Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand the inference here. Plus, number 15 is extremely close to Heathcote Street....directly opposite the north entrance.

But 32 backs on to it. We have no idea which house on Heathcote heard the screams.

15 (marketed as a family home for rent £825pm, in 2015)

Property history - 15 Wellesley Avenue, Beverley Road, Hull HU6 7LN - Marketed for rent on 25th Aug 2015 - Zoopla

32 (for sale currently as a student multi let investment)

Check out this student property on Rightmove!

JTTH.

Sorry, the reports state that the house that the neighbour lives in is ' 100yrds' from where Libby lives. This might not be precise but if say no.32 was 100yrds approx from any given point on Heathcote...and no.15 was more distant... then we could infer, albeit with uncertainties, which house is LS's? If theres a decent dist between 15/32 then its worth trying to deduce a more precise Heathcote location from reports (.....on corner...nr alley..etc)

Either could be within 100 yards of Heathcote Street

Number 15 is 10 metres opposite Heathcote with a clear view of it. 32 backs on to the east-side Heathcote houses. Heathcote is also used as a cut-through to get to Wellesley from Beverley Road/Beresford.

Do we know if LE is still sending out search parties? I feel like I have not heard about anything in a few days.

Sorry, my internet stopped working as I tried to reply to your post!

As far as I know, only LE have been searching. Haven't seen them appealing for the public to help search etc.

Last edited:
Number 15 is almost certainly a student house in 2019. The luminol neighbour is quoted as saying young people live there.

Number 15 is almost certainly a student house in 2019. The luminol neighbour is quoted as saying young people live there.

It's strange that it's not clearer. as generally speaking we know which house someone lives at as there are more photos. Certainly 32 is the only one that's actually been captioned as being Libby's house in any of the newspapers. I was convinced 15 was the one until the photo re parents visit turned up.

If you look at all the different maps on here, most seem to point to 32.

libby squire map - Google Search

Last edited:
Do we have a MSM link for the mum at 32 please ?

It's strange that it's not clearer. as generally speaking we know which house someone lives at as there are more photos. Certainly 32 is the only one that's actually been captioned as being Libby's house in any of the newspapers. I was convinced 15 was the one until the photo re parents visit turned up.

Still haven't seen the parental photos and have read almost every story. When they went to the solidarity meeting at the uni weren't they meeting all LS's friends that day? I don't see how a photo of parents visiting a house trumps luminol in terms of validity. I would imagine the police wouldn't want people congregating in her room/house when there could be evidence there.

There IS a chance that #32 is LS's house, however if that is the case I'm baffled as to why the luminol on a supposed random house (that wasn't LS's) doesn't set alarm bells ringing on here or form part of any theories.

Still haven't seen the parental photos and have read almost every story. When they went to the solidarity meeting at the uni weren't they meeting all LS's friends that day? I don't see how a photo of parents visiting a house trumps luminol in terms of validity. I would imagine the police wouldn't want people congregating in her room/house when there could be evidence there.

There IS a chance that #32 is LS's house, however if that is the case I'm baffled as to why the luminol on a supposed random house (that wasn't LS's) doesn't set alarm bells ringing on here or form part of any theories.

It did set alarm bells ringing and form part of theories, it was discussed a LOT in earlier threads. We couldn't work out why they were searching 29 either, except that possibly it belonged to the boys who had seen Libby stumbling on the street. We do know there is at least one sex offender on the street, and there had been a flashing incident just days before.

Did you look at the map link I just posted, almost all pointing to 32.

You need to get yourself down there and do some proper detective work!!

It did set alarm bells ringing and form part of theories, it was discussed a LOT in earlier threads. We couldn't work out why they were searching 29 either, except that possibly it belonged to the boys who had seen Libby stumbling on the street. We do know there is at least one sex offender on the street, and there had been a flashing incident just days before.

Also it wasnt just luminoled im assuming.

Think we also postulated it could be the source of forensic/dna for PR charge on Wellesley . Not that that would discount/favour it being LS house

32 is halfway up the street, so if the media do not actually have her address confirmed it is the obvious place to point to. As far as I'm aware the alleged offender who lived down Wellesley was remanded in prison at the time of LS disappearance. The act that PR is charged with occurred, according to the police, in a "public place" down Wellesley - this is unlikely to be at a front door or involve blood.

I'm not saying it's 15, but it seems utterly bizarre for people to outright state it's 32 when they don't know for sure, there are no definitive images, and crime scene were focused on 15. It's kind of important to know which it is.

I'm not saying it's 15, but it seems utterly bizarre for people to outright state it's 32 when they don't know for sure, there are no definitive images, and crime scene were focused on 15. It's kind of important to know which it is.

Ok, but in the interests of fairness, you "outright stated" a few pages back it was no 15, based purely on a couple of CSI pics from 2 weeks ago.

32 is the ONLY house that's been pictured in the media actually being captioned as Libbys. I'm not saying it definitely is 32, but it's all we have to go on in terms of news reports (even if it was The Sun!!)

You're only 10 minutes away. Please go down there and see what you can find out. Wouldn't be hard to chat to a resident and get them to point to it, I'd have no qualms doing that whatsoever. I agree it's pertinent to the case.

Ok, but in the interests of fairness, you "outright stated" a few pages back it was no 15, based purely on a couple of CSI pics from 2 weeks ago.

32 is the ONLY house that's been pictured in the media actually being captioned as Libbys. I'm not saying it definitely is 32, but it's all we have to go on in terms of news reports (even if it was The Sun!!)

You're only 10 minutes away. Please go down there and see what you can find out. Wouldn't be hard to chat to a resident and get them to point to it, I'd have no qualms doing that whatsoever. I agree it's pertinent to the case.

I didn't outright state it was 15, I was pretty convinced because of crime scene investigation. CSI and luminol is a rather good indicator, but I'm willing to accept it's 32 if there is more evidence than an undated photo and caption (which picture editors frequently get wrong) with a for sale sign on it.

I didn't outright state it was 15, I was pretty convinced because of crime scene investigation. CSI and luminol is a rather good indicator, but I'm willing to accept it's 32 if there is more evidence than an undated photo and caption (which picture editors frequently get wrong) with a for sale sign on it.

Likewise I'm willing to accept it's 15 when we have more evidence. I really thought it was 15 too but then realised so many houses were seen being searched it could be any of them.

Seriously, are you able to get down there for a nosy?

Likewise I'm willing to accept it's 15 when we have more evidence. I really thought it was 15 too but then realised so many houses were seen being searched it could be any of them.

Seriously, are you able to get down there for a nosy?

I could walk down there but I don't want to be questioning people and getting a reputation. The police activity has probably stopped, as with P's house. The most definitive way to get a quick answer would be to ask The Sun.

No 15 looks a lot nicer than any student house I have seen or lived in!

No 15 looks a lot nicer than any student house I have seen or lived in!

"A woman in her 80s who lived next door to a house in Wellesley Avenue being examined by forensics says students live at the property.

She said: “I have heard about the missing student. It’s just dreadful and I hope she is found soon. I know people live next door and they are young but I don’t know who they are."

Residents at centre of Libby search area speak of shock and fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members