Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was round about 9:25 live

They have also just said that Ron wasn't concerned at first because he initially thought they may have gone off to go to the toilet in the bushes or something.
thanks so much. got it

PS it was the same reporter ( I Rashid) who was at the presser yesterday and asked multiple times to be told what the specific vulnerability was ( As did Sunday Times reporter)

they've now also uploaded part of it to SM

some of the replies to the Sky tweets this morning are spot-on, imo.

full show link

Last edited:
IMO interesting to consider that she may have absconded with someone and possibility that locals were aware of it and "on her side". This could be the reason why the PA said he knows she is not in the River and someone in the village is protecting her.

Not impossible that this is the case but very difficult to uncover without house searches and of course people do have second homes..

JMO.

They are reporting that she must have been walking really slowly or stopping a lot after walking the scene and keeping to the timings they have from witnesses.

They were walking very slowly and still had time left reaching each point.

Source - Live Sky news.

I have updated my post after watching fully. Copied below:

Live on sky news now they have come across a witness that found the phone! They have stopped him and are speaking to him now.

Edited after watching fully.

** Context** - Two reporters are walking the route that Nicola would have taken, whilst doing so they have come across a witness.

A lady called Penny found the phone, harness, lead & willow initially and then called this older gentleman over.
He recognised the dog and saw the wallpaper on her phone.
He is sure on the exact time it was because he got a call from his wife so they went on that time.

Also worth noting he was an elderly gentleman but he didn't have a white fluffy dog with him as reported previously. It looked like a
Maybe she did. Right from the beginning (and I'm happy to be wrong about this) her dad said that she was upbeat about getting her mortgage sorted (source 'Has somebody got her?': Distraught parents of missing mum Nicola Bulley vow to never stop looking ). I've wondered about that ever since. "Her mortgage" not "their mortgage". I assume (MOO) that he wasn't talking about any of her clients because that would be a breach of GDPR if NB had discussed clients (depending on a conversation that we obviously know nothing about). I would expect (again MOO) him to say "their mortgage" or maybe the house was not owned jointly? It could just have been a slip of the tongue. It would explain the meeting with her boss though if she had forms to sign relating to a new mortgage?

The police incident on the 10th may have sparked social worker investigation? That happened to someone that I know and her son had to go and live with his adult sister for a couple of months. It could be that PA isn't allowed to be alone with the children until the incident of the 10th of January has been concluded. Not saying that he did anything to the children, just that this is how the system can work.

It's known as the Daily Fail in our house......

thanks for this Dowls, I wasn't watching Sky

Although it's very interesting, do WS-ers think there might be an issue now, with Sky's reporters putting this old man's interview on prime time ( considering what's already been happening on the ground w other witnesses ?)
Are they claiming this is new information? I'm pretty sure the details about the time were always 'approximate?'

Are they claiming this is new information? I'm pretty sure the details about the time were always 'approximate?'
No but his photograph has never been put onto national TV/ newspapers and we already know that other witnesses have been harassed ( as well as uninvolved people who live nearby, eg Hornby House)

I hope this guy is now not harassed.

Last edited:
They are reporting that she must have been walking really slowly or stopping a lot after walking the scene and keeping to the timings they have from witnesses.

They were walking very slowly and still had time left reaching each point.

Source - Live Sky news.
Walking slowly raises two possibilities, one innocuous, the other not. Maybe she often stood around and let Willow run. That would be innocuous. But it's also possible she was deliberately hanging around until nobody was there to see what she did next.

I don't see anything wrong with it on the surface. However, because of the massive media coverage of this case, both good and bad, if it was me, there is no way I would actually stay there. I would go over there or have the girls over to my place, especially in this case due to the tabloids, etc coverage!!! Even though I don't usually care about appearances, sometimes they DO matter!!! lol

The girls are going through a horrifically traumatic experience. Any little bits of normality - their own rooms, toys, clothes - could help IMO. Being removed from their home could be an added trauma. I see nothing awry in family members staying with the girls for support.

In my opinion it is Miss Bulley's own private business and it's a poor excuse to release it because people are threatening to sell stories to newspapers. It has already caused more speculation and distraction as now everybody is discussing menopause and alcoholism. It has added nothing to the actual investigation into Miss Bulley's disappearance.
Hear, hear. Agree. It was her own business, besides which, it's unlawful. Breaches several acts, human rights violation, etc. Which is even more unacceptable, considering it came from law enforcement.
And it runs counter to the aim of the investigation.

This could be the reason why the PA said he knows she is not in the River and someone in the village is protecting her.
Did he say this? I've only heard him say 'someone knows something' - which could mean anything.

In my opinion it is Miss Bulley's own private business and it's a poor excuse to release it because people are threatening to sell stories to newspapers. It has already caused more speculation and distraction as now everybody is discussing menopause and alcoholism. It has added nothing to the actual investigation into Miss Bulley's disappearance.
Hear, hear. Agree. It was her own business, besides which, it's unlawful. Breaches several acts, human rights violation, etc. Which is even more unacceptable, considering it came from law enforcement.

Walking slowly raises two possibilities, one innocuous, the other not. Maybe she often stood around and let Willow run. That would be innocuous. But it's also possible she was deliberately hanging around until nobody was there to see what she did next.

I’m always significantly slower if walking while listening to something on teams/zoom. Not sure if there were any visuals on NB’s call but that further slows me down!

Did he say this? I've only heard him say 'someone knows something' - which could mean anything.
Maybe he didn't. Thanks for pulling me up on that. It was mentioned at some stage but I'm not sure where so will withdraw comment unless I can find a link.

Sorry about that.

It was allegedly going to be come out in the media. I think they've tried to get infront of it to control the story rather than the first people see of it is through some vile headline in one of the rags.

I'm sorry to keep posting about the live news but I also find this relevant.

The reporter speaking right now talking about the banks has just said a camera man has almost slipped in and then he said "most of us have almost slipped"
Yes, since the beginning that stretch of river and the riverbank have been described as notoriously dangerous. There have been accounts from locals stating how slippery the bank is in the area she is believed to have fallen in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77