UK- London Nine injured in suspected acid attack, children among injured 01/31/24

Have you got a source for where it says he's being hunted by a gang? I haven't seen any gang-related references in the press and I'd be interested to read that.
It has been referred to on this thread if you care to take a look.In addition please see the following source where Police suggest a possibility here:

Have you got a source for where it says he's being hunted by a gang? I haven't seen any gang-related references in the press and I'd be interested to read that.
From the mail article linked above:

Last night the National Crime Agency - the UK's equivalent of the FBI - were drafted in to help the Met find the 35-year-old who is suspected of chucking the alkaline substance at the family on Wednesday evening.

Officers are investigating concerns that an organised crime group could be helping the fugitive hide from the authorities.

From the mail article linked above:

Last night the National Crime Agency - the UK's equivalent of the FBI - were drafted in to help the Met find the 35-year-old who is suspected of chucking the alkaline substance at the family on Wednesday evening.

Officers are investigating concerns that an organised crime group could be helping the fugitive hide from the authorities.

Ah thank you! Must've missed that due to it being the Mail o_O

Even if not caught on CCTV (which is hard) he must of been spotted by people he passed in the street.
I also think what images we see of him are deliberately blurry due to his injuries being graphic, if he was burnt. If he was he must of been running on so much adrenaline he didn't initially feel anything, I'm not sure what happens to a person after adrenaline wears off, shock maybe ?

Clapham chemical attacker Abdul Ezedi may be using an organised crime network to help hide from police, a former undercover detective has told MailOnline.

Peter Bleksley believes the 35-year-old Afghan asylum seeker could be relying on the same gang who smuggled him into the UK to keep him hidden as the manhunt intensifies.

Bleksley believes that if he dares to break cover, the suspect may be using a disguise to conceal the serious burns to the right side of his face.

He said that another possibility is that Ezedi may also have killed himself and officers are yet to discover his body.

Mr Bleksley, now an author after helping to set up Scotland Yard’s undercover unit, said that all options in the case were open.

He said: ‘What I find unusual with this investigation - where you have a critically injured woman and injuries to two young children - is that we don’t have any information about Ezedi’s whereabouts beyond Wednesday evening last week.

‘The trail goes cold from just after 9.30pm when he’s seen leaving Tower Hill tube station. Now, is that because the Met have more information than they are letting on? Or, is he dead in a ditch or canal or river somewhere? All possibilities.

‘But what you have to remember – and not many police officers like to admit this – fugitives do sometimes go on the run and never get caught.

‘Don’t forget that Ezedi is a man who has a history of evading detection by the authorities, having smuggled himself into the UK from Afghanistan.

From Sky report posted above.

A man has been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender as police continue to search for the Clapham chemical attack suspect.

The 22-year-old man was arrested Monday morning and has been released on bail.

Police have said the manhunt for Abdul Ezedi - the suspect in the attack - is working at a "considerable pace" and will release new CCTV footage of him on Southwark Bridge, central London, on Wednesday evening.

Follow live: Manhunt search in fifth day

They have recovered Ezedi's mobile phone from the car involved in the incident and are analysing it to establish the relationship between him and the victim.

I presume the 22 year old is his brother. Interesting that left his phone behind. I did read that he used pay as you go,so maybe he had other phones with him.

From Sky report posted above.

A man has been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender as police continue to search for the Clapham chemical attack suspect.

The 22-year-old man was arrested Monday morning and has been released on bail.

Police have said the manhunt for Abdul Ezedi - the suspect in the attack - is working at a "considerable pace" and will release new CCTV footage of him on Southwark Bridge, central London, on Wednesday evening.

Follow live: Manhunt search in fifth day

They have recovered Ezedi's mobile phone from the car involved in the incident and are analysing it to establish the relationship between him and the victim.

I presume the 22 year old is his brother. Interesting that left his phone behind. I did read that he used pay as you go,so maybe he had other phones with him.
Yes, very interesting that he left his phone behind. Clearly he knows that the police can track them. Wherever he went on Wednesday night he went a very convoluted route. South Clapham to King's Cross to Victoria to Tower Hill to Southwark Bridge and presumeably back south of the river on foot.

"Detectives hunting for the chemical attack suspect Abdul Ezedi have arrested and bailed a 22-year-old man on suspicion of assisting an offender.

Investigators are trawling through hundreds of hours of CCTV and

have tracked Ezedi’s movements on the Tube network via his bank card,

with the latest sighting now on Southwark Bridge at 9.50pm on Wednesday.

The last confirmed time that he used his bank card was on Wednesday, police said.

Counter-terrorism officers are helping sift through CCTV as part of the massive manhunt.

A 31-year-old woman may lose the sight in her right eye after the attack
while her daughters, aged eight and three,
were also hurt but
have since been discharged from hospital."

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads