Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all that and is exactly my theroy. Just one thing is the dog something doesn't add up with the dog. I am 100 percent sure the dog would follow nb. Yet we hear the dog was tied up to bench by a witness around 9.33 ish . Its this bit and the 1 hour 20 mins after that's the puzzle I cant work out.
The dog would absolutely follow NB off the field. It would have to be led back across the field to the bench, then let off the lead and harness. It wouldn't follow a stranger back over. Could it have been tied there and got free? I know what you mean about the 9.33am witness. I wouldn't have tied the dog up and walked away doing nothing about it for that length of time. Seems odd but then some people are odd.

I agree with those who suspect an online stalker could be involved, as she regularly documented her dog walks on social media. The police are hunting a kidnapper / stalker from Lancs currently but little info: Police hunting kidnap suspect who could be 'working in Birmingham'
The shabby unidentified red van seen parked in the area is interesting: Police hunt driver of 'tatty red van' amid search for Nicola Bulley
There’s another article that gives more witness detail but i can’t find it.
I had thought she’d been abducted but i must say the harness being half-way down the riverbank made me question if she did indeed fall in. However, Peter the human mole worked on the ‘spy in the bag case’ and i’d tend to go with his instincts…
BBM ^
IIRC PF challenged the Police theory on that case too.

Last edited:
Interesting
NB's Strava public history has a one or two routes which shows she went up to that barn once and little beyond another time in Nov 2022

Edited - But I don't see any activity of NB in Dec/Jan - I don't know how Strava works, but I just subscribed for a free trial and was able to find NB's profile which only shows activity in Nov 2022 (using a browser not app)
We need a reg for red van. Off dashcam footage, I guess?

This is an awfully complex case and it because of the finer details we are all not aware of. If and if they suspect third party involvement would they hold that belief from the public. Probably yes because without Nicolas body they have no evidence of a third party. What would be achieved by publically announcing third party involvement as they have no definitive proof.
Perhaps to find that possible third party to prevent them from harming others?

I wonder if she was at the bench, then went near the water for whatever reason, while still carrying her phone, then she stumbled and fell towards/into the water, and instinctively as she fell, tossed her phone back toward the bench to keep it out of the water. She wouldn't have expected the fall to knock her out or that she wouldn't be able to get herself back out of the water. She easily might have been thinking about making sure the phone didn't get wet.

(Remembering that the phone, according to the description of the man who spotted it, wasn't ON the bench but on the ground NEAR the bench.)

MOO
Or perhaps neither she nor the dog were originally anywhere near the bench but someone put her phone and her dog and her dog's harness there to imply a fall.

The dog would absolutely follow NB off the field. It would have to be led back across the field to the bench, then let off the lead and harness. It wouldn't follow a stranger back over. Could it have been tied there and got free? I know what you mean about the 9.33am witness. I wouldn't have tied the dog up and walked away doing nothing about it for that length of time. Seems odd but then some people are odd.
Yeah I agree and from police statements the dog was loose at 9.33 2 witnesses show up one spots the phone the other ties dog to bench and she leaves for a appointment the dog is then left on it's own for 1 hour and 20 mins. Until pa shows up and dog is loose agitated running from bench to the gate or the stile further across I think it was. Yeah it's odd it doesn't sit right with me none of it. The answers there somewhere. 3 witnesses from 8.45 till 9.33 then nothing no witness for the next 1 hour and 20. Does not add up

It’s an odd thing that the dog was dry. It seems to love water and NB’s usual Strava route goes past the silty beach where the dog is seen in her photographs to get wet, (albeit with a ball that it no longer takes on walks). The beach area is shallow to enter, so there’s no reason to think the dog wouldn’t take its usual dip. NB was seen by a witness towards that end of the field. Did she and Willow not reach the beach? Did she turn back for some reason?

This is an awfully complex case and it because of the finer details we are all not aware of. If and if they suspect third party involvement would they hold that belief from the public. Probably yes because without Nicolas body they have no evidence of a third party. What would be achieved by publically announcing third party involvement as they have no definitive proof.
Safety to the wider public. There’s a duty of care. If they believed a perp was responsible they would say so or alert local community or other lone women to be watchful. IMO

Just caught up with all this after watching the programme tonight. I guess P was putting the girls in the car and N was loading the dog. Makes sense to me.
Or she was very nervious about being on time for her Teams call. And also emailed her boss about it beforehand, just to confirm - had they asked her to?!

Safety to the wider public. There’s a duty of care. If they believed a perp was responsible they would say so or alert local community or other lone women to be watchful. IMO
Yeah I agree and from police statements the dog was loose at 9.33 2 witnesses show up one spots the phone the other ties dog to bench and she leaves for a appointment the dog is then left on it's own for 1 hour and 20 mins. Until pa shows up and dog is loose agitated running from bench to the gate or the stile further across I think it was. Yeah it's odd it doesn't sit right with me none of it. The answers there somewhere. 3 witnesses from 8.45 till 9.33 then nothing no witness for the next 1 hour and 20. Does not add up
does that just reflect the time of day though? People walking their dogs before settling into work for the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74