Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #8 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally, no , as she had told him she was ok plus I presume they would have his details but they appealed to him to come forward afterwards
Do we know the Identity of GreyB?

Do we know the Identity of GreyB?
No and it seems like there have been so few leaks in this case with the exception I guess of the second CCTV Clio which shows Libby outside the Welly. I can’t see us getting anything new to interpret at the moment, does anyone else feel like this?

no and I hope we don’t . He has been very helpful to the police and not of any further interest . If his name comes out gossip will follow and the police have made this very clear it’s nothing to do with him
I agree 100% about the anonimity Ched.
It has made me wonder though, Can LE state things that they know to be untrue at the time? Or do they have to conceal the truth with smoke and mirrors if they dont want to reveal outright untruth?

Can LE deliberately lie as a tactic? Like in Poker.

Edit to add: Not that Im referring to GreyB at all, just in general in their public statements

I agree 100% about the anonimity Ched.
It has made me wonder though, Can LE state things that they know to be untrue at the time? Or do they have to conceal the truth with smoke and mirrors if they dont want to reveal outright untruth?

Can LE deliberately lie as a tactic? Like in Poker.

I can't think of any specific instances, but yes, police have and will tell a few porkies if it means they get their man. For example they might say so-and-so is not a suspect to lull them into a false sense of security and then they watch their every move. They're more likely to just say nowt, though.

And he was to all appearances, a 'family man'. Involved in church and community roles, kept down a job. He even taunted the police for years.
It just shows
And he was to all appearances, a 'family man'. Involved in church and community roles, kept down a job. He even taunted the police for years.
That is crazy!
I was just thinking then PR wife knowing that he worked later hours he could make any excuse for being later back at home! So plenty of time to drive around the area in the dark..I seen he was a gym fan too so again a good excuse to use..i did see another post not on this..saying things about his social media..the things he had uploaded was weird.. whether that's true or not as people like to add fuel to the fire so to speak..i suppose in a few weeks we will hear what he's been charged with..hopefully they find L before then!

I can't think of any specific instances, but yes, police have and will tell a few porkies if it means they get their man. For example they might say so-and-so is not a suspect to lull them into a false sense of security and then they watch their every move. They're more likely to just say nowt, though.
Constantly learning new language skills; Pork pies = lies, LOL
Police are not under oath when they talk to anyone outside of a legal proceeding;

https://www.njmoorelaw.com/10-ways-police-can-lie-to-you

Also, PR's sister said Libby asked him to take her home. Why did she want to go home when she couldn't get in, she'd just come from her home hadn't she?

Exactly if she had a key to get home she would not have been near that bench I the first

They've put suspects on crime watch!

Do we know for certain she didn't have a key?

I still cannot understand the taxi events. The taxi drops her off, LS falls over, taxi man gets out to pick her up, but doesn’t help her into her house. Surely if you’re there and picking her up off the floor, you’re going to make sure she gets in her house or if no key, not just leave her there!?

Do we know for certain she didn't have a key?

It's odd that we don't know, you'd think it would have been formally addressed unless it forms part of the investigation.

Aside from the photos of Libby's clothing I haven't seen any appeals for people to look out for keys, purse, handbag, ID, jewellery etc.

I still cannot understand the taxi events. The taxi drops her off, LS falls over, taxi man gets out to pick her up, but doesn’t help her into her house. Surely if you’re there and picking her up off the floor, you’re going to make sure she gets in her house or if no key, not just leave her there!?
Not every taxi driver will make sure you're safely inside. I've had some taxi drivers practically take off while I still have one leg inside the taxi.

Not every taxi driver will make sure you're safely inside. I've had some taxi drivers practically take off while I still have one leg inside the taxi.

But he was witnessed getting out of his taxi to pick her up off the floor outside her home. He knew she was in bother, or he wouldn’t have got out.

Do we know that she did fall over when getting out if the taxi? Don’t think I’ve seen that before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member