Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done with this guy.

Why on earth is he doing media about the family? Law enforcement have trained people for these tasks.
I have done many many searches and never ever encouraged family to be present. It is ill advised.
If a body is found, depending upon the condition a family member may request to identify. a policeman who knows the victim is also allowed to do this task if it would prove too arduous for close family.
It's just not on.

They need to do land searches also now I think now to rule out whether if she did manage to get out. Where did she go ? Disorientated and how far could she have got. Could she have hidden herself exhausted

Still think this is a possibility:

What if NB fell into the river and was abducted? "How?" do I hear you say? Well, imagine the following….

1. NB somehow ended up in the river. She could have tripped or lost balance for whatever reason as has already been discussed multiple times on here.

2. NB climbed out of the river and was standing in shock wondering what to do when a 3rd party arrived on the scene, possibly after hearing a splash and or a scream.

3. The third party could have easily gone to NB with no ill intention, simply wanting to help, saying “here come with me, let’s get you somewhere warm and sort you out”

4. NB would have been in shock and likely not remembered or been bothered about her phone and would have likely welcomed the assistance, walking away from the bench without concern.

5. NB would have not been clear where she was going and could have simply thought to leave Willow in the field saying “Dont worry, I’ll be back in 5 minutes”. She also would have been so cold she may not have been thinking to clearly about her dog. She could also have tied the dog up but she broke free later.

6. NB could have been led to a nearby property for a change of clothes or similar. It could be at this point that the 3rd party made a play for NB that could have been rejected, or sensed an opportunity to take advantage of NB in this state.

7. NB could be held captive and then moved from the property at a later date, or is still there.

I feel this theory is as possible as any. Most say that a planned abduction would be unlikely as it’s not a particularly easy place to do it. However if someone came across NB in this vulnerable state a crime of opportunity could have occurred as I’ve outlined above, with plenty of slightly alternate versions also possible.

Just thought I’d post this as it makes a change from non stop bickering about whether the phone was on the bench or next to it.

All this is just my opinion, and I’m simply presenting an alternate theory that I don’t believe can be ruled out based on the evidence at hand.

There are some parts of this which make sense. If the MP slipped into the water and got out further downstream where the ford is it is not implausible that there could have been someone there who then did what you are suggesting.

The police seem to be sure she had at some stage been in the river but it isn't impossible she got out, somewhere else. I just think the dog would have tried to follow her but as mentioned previously dogs behave strangely when their humans are in water. Its possible the dog viewed the location of the harness and the phone as a base and assumed their human was returning to base. Sadly this did not happen.

When the partner was shown by the river in the earlier media was the dog around? I would have thought taking the dog would be very sensible indeed. It won't be any harm and who knows it might give some clues. Unlikely but I can't see any reason not to take it.

IMO.

The suggestion that the friend who looks like Nicola is actually the person in the photos from the security camera
It’s NB. Would be pretty easy with facial recognition software to say that it’s not NB I think - would be v easily tripped up.
If you look at forehead/nose/chin looks like NB, not the friend

Interesting.
I’m starting to wonder whether the phone, dog being left at the bench was actually a decoy by NB herself - perhaps she had had enough. Despite her family saying she was happy etc, you don’t know what’s going on inside one’s mind. I can attest to that. Maybe she left willingly and took herself off somewhere else so as not to be found by relatives/friends. Everyone keeps saying about the dog lead, do we know whether that was found? Perhaps everyone is looking in the wrong place and should be looking in woodland. Very sad but maybe she didn’t want to be found. IMO.

Edited to add - this is not my only theory but one that I think maybe relevant, especially after looking at the original presser again and the pause after the question ‘is this out of character?’ 6.25 in video

Last edited:
In this instance, in the unlikely chance there was third party involvement,

she does not fit the typical profile for a stranger abduction, serial killer type target

Hence would have to be more personal, known etc

Almost next to impossible, that it was not her that morning seen out n about , her kids would have said.

The typical target profile for stranger attack/abduction is almost always 'vulnerable'. NB was vulnerable to an opportunist being a female who was walking alone in a fairly isolated place next to a river.

PF has already said it's 4 metres deep where NB is suspected to have fallen in . I posted link on the MT yesterday. Interview with GB News.
It is shallow near the riverbank, doesn't mean it's not deeper in the middle IMO.
Interesting he suggests it’s 1ft here……

Remember this case the poor lad they believe hit his head , removed clothes and hid in a storm drain.
Hope this link is allowed

I’m starting to wonder whether the phone, dog being left at the bench was actually a decoy by NB herself - perhaps she had had enough. Despite her family saying she was happy etc, you don’t know what’s going on inside one’s mind. I can attest to that. Maybe she left willingly and took herself off somewhere else so as not to be found by relatives/friends. Everyone keeps saying about the dog lead, do we know whether that was found? Perhaps everyone is looking in the wrong place and should be looking in woodland. Very sad but maybe she didn’t want to be found. IMO.
I don't know.

For the police to be sure she went in the river, they must have strong evidence, otherwise it’s just a guess.

What evidence is there, and why not share it?

It would help to quell other theories and maybe focus minds.

As it stands, I don’t think they have that evidence which has left me suspecting a certain level of ineptitude IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley