Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presumed this was the Tuesday before her disappearance, not after! As we have discussed on here, the phone has to be in at least a 20ft radius to sync...?
I think it can be 100ft if used by other Bluetooth devices. If this is true and not sloppy reporting it could mean she had another phone on her person (a personal mobile maybe that had the Fitbit app on it). IMO.

But even if it sync'd old data it could hold other data to say where it was sync'd from perhaps? AND well done to FitBit if that watched sync'd under water somehow as wouldnt the phone and device still need to be on?

But even if it sync'd old data it could hold other data to say where it was sync'd from perhaps? AND well done to FitBit if that watched sync'd under water somehow as wouldnt the phone and device still need to be on?
Even if that article is not true it would be great if Fitbit could retrieve the data from her watch somehow.

I presumed this was the Tuesday before her disappearance, not after! As we have discussed on here, the phone has to be in at least a 20ft radius to sync...?
The article is definitely stating 4 days after her disappearance. It was only posted online 10 minutes ago. Although I see another poster stating it was a misunderstanding that her phone synced last Tuesday.

I doubt very much it meant the Tuesday after her disappearance. If that were true, the police would be stupid to follow the water accident hypothesis.

The article is definitely stating 4 days after her disappearance. It was only posted online 10 minutes ago. Although I see another poster stating it was a misunderstanding that her phone synced last Tuesday.
Do you have a link?

In theory while the Fitbit still has battery you could potentially detect it’s bluetooth radio signal if you were close by.

I wonder if this was attempted.

I also wonder if they can recover from her phone logs when her phone last connected to the device even if they didn’t do a sync they were paired and their might have been an active connection?

Even if that article is not true it would be great if Fitbit could retrieve the data from her watch somehow.
How? Fitbit don't have the watch and it needs to be connected to a phone.

The article is definitely stating 4 days after her disappearance. It was only posted online 10 minutes ago. Although I see another poster stating it was a misunderstanding that her phone synced last Tuesday
Friend Emma White said ‘The Fitbit had not been synched since Tuesday. The police are trying other ways to get information from it’
That’s a quote from the Sun article, copied by this other paper.

I took her words to mean that the Fitbit hadn’t been synced since the Tuesday before she went missing. I have explained in a previous post how this could happen.

In theory while the Fitbit still has battery you could potentially detect it’s bluetooth radio signal if you were close by.

I wonder if this was attempted.
In this article it says it could be detected by other Bluetooth devices from a distance of 100ft but it’s likely the fitbit battery is dead by now - shame it wasn’t thought of sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam