Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@otto I think it ties in A or B from where he picked her up.

I noticed on the maps, that it seems closer, if Libby was placed unlawfuly in the water either
A- close to the deep, over a bridge.
The tide would have easily carried her down the Humber, towards Spurn Point, I’m assuming past Gimsby dock.

Or

B- If From the River Hull (As 1st reports suspected, and parallel to the Oak Fields Park/playing fields. River Hill-Humber-Spurn Point... via current/ tide.

The distinguishing factors have to be time frame for her bodies weight /height ect to move at pace in relativity to the current of A-The River Hull & B - The Humber.

Just trying to reason it out.

The problem with that is there is far too much CCTV.

I just cant see why he would leave the park where he was reasonably hidden to venture back into a city with eyes everywhere. To dispose of her body into a river, a river he was already standing next too.

I noticed on the maps, that it seems closer, if Libby was placed unlawfuly in the water either
A- close to the deep, over a bridge.
The tide would have easily carried her down the Humber, towards Spurn Point, I’m assuming past Gimsby dock.

Or

B- If From the River Hull (As 1st reports suspected, and parallel to the Oak Fields Park/playing fields. River Hill-Humber-Spurn Point... via current/ tide.

The distinguishing factors have to be time frame for her bodies weight /height etc to move at pace in relativity to the current of A-The River Hull & B - The Humber.

Just trying to reason it out.

It looks like more than 2 hours by bus between the sluice and Grimsby Dock Tower. Is it 25 miles by river?

My question is more about the last time that the sluice was opened. Was that after she disappeared and before her body was found? How cold is the water? In Winter, I'm assuming that the water was cold enough to slow decomposition.

A foot in a running shoe would not have made it all the way from spurn point to French shores I don't think!

And it's the north sea that the estuary flows into not the English Channel.

Unless her body cleared Spurn Point and headed into the North Sea - then a foot might turn up on the shores of France or points South. How much of Japan ended up on North American shores after the tidal wave?

She went from the bench near a park, walking distance from her house, through a sluice and into a river headed for the North Sea? All this apparently started because she was too drunk to drink, so she was put in a cab and sent home. Perhaps she couldn't get into her house, and perhaps she decided to walk a bit. Either way, it looks like the suspect encountered her at the time that she vanished from the park bench. His car was seen on CCTV near the park. Weird that Leah disappeared a week or two later in a similar bizarre circumstance.

She was taken to the park, put in the water, and she washed up 3 months later, or she was left in the area where she was found - but that seems unlikely. We need more information about the sluice.

upload_2019-3-22_23-27-14.png

upload_2019-3-22_23-37-23.png

upload_2019-3-22_23-49-9.png

Last edited:
@otto I think it ties in A or B from where he picked her up.

The rest of the evidence doesn't support him taking her to another location. One person was noticed running from the park in the middle of the night (I think), and her body was no where to be found.

That means one of two things: she was put in the water at the park near her home, or she was alive in the car, there was no stop at the park and she was taken instead to the sluice and tossed into the river.

Wasn't his car accounted for again at 3AM that night?

The Deep is 10 mins drive from Oak playing fields.. for example. I’m thinking bridges .. he stopped the car and ..()!

So he drove to the sluice and put her in the water? Any CCTV that points in that direction?

Maybe someone remembers the times better, but I thought he returned home at 2 or 3 AM. The Sluice is 10 - 15 minutes from her home. That leaves 2.5 hours where he is not accounted for and she is disappeared.

Was she out cold when he may have been seen in the park, and then he took her to the sluice and put her in the river a couple of hours later?

Panty thieves like Russell Williams liked to spend time with their victims.

Last edited:
The suspect had a car when Libby disappeared from the bench near her home, which was also near the park. There was a sound of garage door slamming or something similar shortly after she was last seen. The suspect's car was seen at or near the park in the same time frame as her disappearance.

Commotion was heard in the park, and a solo person was seen running from the park. Libby was never seen again until her body washed up just in time at Spurn Point, just before she disappeared the English Channel and a right foot in a running shoe turned up on French shores.
Where are you getting this information? It’s nowhere near English Channel

Unless her body cleared Spurn Point and headed into the North Sea - then a foot might turn up on the shores of France or points South. How much of Japan ended up on North American shores after the tidal wave?

She went from the bench near a park, walking distance from her house, through a sluice and into a river headed for the North Sea? All this apparently started because she was too drunk to drink, so she was put in a cab and sent home. Perhaps she couldn't get into her house, and perhaps she decided to walk a bit. Either way, it looks like the suspect encountered her at the time that she vanished from the park bench. His car was seen on CCTV near the park. Weird that Leah disappeared a week or two later in a similar bizarre circumstance.

Have you had a chance to read the early threads here Otto? You’re quoting a lot of incorrect information. Libby did not vanish from a park bench, the last known sighting of her was on a main road, close to (or perhaps on) a street bench (Libby’s bench). There is cctv footage of the exact same model car police towed away from the suspects home, just around the corner from that bench. A person is filmed rolling and smoking a cigarette sat on the drivers seat of that car, after which somebody is ‘helped’ (take that as you will) into the passenger side. That was just after midnight. The last reported sighting of Libby was 12:09.

Police will no doubt have additional ANPR and cctv footage which we’re presuming leads to Oak Rd park.

The ‘park bench’ you’re referring to is a bench in that park that during the 96 hours LE questioned the suspect became the focus of a short, very late night, forensics investigation. We don’t know why.

I’m not sure how the shores of France are relevant. The estuary flows out to the North Sea, not the English Channel. Be mindful that this is the body of a young missing daughter we’re talking about, referring to detached body parts on a forum where a great deal of people have shown such kind and compassionate emotions over the past 48 hours feels rather cold, not to mention factually incorrect.

Suspect at the sluice
11 minutes from her home.

What time did he arrive home on the night that she disappeared from a park bench?

upload_2019-3-23_0-55-13.png

Where are you getting this information? It’s nowhere near English Channel

Am I mistaken in understanding that Libby was at the bench when the suspect was seen in his car with the door open?

North Sea, right?

Like a black hole with the server for a minute there ...

Last edited:
Suspect at the sluice
11 minutes from her home.

What time did he arrive home on the night that she disappeared from a park bench?

View attachment 175772

There has been no information released to indicate when the suspect might have arrived home. Only that police are asking anybody in the area between midnight and 3am to come forward.

To reiterate ... Libby did not disappear from a park bench. She was last seen on or near a street bench.

Have you had a chance to read the early threads here Otto? You’re quoting a lot of incorrect information. Libby did not vanish from a park bench, the last known sighting of her was on a main road, close to (or perhaps on) a street bench (Libby’s bench). There is cctv footage of the exact same model car police towed away from the suspects home, just around the corner from that bench. A person is filmed rolling and smoking a cigarette sat on the drivers seat of that car, after which somebody is ‘helped’ (take that as you will) into the passenger side. That was just after midnight. The last reported sighting of Libby was 12:09.

Police will no doubt have additional ANPR and cctv footage which we’re presuming leads to Oak Rd park.

The ‘park bench’ you’re referring to is a bench in that park that during the 96 hours LE questioned the suspect became the focus of a short, very late night, forensics investigation. We don’t know why.

I’m not sure how the shores of France are relevant. The estuary flows out to the North Sea, not the English Channel. Be mindful that this is the body of a young missing daughter we’re talking about, referring to detached body parts on a forum where a great deal of people have shown such kind and compassionate emotions over the past 48 hours feels rather cold, not to mention factually incorrect.

Street bench, not park bench. Apologies. Thank you. A bench that is normally in a park was on the street, surrounded by graffiti, not in a park. It was near a park.

She disappeared and someone was helped into his car in a one minute timeframe.

Shores of France are not relevant other than to make the point that if her body had not been found at Grimsby Docks, it would have gone out to sea.

I wonder what happened.
Please correct the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads