Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never seen a bouncer put an intoxicated person in a taxi, ever ...
The bouncers in India Chipchase’ murder refused her re entry then later claimed they were too busy to help her. She was murdered soon after.
And Caroline Everest who was kicked out of a club in Sheffield and later found dead in a river from hypothermia. Another case where someone tried to help.
Sheffield student death accidental

I completely agree that because of alcohol, Libby was ‘easier’ prey to PR - yet I also completely agree that we should all be able to go out and get blind drunk without the fear we may be murdered. I know the stalwarts and myself included regard Libby as a victim in every single sense of the word & without any blame.

I had no idea what the term ‘blind drunk’ meant until I was 17 and thought I was cool knocking back Long Island’s - I literally couldn’t see!

Even now at 31, what I’ve eaten, how tired I am, how long I’ve danced, how long I’ve been out .. one week I’ll be fine, home with my pizza & watching corro and the week after I’ll have probably fed the pizza to my cats whilst being sick in the downstairs loo ... there is just no telling !
I regularly read this kind of statement on WS during discussion of these sad cases. I find it disturbing that people think they have a right to "go out and get blind drunk" as though it's a desirable thing, and almost to be encouraged. It's not, it's bloody stupid and irresponsible, and there doesn't have to be a bogeyman around for someone to die as a result.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member