GUILTY UK - Mee Kuen "Deborah" Chong, 67, Wembley, London, decapitated in woods, Salcombe, Jun 2021 *arrest

RobinCAL

Reaction score
https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/salcombe-community-reeling-after-headless-5588587

"The chic seaside town of Salcombe is in shock after the discovery of a body in woodland near quiet North Sands cove.

The death is 'unexplained' and a police source has confirmed that the body was found without a head.

After the discovery a huge police, fire and ambulance presence immediately moved into the holiday town closing off Bennett Road and Cliff Road."

"A senior police source has confirmed that the body which has been found is definitely not that of Patricia Allen, who disappeared in the town 46 years ago."

Police confirm body found in Salcombe is missing woman from London | ITV News
A body found in Devon woodland at the weekend has been identified as a missing woman from London.

The body of 67-year-old Mee Chong was discovered off Bennett Road in Salcombe on Sunday 27 June.

Devon and Cornwall Police has since launched an investigation and on Tuesday 30 June confirmed the body was that of Mee Chong's.

It is understood the body had been decapitated before it was discovered by members of the public.

Police in London have been appealing for information on the location of the missing pensioner, who was known to many as Deborah, since Friday 11 June.

The headless body has now been identified as Mee Chong, aka Deborah Chong, aged 67, missing since June 10 from her home in Wembley.

Body in woods is pensioner reported missing 200 miles away

Decapitation is particularly gruesome. Local people will rightly be feeling nervous unless LE make swift progress.

Wow..this is not what I thought. I'm glad she's been identified and hopefully more closure for her family to come.

Headless body of missing pensioner, 67, is found by a dog walker in Devon woodland two weeks after she vanished from her London home - as detectives launch investigation into 'unexplained' death

The headless body of a missing pensioner has been found by a dog walker in Devon woodland two weeks after she vanished from her London home.

Police have launched an investigation into the 'unexplained' death of Mee Kuen Chong, 67, after her body was found in Salcombe on Sunday.

Mee, who is also known as Deborah, was reported missing from her Wembley home on Friday, June 11.

Devon and Cornwall police have described the death as 'unexplained' following the discovery in a wooded area near Bennett Road, Salcombe.

Police said: 'A number of inquiries will be carried out in Salcombe over the coming days, and it is likely that the local community will continue to see a high level of police activity.'

44873693-9742031-Police_have_launched_an_investigation_into_the_unexplained_death-m-29_1625069371894.jpg

Police sources said the body had been decapitated.

The police investigation will switch to her London home 220 miles away from where the grey-haired pensioner was found.

One woman staying in a holiday home near the scene, who gave her name only as Diane, said a lot of people were 'frightened' following the discovery.

She said: 'I don't think many people know much about it yet - but it has frightened a lot of people. For Salcombe, something like this is really shocking.

'We've been coming here for years, and it's the kind of place where you can just let your kids wander down to the shops, and feel safe about it.

'And that woodland, you get people walking their dogs there all the time, at any time of day - even when it's dark. It is really frightening.'

Homeowner Chris Allen, 55, who lets out his house on Devon Road to holidaymakers, described the incident as 'macabre', and said there was 'a weird feeling' among people on the street.

Headless body of missing pensioner, 67, is found by a dog walker in Devon woodland | Daily Mail Online

I'm not exactly suggesting it's relevant, but when you look at her fb page, every post is an expression of an extremely evangelical Christian faith. In that context, decapitation is making me wonder about a ritual (e.g. Satanic) or religious (i.e. anti-Christian) killing.

Or am I putting two and two together and making 5?

JMO

Detective Superintendent Ben Deer, of Devon and Cornwall Police, released a statement this afternoon at Totnes Police Station about the body, found on Sunday afternoon (June 27).

DS Deer said police do not know when Ms Chong died, or her movements between June 10 and when she was found on June 27. Detectives are also unaware of the circumstances leading up to her death.

He said: "We are looking to understand her movements between June 10 and June 27 when she was found.

"We would appeal for witnesses and we would look for anyone to come forward with information quoting crime reference number 700 on June 27 by ringing 101 or contacting us on Crimestoppers."

Alternatively, to stay anonymous contact the independent charity Crimestoppers online at Crimestoppers-uk.org or call freephone 0800 555 111."

So far police have revealed few details officially, but a police source confirmed that the body was found without a head, reports Devon Live.

Det Supt Deer confirmed that searches are still being carried out in the woods near Bennett Road. He said: "The investigation is ongoing at the scene."

Asked whether it was now a murder investigation, Det Supt Deer added: "It's being treated as unexplained at this time and we remain open minded."

Live updates as body of missing Wembley woman found 'headless' in woods

I wonder who reported her missing so quickly.

The photo caption in the Devon Live item I linked above describes her as Mrs Chong, so I'm guessing she has a husband. She was last seen on Thursday 10 June and reported missing on Friday 11 June according to the same article so I'd think that's about normal for someone who doesn't live alone.

JMO

The photo caption in the Devon Live item I linked above describes her as Mrs Chong, so I'm guessing she has a husband. She was last seen on Thursday 10 June and reported missing on Friday 11 June according to the same article so I'd think that's about normal for someone who doesn't live alone.

JMO
Oh, her facebook says single.

If you scroll further down there are also conspiracy posts on her FB about covid, some anti Muslim stuff, and some stuff about the endtimes. Most of the stuff on her FB is stuff she shared rather than making her own posts. But one of the only posts she made herself is from February 2020... and it's talking about John the Baptist's beheading. Questioning how he can rise from the dead if he was beheaded. Probably just a spooky coincidence, but wow.

If you scroll further down there are also conspiracy posts on her FB about covid, some anti Muslim stuff, and some stuff about the endtimes. Most of the stuff on her FB is stuff she shared rather than making her own posts. But one of the only posts she made herself is from February 2020... and it's talking about John the Baptist's beheading. Questioning how he can rise from the dead if he was beheaded. Probably just a spooky coincidence, but wow.

:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back