Found Deceased UK - Lisa Hale, 40, Farnborough, 14 Feb 2020

I wonder if she had plans that valentine's evening?

I wonder too. I'm not seeing very much information on the circumstances under which she went missing. I get the feeling that some people re assuming she went missing on a run, but would she do that between 11pm and 2am? I'm a runner and I certainly wouldn't just because as a female I wouldn't feel safe at that time of night! I wonder if she had plans to meet somebody for Valentine's Day and hadn't told anyone where she was going. Poor lady, I'm very concerned for her.

Police advise the public not to look for missing Farnborough Woman Lisa Hale - UK News In Pictures News

The 40-year-old went missing from the Ferndown Gardens area, sometime between 11pm on Friday 14 February and 2pm on Saturday 15 February.

Officers would very much like to thank the public for their response to this appeal, including volunteers turning up to offer support in conducting searches.

Police would like to reassure people that we have professional search teams conducting a thorough search of local areas and would respectfully ask members of the public not to attempt to look for Lisa themselves.

This is so teams can accurately monitor all areas that have been police searched to a professional standard and so potential tracking can be conducted by search dogs.
#
More at link

I wonder too. I'm not seeing very much information on the circumstances under which she went missing. I get the feeling that some people re assuming she went missing on a run, but would she do that between 11pm and 2am? I'm a runner and I certainly wouldn't just because as a female I wouldn't feel safe at that time of night! I wonder if she had plans to meet somebody for Valentine's Day and hadn't told anyone where she was going. Poor lady, I'm very concerned for her.
It said 11pm fri - 2PM sat. So could’ve been a morning run. Hope she is ok, it’s been 4 days :(

Missing jogger from Farnborough last seen on Valentine's Day night

Lisa Hale from Farnborough disappeared from the Ferndown Gardens area, sometime between 11pm on Friday (February 14) and 2pm this afternoon (February 15).

Snip

She is known to go running around Fleet Pond, local roads in Farnborough, Hawley Woods, Minley Woods, and Bramshott Wood, Hampshire Constabulary say.

An urgent appeal has been launched and officers have asked for any possible sightings to be reported immediately.
#

Police appeal for missing Farnborough woman

Lisa is described as a white, slim woman with short black hair and glasses with a tooth missing on the left hand side of her mouth.

She has three tattoos, one on her leg, one on her lower back and one on her shoulder of a gecko.

#

I don't know whether it is relevant, but Storm Dennis hit us in the UK on Saturday through until Sunday lunchtime. Although it's after the time she went missing, there were still some strong winds and rain about on Friday night. Also there has been lots of flooding and trees down since the storm which may have covered her tracks and made it harder to find her if she is out there somewhere.

It doesn't appear to me that she was dressed for jogging. I hope she's safe.

CCTV image released of missing Lisa Hale from Farnborough | Hampshire Constabulary

cctv1.jpg

The CCTV image was captured at a Shell garage in Farnborough around 12.30am in the early hours of February 15.

As you can see from the image, Lisa, who is slim with black hair, is wearing a long dark coloured puffa style coat with a hood, dark trousers and black shoes or trainers.

She is wearing glasses and a black beanie style hat with a white design on the side.
#

It doesn't appear to me that she was dressed for jogging. I hope she's safe.

CCTV image released of missing Lisa Hale from Farnborough | Hampshire Constabulary

cctv1.jpg

The CCTV image was captured at a Shell garage in Farnborough around 12.30am in the early hours of February 15.

As you can see from the image, Lisa, who is slim with black hair, is wearing a long dark coloured puffa style coat with a hood, dark trousers and black shoes or trainers.

She is wearing glasses and a black beanie style hat with a white design on the side.
#
Is that far from where she lives? Is she walking towards her home or opposite direction?

From the description given with the cctv image at the Shell station, it says she was going along Hawley Road and into Fernhill Road....that would indicate she was heading towards her home in Ferndown Gardens
The nearest Shell station I can see is the one on this map, just by the Hawley Lane roundabout.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back