GUILTY UK - Natalie Hemming, 31, Milton Keynes, Herts, 1 May 2016

I'm a bit confused - post mortem says death occurred at least 18 months ago - wouldn't the head be a skull by now?

From the DM link re the person who found it: When he got back to our site, he took the cover off and spotted something straight away. At his first thought was that it was a manikin's head.'
The quarry worker added: 'He described the features of the head looking female and said she looked in her 30s or 40s, but he couldn't be 100 per cent.'

Natalie Hemming search: Missing mum's family told of body find

The family of missing mother-of-three Natalie Hemming have been informed of the discovery of a woman's body in woodland in Hertfordshire.
The discovery was made at Toms Hill in Chandlers Cross, after Hertfordshire Police were alerted by a member of the public at about 11:00 BST.
The Thames Valley force, which is investigating her disappearance, said her family had been told of the find.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-36353889

Natalie Hemming search: Missing mum's family told of body find

The family of missing mother-of-three Natalie Hemming have been informed of the discovery of a woman's body in woodland in Hertfordshire.
The discovery was made at Toms Hill in Chandlers Cross, after Hertfordshire Police were alerted by a member of the public at about 11:00 BST.
The Thames Valley force, which is investigating her disappearance, said her family had been told of the find.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-36353889

It's a weird feeling hoping that a body is that of a missing person, but it seems pretty certain she is deceased.

BBM. Looking on google maps, that is just off the A41, one of the roads police were looking at (if I got the right place).

This is so sad.
Why can't no longer in love mates just go their separate ways. Stories like these reinforces me to stay single until at least all my babies are self sufficient.
The poor babies😢

This is so sad.
Why can't no longer in love mates just go their separate ways. Stories like these reinforces me to stay single until at least all my babies are self sufficient.
The poor babies😢
In fairness we don't know that they were no longer in love... there's no excusing what he's been charged with but it's been very quiet on the "motive" front. Normally when a partner is charged with murder you see headlines splashed all in the papers about the couples troubles but I haven't seen anything in this case

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

No updates that I can find. I thought the cause of death may have been released.I guess that may be it until it gets to trial.

A father wept in the dock as he admitted killing his partner and unlawfully disposing of her body.
Paul Hemming, 43, bowed his head and wiped his face as he pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of mother-of-three Natalie Hemming, 31 - but he denies murdering her.
He also pleaded guilty to her unlawful burial and obstructing a coroner.
Miss Hemming disappeared from her home in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, on April 30.

Her body was found dumped in woodland in Chandler's Cross on May 3.
Hemming is accused of murdering her between these dates and his guilty manslaughter plea was not accepted by the prosecution.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illing-31-year-old-partner.html#ixzz4O72WzHM6

That article I quoted got the dates wrong. Natalie was reported missing on 3rd May and her body was found on 22nd May.

Subscribing... I was so sure I had posted in here, but clearly not.

Just trying to catch up. So initially he claimed not guilty to everything and has just now decided to go for manslaughter ?

Has a COD been given ?

Wow that's a big rug. Would it even fit in their car which I believe is a Ford S max titan sport? It's a people carrier so 3 rows of seats but looking at the review on Which? The third row looks cramped and there is no boot space so boot opens directly onto the bacl of the seats.I guess the seats could have been put forward but a 10ft/12ft rug??

Also, I wonder where the children were

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

If the last known sighting was at her mother's in Hemel on the Saturday 30th, then perhaps she left the children there and went back home to Bletchley. It was bank holiday week end.

Subscribing... I was so sure I had posted in here, but clearly not.

Just trying to catch up. So initially he claimed not guilty to everything and has just now decided to go for manslaughter ?

Has a COD been given ?

I don't think any evidence has been heard yet. I'm guessing legal argument has taken up most of the first two days.

Mr Hemming is now due to go on trial on Wednesday accused of her murder.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-37765509

Can't see any live feed, so far, for today, but there's a few tweets.

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 4m4 minutes ago

Natalie Hemming trial jury hears Paul Hemming murdered her due to "jealousy & rage". He denies murder

Kate Bradbrook ‏@katebradbrook 3m3 minutes ago

Prosecution: Natalie had decided to move on & found someone else. Suffered skull fracture & defensive fracture to arm

The court heard Mr Hemming told police Miss Hemming had gone to stay with a friend after being raped by a colleague, however, Mr Russell-Flint said Mr Hemming attacked her because she had met someone else.

His actions were "callous, cold and calculated," he said.

"This is murder. A calculated murderous attack because of jealousy and rage."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...361?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back