Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicola is listed as a shareholder in one of PA's LTD companies (looking at Companies House website). Oddly enough, the address listed for her is not her home address, but appears to track to a static caravan at Larbreck Hall Caravan Park, which is off of Garstang Road. The address listed appears to contain a spelling mistake which is odd, as HMRC would use that address for correspondence.

If the family has connections to a caravan there I'm sure it has all been checked out, but it does seem a little odd.
If correct, it seems a little odd indeed.
This caravan park is off Garstang Road (A586), but it is ~5 miles west of St. Michael's. And it's next to the river. The second caravan park we are discussing today.

Wonder if they are looking for a perp? Maybe been waiting for someone to return to the area?

Nicola is listed as a shareholder in one of PA's LTD companies (looking at Companies House website). Oddly enough, the address listed for her is not her home address, but appears to track to a static caravan at Larbreck Hall Caravan Park, which is off of Garstang Road. The address listed appears to contain a spelling mistake which is odd, as HMRC would use that address for correspondence.

If the family has connections to a caravan there I'm sure it has all been checked out, but it does seem a little odd.
It doesn’t look so strange IMO if you see the same address also features for other companies on Companies House with similar individuals involved. Probably a previous home address for NB that is not updated. Companies House is full of mistakes, and typos in addresses would be the least of it. Some people also do not give their actual home address for privacy reasons but somewhere else post would get to them.

Two things about the phone. There is a stone plinth under the bench so it might have been there.

Secondly someone picking it up may well have cleaned it

I would say possibly had blood tests which showed liver problems. That would be a significant issue with alcohol but not a full blown hopeless alcoholic.

It's the sort of thing you might talk to other people about. So could be semi public knowledge at least in a small village..
I‘ve been hesitating to say this but would you go near the edge of a river if you needed to be sick after some drinks the previous night?

If a woman was described as faffing about I would think of things such as using a mirror to ensure the makeup was okay, rummaging around in handbag etc.

IMO in the images published of the missing person she does appear to use a lot of makeup.
Unlikely she would go down to the water's edge to re-apply her makeup.

The basic thing I can't see with an abduction is why the phone was not simply thrown in the water.

Possible reason would be if it was dropped IF the missing person was jumped on from behind the shed and it was too awkward to go back and get it.

IMO "the phone moved towards the bench area" Is very intriguing language. Almost like police know something happened like it being dropped but can't quite get enough data to show details.
I think it was a ploy by somebody who is quite clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong