Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was intending to meet someone on the walk. Possibly. Related to her work. It’s a hunch.
What backs this up?
More organised that morning
Was feeling upbeat
No hat … looked her best
Nothing makes sense
Something is different than usual for this to happen

Just a theory I’m mulling over
Related to the meeting the night before with her boss do you think? Meet such and such tomorrow, close the deal or something?

I think she was intending to meet someone on the walk. Possibly. Related to her work. It’s a hunch.
What backs this up?
Was feeling upbeat
No hat … looked her best
Nothing makes sense

Drops children off at school at 8.43. Walks to fields.Teams meeting at 9-9.30. Expected home by 9.45ish. Not seen in the company of anyone else. Where's the space to meet someone?

Related to the meeting the night before with her boss do you think? Meet such and such tomorrow, close the deal or something?
If that was the case why wouldn't she mention it to her boss or to her partner? It's possible but would mean she hadn't mentioned it verbally or arranged it by email or text with the client.

I did think someone related to her work or soemone pretending to be someone from her work could have arranged to meet her on some premise, and then turned out to be someone/something else.

What backs this up?
Was feeling upbeat
No hat … looked her best
Nothing makes sense

Great point the whole 3rd party thing is my theroy if it was someone she knew would explain a lot of loose ends like no struggle

Drops children off at school at 8.43. Walks to fields.Teams meeting at 9-9.30. Expected home by 9.45ish. Not seen in the company of anyone else. Where's the space to meet someone?
This has been covered quite a few times on the threads and now by police it's been acknowledged. Her phone being logged in on a Teams call does not require her to be there.

I did think someone related to her work or soemone pretending to be someone from her work could have arranged to meet her on some premise, and then turned out to be someone/something else.
I think meeting a client/colleague on a dog walk would be quite unusual. Also it doesn’t explain why the school raised the alarm to PA. If she was supposed to meet a colleague (a) why did she join the zoom call (b) what was the timeframe in which this meeting was supposed to happen (c) someone would have known and raised the alarm sooner if she didn’t show?

This has been covered quite a few times on the threads and now by police it's been acknowledged. Her phone being logged in on a Teams call does not require her to be there.
True, but there was a half-hour meeting scheduled and she may have been required to participate. Plus NB being seen by other people, and alone, doesn't seem to indicate a physical meeting with someone.

Is it possible to backdate snapchat map images from 2 weeks ago?
It’s great and very useful to think it through like that and come up with scenarios. I do think that the first witness sighting is legitimate as she knew Nicola and it is said that they had a brief conversation before the witness left to go down the river path. For this reason I don’t see this particular theory is viable.
Having said that I think it’s possible the mobile phone could have been operated by someone that wasn’t necessarily Nicola
Especially if it has Face ID . My phone recognises my face in situations where I would have thought it couldn’t. You don’t need to be absolutely direct in front of phone camera. But you do have to have the phone active or within a couple of minutes it asks for a passcode. Apologies if this has been mentioned before. I’ve tried to read all threads, but maybe slightly out of date.

Not sure. Something made the boss drive a fair distance to meet with her locally in Garstang. Something was important enough that they needed to be face to face to discuss rather than FaceTime/ zoom.
Most docs / files can be transferred online ..

As soon as she got back from that meeting she told her parents to stay longer .. so she could have a zoom meet. Wasn’t planned or else she’d have already scheduled extra time from her parents and wouldn’t have to ask them.
She therefore may not have let her partner know everything as he wasn’t in. I have lots of thoughts on this, don’t you?

I think meeting a client/colleague on a dog walk would be quite unusual. Also it doesn’t explain why the school raised the alarm to PA. If she was supposed to meet a colleague (a) why did she join the zoom call (b) what was the timeframe in which this meeting was supposed to happen (c) someone would have known and raised the alarm sooner if she didn’t show?
More inportantly, she would likely have messages saved in her phone which LE accessed by now. The investigation would have taken a different turn a while ago.

Earlier today I asked if anyone knew whether the water search was continuing today, but no one’s replied. I hope that doesn’t mean the search has been called off. Anyone heard anything?
I was out on my bike today and there was absolutely no sign of any LE or search teams between Shard Bridge and Cartford Bridge between 11am and 1pm

PA may know about all this (planned meeting with a person etc..)
This maybe stuff he’s not allowed to divulge to public.
As I said last night after watching his interview. I think he knows things and has been told explicitly not to say. Possibly anyway it’s one of my theories.

Earlier today I asked if anyone knew whether the water search was continuing today, but no one’s replied. I hope that doesn’t mean the search has been called off. Anyone heard anything?
I was out on my bike today and there was absolutely no sign of any LE or search teams between Shard Bridge and Cartford Bridge between 11am and 1pm

Yeah because I’d read in several places that the daughter in law of the lady who found Willow knew PA and is his FB friend. Maybe they just didn’t have his number and thought school would - would need his details for the kids in case of emergency etc JMO
My first assumption if I'd seen a dog and knew the owner was a mother would be that maybe she'd had to rush to the school so it makes sense to me that someone would call the school.

Two ‘suspicious’ men spotted by witness near missing Nicola Bulley’s dog-walking route – as police are handed new CCTV​

That's why it is weird. He was being asked about what happened that morning, but instead he alluded to what generally tended to happen rather than answer the question in a way which would have confirmed what was shown in the cctv footage. It was the one thing that jarred with me although I also thought it odd that he twice mentioned changing into gym clothes and possibly odd to even change at all given that he was keen to get down to look for NB at the river. JMO. These niggles did not stop me from feeling a lot of sympathy for him and I presumed they were just because he was rightly feeling nervous and distressed.

(in my own words)
Yes, under what must be immense stress, he had described at the start a little of why that morning had been somehow different from usual, under the circumstances it's possible he wasn't able, or did not, relate every single reason. He did describe a typical morning as opposed to that morning, and who normally did what, and he did not say whether he or NB loaded the car that morning, but he had already said it was different and seemed more organised (all under immense stress IMO and in front of the cameras for broadcast).

He might have loaded the car himself and NB opened the boot at some stage? I don't think he was attempting to match his words with the doorbell photos. Also, perhaps one of that mornings 'differences' was that he didn't need to load the car because NB did that herself ?

I don't think him changing into gym clothes is odd (and also he has a way of repeating some statements), he expresses being concerned, and, getting no answers to 3 attempts to phone her, he was about to go and find NB before going to the gym, he was in a state of mind that she was somehow held up (only by about half an hour note) but he was going to go and find her, he expected he would meet her along the way, and possibly, in his wildest dreams had no concept of her as a missing person at that point. Then at that point, having already changed into his gym gear and just leaving, he was phoned by the school and told the dog and phone had been found but not NB, he left and phoned the police on his way to the river.
He did not seem to me to be a well-rehearsed performer with a practiced script, but someone recalling what he could and finding the words to express it as best he could and trying to get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288