Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explains change of Judge for anyone who might be interested

Mrs Justice Lambert has been appointed to the North Eastern where she will succeed Mr Justice Goss.

The appointments are made from 1 January 2021, when the current Presiding Judges step down, to 31 December 2024.

It's been a long 2 Years , guys.

Here's hoping that the reporting from the Court is decent and that we hear the Prosecution and Defence.

Its obv a lot longer for Family and Friends on both sides and hopefully justice will prevail, whatever that may be.

Has it really been two years ?
Libby has never been far from my thoughts.
Think this will be an unprecedented and tricky trial for the prosecution but I have faith (and everything crossed)
Thinking of Libby’s family tonight and the remainder.

I checked on Google first thing today as I was sure it was the day to see it now starts tomorrow. Happy to see its now a lady Judge, I feel somehow she may be harsher when it comes to sentencing (maybe wishful thinking). Thoughts firmly with Libbys family tonight, hoping they have strength and support to get through the next few difficult weeks that will hopefully bring them a step closer to justice and closure for the tragic end met by their beautiful beloved daughter ❤.

Tuesday, January 12, 2021:
*Trial set to begin (@ 10:30am UK) – UK – Liberty “Libby” Anna Squire (21) (last seen Jan. 31, 2019 outside Welly Club in Hull; found Mar. 20, 2019 from Grimsby Docks in the Humber Estuary) - *Pawel P. Relowicz (24/now 25) arrested (2/6/19 on suspicion of abduction) officially charged (10/30/19) with murder & rape. No plea entered yet.
Trial set to begin on 1/11/21 moved to 1/12/21. Trial will be in Sheffield. Richard Wright QC will lead, Mr. Woolfall prosecutor. Oliver Saxby QC for defense. Trial expected to last 6 weeks.
Was originally charged (3/18/19 & 5/10/19) with 5 counts of burglary, 4 counts of voyeurism, 3 counts of outraging public decency & 1 count of receiving stolen goods. On 8/12/19 plead guilty to 9 charges including voyeurism (4 counts), outraging public decency (2 counts) & burglary (3 counts). Relowicz jailed for eight & a half years.

I think she trusted him because he was young. Because she desperately wanted to get home and wasn't capable of doing it alone. Because she had no other options. I wonder what he actually said to her, if that helped, if he managed to say something different to the others who'd approached her
It's not unusual for drunk people to be foul-mouthed and/or aggressive towards people trying to help them. This doesn't usually deter friends or acquaintances, but it can put off strangers from getting further involved. Also it can be a worry that you might get accused of assault or something, sadly but true it does put people off.
What I'm getting at here is that PR wouldn't have cared about any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708