pond. They must of seen PR car around Oak rd on that night from the cctv at Haworth street. But it did take them a week to arrest him.

But if she just ran in the pond and drowned, she'd be found in 2 minutes
Yep that’s what I mean, also dna should have been found on the trees (if they were run through). The river is a possibility I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288