Found Deceased UK - Melanie Wilson, 22, Sutton-On-Ashfield, Nottingham, 19 Oct 2016

Not exactly no but it is what gave extra weight to what I had suspected going by some things I had read, the tattoo. I could be way off the mark with its meaning but I know a lot of people who have gotten tattooes to conceal their scars or the opposite, to show pride in their strength. I run a mental health community.

I also lost a very good friend 2 years ago, he was missing 6 months and his mental health was barely mentioned despite the fact the police knowing all about it. I just recognised a few flags reading SM earlier today. I suspected a MH element and possibly self harm. I was right.

Good point re the tattoo Skibs - looks like it covers a large portion of her arm, so could hide plenty

This doesn't have a good feel to it, I hope Melanie is found safe and well soon but the indicators don't suggest that to me sadly.

JMO

Oh - just seen the news on Twitter....how sad.

Thanks Natalie.

Oh Melanie :( Oh sad for her and her family.

Strange how it states she was 'found outside a property.' That makes it sound like she was right outside a building. How was she not found earlier than this if so.

Outside a property and in the same area - Very strange, considering the many searches that have taken place.

Ah, more of an explanation here.

The property was unoccupied and Melanie's body was found in the back garden when prospective tenants came to view the bungalow.

Quote from a neighbour

The house is empty. I was talking to the woman who came to view the bungalow. She was hoping to move into it. "She came round to look and she pushed the gate and went round the back and she saw the girl sat at the side of the dustbin. "She was all dressed up in black, they thought she'd been beat up.

Read more at: http://www.chad.co.uk/news/melanie-...-of-body-at-unoccupied-sutton-house-1-8217909.

Ah, more of an explanation here.

The property was unoccupied and Melanie's body was found in the back garden when prospective tenants came to view the bungalow.

Quote from a neighbour

The house is empty. I was talking to the woman who came to view the bungalow. She was hoping to move into it. "She came round to look and she pushed the gate and went round the back and she saw the girl sat at the side of the dustbin. "She was all dressed up in black, they thought she'd been beat up.

Read more at: http://www.chad.co.uk/news/melanie-...-of-body-at-unoccupied-sutton-house-1-8217909.

BBM.

That gives me the chills.

Melanie Wilson.jpg

Pic of the back garden of the bungalow.

Very strange - the garden area seems quite empty with no overgrown areas.

So if Melanie's body was slumped against a bin, it would have been visible from the houses that appear to overlook the garden.

She wouldn't have been visible from the ground floor of the houses nearby due to the trees and fence. Maybe someone might have seen her if they looked out a higher floor but I can see why she was missed, I honestly can't remember the last time I had a nose out my bedroom window. Plus it's dark in the evenings now and most people are at work all day.

Yes, it was the upper windows I was thinking of. I look out of mine every day - but yes, if people are at work, it's darkish when they go out and dark when they come home. And dressed all in black, sitting against a bin, might have just looked like a rubbish sack ?

[h=1]Body identified as missing Melanie Wilson, 22.[/h]
The force have now confirmed the body was that of 22-year-old Wilson.

A postmortem examination carried out on Saturday was unable to pinpoint a cause of death and further tests are being carried out.
A police spokesman said there are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances, and the police are not looking for anyone else in relation to the death.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...son-body-confirmed-as-missing-mansfield-woman

RIP Melanie :rose:

Oh how very sad. Poor girl.

Thoughts with her family.

RIP Melanie :rose:

I didn't realise she had been found, just came to see if there was any news. So sad :(

Rest easy Melanie. I hope you, and your family, can find peace.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back