Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t look so strange IMO if you see the same address also features for other companies on Companies House with similar individuals involved. Probably a previous home address for NB that is not updated. Companies House is full of mistakes, and typos in addresses would be the least of it. Some people also do not give their actual home address for privacy reasons but somewhere else post would get to them.
Companies House sued recently over a missed apostrophe which led one company probs and lack of business when another company was at fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Companies House sued recently over a missed apostrophe which led one company probs and lack of business when another company was at fault.
Yes, but trust me, it’s still full of mistakes (I am a corporate lawyer and find something wrong on it nearly every day!) I’ve pretty much never seen a private limited company with no errors or outdated information and especially not a very small company like this.

I'm at the stage where I really hope they have found something because her family/partner etc deserve to have some semblance of news after all this time but on the other hand I don't think it will be good news - I hope I am wrong, of course.
I was hoping she was alive but always thought this was an accidental drowning, only my opinion. If she has passed away then hope they have found her and it was not an intentional act.

Police seal off roads less than a mile from where Nicola Bulley went missing after tip-off from walkers: Helicopter and drone are spotted circling overhead 23 days after mother of one vanished by river​

Officers in two police cars raced to the scene where the man and a woman pointed to the spot in the River Wyre.

One officer is said to have walked down to the bank to take a closer look before reinforcements were called.

By 1pm on Sunday police drones and a helicopter hovered over the outcrop of trees and undergrowth.

Cops were received a call at around 11.50am and Lancashire Police sealed off Rawcliffe Road in St Michael's on Wyre.

Lancashire Police shut the entire stretch of Rawcliffe Road within minutes and refused to give any reason to journalists at the scene.

A police car is now standing watch refusing to let locals within half a mile of the area as a helicopter and drone circles overhead.

The force has refused to say why they have been called to the area. It is the most dramatic search since Ms Bulley went missing over three weeks ago.

A witness said: 'I drove down Rawcliffe Road for almost a mile. I noticed a man and a woman and two police officers on the embankment.

'I pulled off at about 11.50am and I heard the man talking to police about something in the undergrowth.

'Police cars were flying down the road with the blues and twos going. A police officer pulled up a few minutes later and got his drone out.

'Five minutes later the police helicopter arrived. Officers then asked to me get out so I moved 200 yards down the road.

'I could still clearly see the man pointing at the riverbank. Then more police cars raced down with the blues and twos going. They cleared the entire road.'

The man and woman were later seen sat on a wall by the scene looking ashen faced and vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member