GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

Here we go!

1 minute ago
Mays checked Park Parade for Louise after disappearance
Transcript of Shane Mays’ police interview with DC Luke Donovan is still being read out in court.

In the interview, he told police that Louise’s boyfriend Bradley Kercher went to Emsworth, while he went out around Park Parade. Mays looked in West Leigh later in the evening.

He also told police that he doesn’t have his own mobile phone, saying: ‘I had one a few years back - I use my wife’s. I never took her phone just in case the police called.'

Louise Smith murder trial: Live updates as investigating officers give evidence

15:45JAMIE PHILLIPS
Shane Mays told police 'I want to find her'
While being kept in custody following his arrest, defendant Shane Mays said in police interview that he did not know where Louise was, but thought she may just be at a friend's house.

He repeatedly said he did not know where she was and nothing bad, to his knowledge, had happened to her.

I don't know where she is. I think she is at a friend's house. I don't know. I don't know where she is. The last time I saw her was at the skate park [when I dropped her off].

Live updates as Louise Smith murder trial enters fifth day

15:53KEY EVENT
Mays told police 'I would love to know where she is'
Shane Mays, who has pleaded guilty to manslaughter but denies murder, was adamant in police interview that he did not know where Louise was.

He said:

I don't know where she is, otherwise I would have told you. I would love to know where she is. I just don't know. Everywhere I have looked there is no sign of her. I have not taken Louise and have nothing to do with her going missing.

Live updates as Louise Smith murder trial enters fifth day

54 seconds ago
Mays told police Louise’s mum had threatened kidnap
In his police interview with DC Donovan after his arrest, Mays told him Louise had been sent a text by her mother, saying she was going to kidnap her.

He told the officer: ‘Louise causes a lot of trouble. It was something to do with a white van, it was going to kidnap Louise and others.’

DC Donovan asked: ‘Did you see a phone message to that effect?’

Mays replied: ‘No. Louise told me when we were sat in the bedroom. I said to her she can’t be lying about stuff like that because it gets people in trouble.

‘I’ve been stitched up. I blame her boyfriend.'

There is something really niggling me about this case . SM seemingly needing an appropriate adult , illeterate yet clever enough not to get any blood etc on his clothes? The statements by police that he was under the thumb, cj answered for him, he had no phone, etc. There is something just not right about it all . MOO

There is something really niggling me about this case . SM seemingly needing an appropriate adult , illeterate yet clever enough not to get any blood etc on his clothes? The statements by police that he was under the thumb, cj answered for him, he had no phone, etc. There is something just not right about it all . MOO
Yes I agree. There is something not quite right about the whole case. There's a lot of conflicting information too. Some reports say he and louise barely spoke, others say they flirted. CJ not telling the police straight away that Louise left with shane on day of disappearance I find fishy too. Even the police witness testimony today says they were both acting calm and not really panicked she was missing. The question over the red or pink shirt and lack of evidence on it. I can't quite put my finger on it but something just doesn't add up. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astridAnthony
Back