Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxes

I live on a farm, in Cheshire, 4 acres of land. Lots of local farm produce here and lots of green land too.

Many foxes, we have stables on our land too which we lease to people who have horses.

Our home is a fairly big house slightly isolated from the country road.

We hear loads of foxes at this time of year and the noise is exactly like some people have noted on here, we have two small brooks flowing through the land, one of them flows to the Mersey River, we're almost surrounded by these brooks.

Foxes make an astonishingly loud noise at this time of year where we are.

The noise from Oak Road park I would almost gamble my house it being a Fox.

The last idea could be LS falling in water while still alive but no chance she would last 15 minutes in the River Hull in -05 degrees C, she'd have been shocked immediately and would likely have passed out unconscious within a couple of minutes, if that long. The tide likely has pulled her to the Humber and away she's gone.

My true opinion is she will never be found. The tide on the Hull River wouldn't take long at all to take her the couple of miles to the Estuary and the rest of it is North Sea territory, not to mention sea life maybe taking hold of her.

Foxes

I live on a farm, in Cheshire, 4 acres of land. Lots of local farm produce here and lots of green land too.

Many foxes, we have stables on our land too which we lease to people who have horses.

Our home is a fairly big house slightly isolated from the country road.

We hear loads of foxes at this time of year and the noise is exactly like some people have noted on here, we have two small brooks flowing through the land, one of them flows to the Mersey River, we're almost surrounded by these brooks.

Foxes make an astonishingly loud noise at this time of year where we are.

The noise from Oak Road park I would almost gamble my house it being a Fox.

The last idea could be LS falling in water while still alive but no chance she would last 15 minutes in the River Hull in -05 degrees C, she'd have been shocked immediately and would likely have passed out unconscious within a couple of minutes, if that long. The tide likely has pulled her to the Humber and away she's gone.

My true opinion is she will never be found. The tide on the Hull River wouldn't take long at all to take her the couple of miles to the Estuary and the rest of it is North Sea territory, not to mention sea life maybe taking hold of her.
Do you think she fell in the River while running away from an attacker? What is your opinion of what happened on that night?

If it was me I'd definitely turn the car around ready to pull out at the point of parking it ..the car could have parked directly behind the suspect car or across the other side ..I'd say it would be ok to turn round as it has wide flat pavement they could be used ...on streetview there is a car parked on the footpath it's so wide

Naaa, it's a very simple 3 point turn. Most cars have power steering, easy manoeuvre. No effort is needed.
Lol then I must be a rubbish driver having done it several times. I just thought it wouldn't be a 'no reason' visit to that spothe taking in the distance travelled to get to it if just going to shops across the road?

Do you think she fell in the River while running away from an attacker? What is your opinion of what happened on that night?

Yes I do, either by accident or she was assisted into that river. I would hazard a guess it was accidental yet PR was present at the time. The time all this happened was practically high tide too and the river level would have been right up the top of the banks. Despite it being allgedly minus 5 degrees, and the ground being frozen/snow covered, the river would have been flowing freely as normal and not iced over. The tidal current would also be being ebbed towards the Humber river. The distance from Oak Road River Hull entrance points is less than 4 miles to The Deep. The tidal flow out of the river hull can flow at 4mph easily when the tide is going out, if not faster.

This means, it will take around one hour or at the most two hours for her body once in the Hull River at Oak Road, to reach The Deep and into the humber river.

Now, think of that fact.

Say she was in the river at 1am. two hours drifting to the Humber makes it 3 am.

Then drifting out towards the north sea, another 2 hours and hey presto, totally gone without trace.

Reported missing about 11am I think, 11 hours after last seen - it's very possible this scenario rather than people thinking she is alive and held.

Water is one of the easiest ways to get rid of someone, especially with strong tidal currents.

Yes I do, either by accident or she was assisted into that river. I would hazard a guess it was accidental yet PR was present at the time. The time all this happened was practically high tide too and the river level would have been right up the top of the banks. Despite it being allgedly minus 5 degrees, and the ground being frozen/snow covered, the river would have been flowing freely as normal and not iced over. The tidal current would also be being ebbed towards the Humber river. The distance from Oak Road River Hull entrance points is less than 4 miles to The Deep. The tidal flow out of the river hull can flow at 4mph easily when the tide is going out, if not faster.

This means, it will take around one hour or at the most two hours for her body once in the Hull River at Oak Road, to reach The Deep and into the humber river.

Now, think of that fact.

Say she was in the river at 1am. two hours drifting to the Humber makes it 3 am.

Then drifting out towards the north sea, another 2 hours and hey presto, totally gone without trace.

Reported missing about 11am I think, 11 hours after last seen - it's very possible this scenario rather than people thinking she is alive and held.

Water is one of the easiest ways to get rid of someone, especially with strong tidal currents.
That sounds very plausible indeed. What are your ideas on what happened after Libby left the Beverley Road bench to the time she may have ended up in the River Hull? What do you think may be the sequence of events that took place?

Naaa, it's a very simple 3 point turn. Most cars have power steering, easy manoeuvre. No effort is needed.
I don't mean physical effort, I mean if there are cars already parked on either side and those gates are locked, it's a faff and you'd only bother driving down to the end of that road if you had a very good reason, surely?

That sounds very plausible indeed. What are your ideas on what happened after Libby left the Beverley Road bench to the time she may have ended up in the River Hull? What do you think may be the sequence of events that took place?

He picked her up, took her there and something happened - no idea what because its speculation between the bench and the park but she almost certianly has succumbed to the water - if we believe the police searches.

The banks of the river are slimy mud and very slippy with not much to hold her down like reeds. Whether she was pushed in there or fell in there we will not know but it's the likeliest scenario if we take things without putting a load of silly stuff in between.

In other words, the simplest things usually happen.

On another hand, the police couldn't charge him after 96 hours with anything whatsoever to do with her disappearance which is very telling to be honest.

CPS in the UK now need very strong evidence to be able to charge someone with a strong view to gaining a conviction in the courts of law. They, at that point clearly didn't have that evidence to proceed with a case. That leads the enquiry into other avenues immediately.

Personally, despite the police's efforts, I really feel they don't have much at all if anything to go on, until and if they find her body or her alive. There's rumours galore about what the police have or don't have on him, I have heard one or two things which seem very strong from a close source but a feeling is that they just simply don't have the means to proceed, hence clutching at all these willy nilly searches. They have a circumstantial plan but that plan isn't a compelling case to proceed and that plan is mainly based on what if this and what if that - meaning they can place him in area's but they can't place her in area's at the same time which just isn't enough to gain a possible conviction beyond all reasonable doubt which is what is required in a court of law with a jury intact.

It looks like one of these missing people unsolved cases now, and there's plenty of them in the UK.

Lol then I must be a rubbish driver having done it several times. I just thought it wouldn't be a 'no reason' visit to that spothe taking in the distance travelled to get to it if just going to shops across the road?

Lets not complicate driving to a dead end street and just simply turning round, then going out of it. We know it's a common place to park for going to the take away shops and other places etc. Likewise, residents of the street will need to drive down there and spin there cars round too don't forget.

Lets not complicate driving to a dead end street and just simply turning round, then going out of it. We know it's a common place to park for going to the take away shops and other places etc. Likewise, residents of the street will need to drive down there and spin there cars round too don't forget.
It's not a matter of complicating things. The guy was parked on a double yellow, as was the other vehicle. Maybe it's because I'm in London, where if you try that lark, you'd get ticketed sharpish. I can see it would be fine to spin the car around at the end - that what the double yellows are for, but these two were on them. But anyway, I'll shut up about it now.

just as easy to park in Beresford Avenue for those shops though... just sayin'

It's not a matter of complicating things. The guy was parked on a double yellow, as was the other vehicle. Maybe it's because I'm in London, where if you try that lark, you'd get ticketed sharpish. I can see it would be fine to spin the car around at the end - that what the double yellows are for, but these two were on them. But anyway, I'll shut up about it now.

We know nothing about the other car except it drove past the Astra on the camera. We don't know how long it was there for, if it was there before or after the Astra.

All we have been told which is by ITV news on the CCTV released is that the Astra was there for circa 20 mins and we can work out when he arrived roughly by working back off the time on the CCTV where he dispersed from the camera, which was also deemed to be one minute out of sync. One minute wont make much difference anyway to anything. Feel free to keep schtuumm. Hull isn't London with pariah commision based parking attendants policing every single bit of land and road in order to rip off the average british citizen. It's slightly more relaxed up north m'luv.

We know nothing about the other car except it drove past the Astra on the camera. We don't know how long it was there for, if it was there before or after the Astra.

All we have been told which is by ITV news on the CCTV released is that the Astra was there for circa 20 mins and we can work out when he arrived roughly by working back off the time on the CCTV where he dispersed from the camera, which was also deemed to be one minute out of sync. One minute wont make much difference anyway to anything. Feel free to keep schtuumm. Hull isn't London with pariah commision based parking attendants policing every single bit of land and road in order to rip off the average british citizen. It's slightly more relaxed up north m'luv.
Ok, so that being the case, I can see that drivers could casually park there to nip over the road to the shop/s without fear of a fine, not like us poor persecuted sods dahn sahth.

He picked her up, took her there and something happened - no idea what because its speculation between the bench and the park but she almost certianly has succumbed to the water - if we believe the police searches.

The banks of the river are slimy mud and very slippy with not much to hold her down like reeds. Whether she was pushed in there or fell in there we will not know but it's the likeliest scenario if we take things without putting a load of silly stuff in between.

In other words, the simplest things usually happen.

On another hand, the police couldn't charge him after 96 hours with anything whatsoever to do with her disappearance which is very telling to be honest.

CPS in the UK now need very strong evidence to be able to charge someone with a strong view to gaining a conviction in the courts of law. They, at that point clearly didn't have that evidence to proceed with a case. That leads the enquiry into other avenues immediately.

Personally, despite the police's efforts, I really feel they don't have much at all if anything to go on, until and if they find her body or her alive. There's rumours galore about what the police have or don't have on him, I have heard one or two things which seem very strong from a close source but a feeling is that they just simply don't have the means to proceed, hence clutching at all these willy nilly searches. They have a circumstantial plan but that plan isn't a compelling case to proceed and that plan is mainly based on what if this and what if that - meaning they can place him in area's but they can't place her in area's at the same time which just isn't enough to gain a possible conviction beyond all reasonable doubt which is what is required in a court of law with a jury intact.

It looks like one of these missing people unsolved cases now, and there's plenty of them in the UK.
Yes this scenario seems very plausible. Wouldn't have been a slippy bank that night but everything else sounds like a good theory.

Who's going to tick you off for parking on double yellow on a quiet dead end street at midnight??

Nobody that's who certainly not where I live anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname