UK UK - Luke Durbin, 19, Ipswich, 12 May 2006

I just watched Missing the Missing's coverage of this case, and I feel like the key may lie in the time discrepancy between how long it should've taken Luke to walk to where he was seen vs. when he actually got to those places (See the attached photo).

For example, it's only a 4-minute walk from Zest nightclub to the Ipswich train station, yet the timeline suggests it took him 30 minutes. However, this is easily explainable because it's not known if Luke left the bar at exactly 2:00 am, so he could've left closer to 2:20 am.

But he was confirmed to be at the train station from 2:30–3:00 am. And when he left the train station at 3:00 am, a walk that should've taken him 20 minutes actually took about double the time. Where was he for those extra 25 minutes? Was he just walking extra slowly because he was a little intoxicated?

Some people above in the thread have linked him to drug use. Could he have been looking for drugs along the way? What if he'd been asking around at the club for a good place to score? Someone at the club could've suggested an afterparty where he could use. Is that why he so quickly and mysteriously left his friend Zach at the club? Maybe Luke was undecided about an afterparty, but changed his mind when he realized he'd missed the last train. Could he have had a run-in with someone there and that's why he decided to leave and walk to the taxi place?

I think that extra time is vital to understanding this case.

Attachments

• IMG_6068.jpg
    IMG_6068.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members