Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyce

Alyce Well-Known Member

Explains change of Judge for anyone who might be interested

Mrs Justice Lambert has been appointed to the North Eastern where she will succeed Mr Justice Goss.

The appointments are made from 1 January 2021, when the current Presiding Judges step down, to 31 December 2024.

Stumpyaura, RosalindaA, Sera and 8 others like this.

2. Spy Versus Spy

Spy Versus Spy Well-Known Member

It's been a long 2 Years , guys.

Here's hoping that the reporting from the Court is decent and that we hear the Prosecution and Defence.

Its obv a lot longer for Family and Friends on both sides and hopefully justice will prevail, whatever that may be.

3. JosieJo

JosieJo Well-Known Member

Shall be following...such a long wait for family

4. kate2931

kate2931 Well-Known Member

Has it really been two years ?
    Libby has never been far from my thoughts.
    Think this will be an unprecedented and tricky trial for the prosecution but I have faith (and everything crossed)
    Thinking of Libby’s family tonight and the remainder.

5. Mommysleuth11

Mommysleuth11 Well-Known Member

I checked on Google first thing today as I was sure it was the day to see it now starts tomorrow. Happy to see its now a lady Judge, I feel somehow she may be harsher when it comes to sentencing (maybe wishful thinking). Thoughts firmly with Libbys family tonight, hoping they have strength and support to get through the next few difficult weeks that will hopefully bring them a step closer to justice and closure for the tragic end met by their beautiful beloved daughter ❤.

6. Vera_dci

Vera_dci Well-Known Member

Agree mommysleuth . Thinking of libby's family tonight, must be mixed emotions for them right now.

7. Happygirlie2003

Happygirlie2003 Well-Known Member

Not sure if I’m the only one but actually feel sick now this has come round. It was Libby going missing that introduced me to websleuths and really not sure I want to hear the truth now of what went on. Thinking of Libbys family and friends ❤️

8. LucyRocket

LucyRocket Well-Known Member

Mrs. Justice Christina Lambert is top brass. She has headed some of the most high profile criminal investigations. Jimmy Savile and Hillsborough

9. Sally4x

Sally4x Well-Known Member

I have been waiting for this trial for so long. It’s been a long two years and I have thought about Libby often. My thoughts are with her family and friends and of course Libby. Good to see you all again.

10. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Tuesday, January 12, 2021:
    *Trial set to begin (@ 10:30am UK) – UK – Liberty “Libby” Anna Squire (21) (last seen Jan. 31, 2019 outside Welly Club in Hull; found Mar. 20, 2019 from Grimsby Docks in the Humber Estuary) - *Pawel P. Relowicz (24/now 25) arrested (2/6/19 on suspicion of abduction) officially charged (10/30/19) with murder & rape. No plea entered yet.
    Trial set to begin on 1/11/21 moved to 1/12/21. Trial will be in Sheffield. Richard Wright QC will lead, Mr. Woolfall prosecutor. Oliver Saxby QC for defense. Trial expected to last 6 weeks.
    Was originally charged (3/18/19 & 5/10/19) with 5 counts of burglary, 4 counts of voyeurism, 3 counts of outraging public decency & 1 count of receiving stolen goods. On 8/12/19 plead guilty to 9 charges including voyeurism (4 counts), outraging public decency (2 counts) & burglary (3 counts). Relowicz jailed for eight & a half years.

11. astheworldfallsdown

astheworldfallsdown Well-Known Member

Thinking of Libby's family and friends today.

12. Kelumbo

Kelumbo Well-Known Member

Hi all, how is everyone going to be following the case ??

13. Cherwell

Cherwell Ice Cream

It's not unusual for drunk people to be foul-mouthed and/or aggressive towards people trying to help them. This doesn't usually deter friends or acquaintances, but it can put off strangers from getting further involved. Also it can be a worry that you might get accused of assault or something, sadly but true it does put people off.
    What I'm getting at here is that PR wouldn't have cared about any of that.

14. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Please continue at Thread #18.

This thread is now closed and relevant posts have been moved over to the new thread.

Marg from Oz, ChiCubs2016 and Niner like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.