Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

They are amazing.

But erm...body farm?? I need to google that it sounds creepy.

kate2931 and Jim_M like this.

2. Mamamiamaria

Mamamiamaria Well-Known Member

It may be called something else in USA, I'm not there so sorry if that's offensive. I believe it to be a place where those who have died unidentified / without family / never claimed can be buried. A bit like medical science donation but for dogs. I hope what I have read over the years is accurate !

Jim_M and KING Charles like this.
  3. HopeForGoodNews

HopeForGoodNews Well-Known Member

Lets hope no one on here is ever accused of committing a crime. Our google searches would have us locked up for life.

4. Joolz1975

I might donate myself!

Fascinating stuff really!!

kate2931, Zazie and Jim_M like this.
  5. Spy Versus Spy

Spy Versus Spy Well-Known Member

Ive always thought that the burglary charges were either recovered items after house search as you suggest and/or prints etc taken at the time of burglary but not matching any database .Only matchable once PR had been arrested on susp of abduction and prints/samples taken then.

Also looked at possibility that possible semen samples taken from prev offences somehow matched PR samples from the night or even after forensic teams looked at Wellesley doors/doorsteps etc.

Cant seem to find any reliable info on how long human semen remains viable forensically when in an open environnent. Hours/days/weeks?

If the Wellesley Ave charge related to LS or any of her housemates or her House (without their knowledge)then stalking/premeditation theory more sustainable?

ETA. Put crudely...could the Wellesley Ave charge be him wanking on LS doorstep

Quintet, Zazie and Jim_M like this.
  6. Quintet

Quintet On Time Out

Why, if you had had a job for five years in Malton where the pay is not substantial, have a wife and child and another on the way, would you move house from York, a 30 min drive to work, to move to Hull to then endure an hour drive to work? I wonder whether the uncanny e-fit in York June 2017 influenced the move?

I suspect the police were already aware he may be a risk, however had underestimated to the extent. I presume his number plate registered under his name popped up this info on their system. I doubt they’ll tell us that tho!

Mayfly, Scorpiette, Zazie and 3 others like this.
  7. Scanner

Scanner Well-Known Member

Welcome, London 1776. You are in good company.

Spy Versus Spy, Jim_M and jessie like this.
  8. Spy Versus Spy

No wasnt suggesting it crazy. Just that it might be the reason le asked.

Jim_M likes this.
  9. Joolz1975

It's a right mind puzzle isn't it.

Part of me thinks they have him bang to rights and are just piecing everything together before they charge him (why rush he is custody).

Another part of me thinks they have zilch.

But I feel if they had zilch that they would be releasing a lot more cctv and appealing for help.

The only reason for not doing that in my mind is that they don't need to.

Sammie1970, Zazie, Jim_M and 3 others like this.
  10. Atoz

Atoz The owls are not what they seem.

I would have thought the difference in rent would be substantial and could be a major motivation for moving. Having said that, seeing your mug appear in an e-fit might also do the trick!

bos, Zazie, Jim_M and 4 others like this.
  11. Spy Versus Spy

There are a lot of letting agencies around the area as you will know Strontium. A lot dealing specifically in student lets.

Wasnt the welly cctv building a letting agency? The Polish (?) owner was v keen to help. He Seemed a little worried that he had to explain the delay in release of footage.

12. Strontium69

Strontium69 Well-Known Member

That has been discussed a fair bit - it's the length of time she's been missing. The Police have been to all the obvious places she could have stumbled/tripped. She appears to be DELIBERATELY HIDDEN.

And it's a decently long walk for someone staggering and falling from Beresford Avenue to the River. The drain would be the nearest place, but the Police have been up and down that in multiple boats in numbers from early on.

I think we can pretty much rule out that she has wandered off and fallen somewhere. The drain, and gardens have all been searched very high profile - getting residents to check outhouses, behind bins etc.

13. Quintet

Quintet On Time Out

Oh yes, that’s a very good point!

Atoz, Zazie and Jim_M like this.
  14. Joolz1975

I queried this and the answer was...He was just been super helpful.

But I thought if he just wanted to help why sell footage and then blatantly advertise his business by having a photo of him outside his shop plastered all over the daily mail.

15. Spy Versus Spy

Yes he's been nothing but helpful obviously. Not suggesting he is anything but genuine.

"I want the people of Hull to understand we just want to help. It was difficult at first because the time and date in the footage is incorrect and was showing up in March. "I was away at the weekend and the police came around for the CCTV footage this morning."

Jim_M and Quintet like this.
  16. Little Nicki

Little Nicki Well-Known Member

I have been wondering this too. He worked in a bacon factory so obviously around a lot of dead flesh.

Jim_M likes this.
  17. Spy Versus Spy

I think Hull prob has a bigger, more established Polish Community too?

The economic arguement is prob accurate too.

jessie, Jim_M and Quintet like this.
  18. Stella8

Stella8 Well-Known Member

On the subject of whether or not (if P was involved) Libby’s abduction was pre-planned - I swing between spur of the moment/ opportunistic and pre-planned to an extent, as in had recently taken a particular interest in Libby. I also think there is a fair possibility someone else has been involved in concealing Libby.

One reason that I don’t think it was pre-planned is that P did not bother to remove evidence of burglaries, trespassing and voyeurism from his house in the 5 days he had prior to his arrest, and I feel that if he went to efforts to pre-plan an abduction then he would certainly hide anything incriminating in his house. Also, if it is P & Libby in CCTV, I’m sure the pre-planning would involve scoping out an abduction area that wasn’t directly in front of a CCTV camera.

IMO it’s more likely that there is secondary involvement in concealing Libby.

Spy Versus Spy and Jim_M like this.
  19. Spy Versus Spy

Im not convinced by others involvement if PR involved.

Im in the opportunistic camp for the reasons you state

Also, we dont know that items recovered from PR house are from any prev burglaries?

Jim_M and Quintet like this.
  20. Steleheart

Steleheart Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Catching up backwards again - sorry (ntsry)
    The big question. +
    Been outta touch as I dropped my phone i n a purdle. Bear wi' me thanks! :)

Jim_M likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.