Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the photos so far. I noticed there's a shoe on the ground in the left of that photo. I know it's extremely unlikely to be related to Libby but I always wonder how on earth people manage to lose a shoe whilst they're out and about! Do they just go home with one shoe?! The mind boggles.
Distant relative to the sock monster, didnt you know lol.

When I look at that cctv of the 2 people together it looks like the walking person is dragging a body which is being dragged along the ground. It looks like something long and dark behind him moving along the ground. Libby was wearing all black that night and what is being dragged is all black. I remember quite a while ago someone suggested the black thing moving behind could be a dog but it isn't moving freely like a dog would be it looks like something being dragged along the ground.
Its a shadow

The Libby Squire disappearance may have been an opportunistic one off. But if so then I am not sure what we can do, other than make thousands of conjectures regarding the limited data.

However, give the possibility that this was performed by an serial offender, then the hive mind which is the websleuth's community may be able to spot patterns or similarities between cases which the police might miss.

Thank you for Renata Antczak
Missing Renata: 18 months on and still no trace - here's all we know

There is also mention of a "pseudo sports" car in the above article with police asking people for sightings of RA's Mercedes C220
Mercedes-Benz C-Class C220d 2018 review | Autocar

Unfortunately there are few details in the Renata Antczak case.

Another missing person with a possible car racer aspect is the Susanna J. Lamplugh case in which the victim was driven a mile in a Fiesta before being transferred to perhaps a BMW.

The Libby Squire disappearance may have been an opportunistic one off. But if so then I am not sure what we can do, other than make thousands of conjectures regarding the limited data.

However, give the possibility that this was performed by an serial offender, then the hive mind which is the websleuth's community may be able to spot patterns or similarities between cases which the police might miss.

There is also mention of a "pseudo sports" car in the above article with police asking people for sightings of RA's Mercedes C220

Another missing person with a possible car racer aspect is the Susanna J. Lamplugh case in which the victim was driven a mile in a Fiesta before being transferred to perhaps a BMW.
You have an odd idea about what qualifies as a sports car.

There is nothing that connects these three cases.

Why are you so intent on linking totally unrelated murders to this one?

JJ, this is panning out like some pitch for a publisher for your Criminal Psychology Thesis? Or Gender Studies?

Can I go back to one of my questions regarding handedness: does the way that the spider cam smoker take his tobacco out and start rolling suggest a left handed smoker?

And in general does the man in this Claudia Lawrence video
Or the car in these videos have an resemblence to the Libby Squire incident?

CCTV Lime Court St John Uni Clip3

It is nearly exactly ten years since Claudia Lawrence disappeared. I read somewhere that preditors and anniversaries go together.

I am not from Brighton I am afraid.

I agree it's a shadow but the person in front never ever moves he's head or body not once all threw the walk.Look at the person nearer to the fence you will see there head move forwards and backwards all the time and body. Pause play all the time and you will see. Like a drunken person

I think the lolling head effect could be an optical illusion caused by there being more than one light source, so that the shadow is thrown first in front then behind the figure. I think we'd see more movement across the whole figure if person 2 was staggering drunk. The gait of person 1 (nearest camera) appears too relaxed to me to suggest they're dragging or strong-arming person 2 along. The two figures seem very in synch to me, like two pals in conversation and in step with each other.

I wonder if the police have searched for any cigarette butts nearby the camera, considering he was smoking in that area. I would test them for DNA.
HL.

Great early input.

Imho and with respect...Youve got to now accept that it's highly unlikely that LE dont know 100% that PR and LS entered PR's vehicle parked on Haworth St. Its illogical to believe otherwise.

There's even a strong theoretical case that PR has told LE this.

There is no need for cig butt hunting or dna testing on any found on H St.

Accept (logical theoretical) certainty and move on to less certain elements of thought process.

Not being rude, weve been stuck going round and round on this for 5wk+

Cant help you anymore without breaking t&c of site

I originally thought pr might have been a red herring as there is currently a park rapist in hull who had been attacking women a few miles away. His last one was a week after Libby went missing I think.
No one else seems to think it's linked though but I can't remember why!

I originally thought pr might have been a red herring as there is currently a park rapist in hull who had been attacking women a few miles away. His last one was a week after Libby went missing I think.
No one else seems to think it's linked though but I can't remember why!
Scrap that, apparently the police said the attacks are apparently in related. Just a coincidence I think they were in the same place .

HL.

Great early input.

Imho and with respect...Youve got to now accept that it's highly unlikely that LE dont know 100% that PR and LS entered PR's vehicle parked on Haworth St. Its illogical to believe otherwise.

There's even a strong theoretical case that PR has told LE this.

There is no need for cig butt hunting or dna testing on any found on H St.

Accept (logical theoretical) certainty and move on to less certain elements of thought process.

Not being rude, weve been stuck going round and round on this for 5wk+

Cant help you anymore without breaking t&c of site
I don’t think further speculation is harmful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics